Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raiders have grandmothers? (The Burning Life)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive [I-RED] Ishukone/Liberal/Caldari RP.  (Read 22479 times)

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain

I see Andy's been playing with After Effects. xD

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

I'm not exactly sure when you added that poster, but I will just say that it is awesome.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

I'm not exactly sure when you added that poster, but I will just say that it is awesome.
qft

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.

Pushed our enemies out of our area... lots of time for industrialists to play with rocks and nullsec PI.

Meaning we are still recruiting. Intaki Spai's need not apply!  :lol:

Wait what! Mammal is a spy?

But as to the Poster and Video.
IC: PROPAGANDA!
OOC: :) Very nicely done!

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

qft

So, I was watching a youtube video and did a double take at 2:48.  Looks like it was at least based on one of Adam Levermore's BSG posters.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

qft

So, I was watching a youtube video and did a double take at 2:48.  Looks like it was at least based on one of Adam Levermore's BSG posters.

Ding! Ding! We have a winner :)  Loved it, so used it as the baseline for the I-RED version.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

qft

Ding! Ding! We have a winner :)  Loved it, so used it as the baseline for the I-RED version.

I have run across some of your other starting points as well browsing DeviantArt.   ;)

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2013, 15:13 by Katrina Oniseki »

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey

Would a devout, slave-holding Khanid loyalist who has little to no skill in combat possibly be accepted into IRED?
« Last Edit: 18 Apr 2013, 23:10 by Makkal »
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod

Would a devout, slave-holding Khanid loyalist who has little to no skill in combat possibly be accepted into IRED?

Yes, technically. There are positions available for pure non-combat roleplayers, as well as pure industry and hauling positions. What we are looking for is not the same as a requirement.

However, the slave holding thing depends on several factors. First, she would not be allowed to bring or make use of her slaves 'on the job', in I-RED territory, or in Caldari space. Ever. At all. Not even phone calls.

What she does at home in the Kingdom when she's off the clock, so to speak, is her own business. We won't demand she free any slaves, but we don't want to see them or hear about them. She should also be aware that I-RED does not officially support slavery (even if we sell products to slavers).

It should be noted that drug use, murder, extortion, and  smuggling are all also illegal within the State. Yet we have many current pilots who regularly indulge in those activities while not on the job. As long as it stays at home, I-RED asks no questions.

All that being said, joining on a pure roleplay status without joining us in nullsec will deprive you of the full I-RED experience, such that it could be had. We don't have a big presence anywhere else or doing anything else, so if you're looking for people to actively fly with (in the literal sense), you're going to be disappointed if you don't go down to our area of operations.
« Last Edit: 17 Apr 2013, 19:36 by Katrina Oniseki »

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

[gmod]We can has split, as requested.[/gmod]
« Last Edit: 18 Apr 2013, 13:39 by Havohej »

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6