Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Sansha ships originally armored tanked?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive [I-RED] Ishukone/Liberal/Caldari RP.  (Read 22487 times)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."

Too bad we still only get fleets of less than 30 people on average...

>_>

<_<

.............................. \o)
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Makoto Priano

I can't help that my PI alts are half of I-RED.  :cry:

But more seriously, I-RED recently picked up a couple of DUST corps, and we've been having some funky, funky engagements in Molden Heath providing orbital support for them. It's weird going from doctrine fleet engagements in Syndi to kitchen sink shenanigans in MH, gotta say.

I-RED! Now with more liberal, and less burning station!  :D

Altaen

• Clonejack
    • Molden Heath Community

I can't help that my PI alts are half of I-RED.  :cry:

But more seriously, I-RED recently picked up a couple of DUST corps, and we've been having some funky, funky engagements in Molden Heath providing orbital support for them. It's weird going from doctrine fleet engagements in Syndi to kitchen sink shenanigans in MH, gotta say.

I-RED! Now with more liberal, and less burning station!  :D

Welcome to Molden Heath. We hope that you enjoy your stay. My corp will be back in a couple weeks to welcome you to our home properly, but the tourism board assures me they have done what they could in our absence.

Makoto Priano

I-RED's primary focus remains Syndicate pewpew and bromance, so at present not sure how much presence we'll be maintaining in MH.

Anja Suorsa

• Clonejack
  • N00b

Genuinely curious as to what has inspired your latest announcement.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

My guess? Logistics issues with the coming jump changes.

Anja Suorsa

• Clonejack
  • N00b

Didn't consider that as Capital ships don't feature much in my existance. That said, I thought the latest update to the proposed jump changes had made them significantly less harsh on logistics such as Jump freighters?

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

Didn't consider that as Capital ships don't feature much in my existance. That said, I thought the latest update to the proposed jump changes had made them significantly less harsh on logistics such as Jump freighters?

all capitals, and any "bridged" ship are heavily affected, JFs and other industrial-type vessels have less of a nerf, but still nerfed ....so yeah i would suspect Syndicate, Aridia and Solitude were deeply affected by this change.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."

As I've stated a few times already, I-RED has been considering this move for a few months now (we just weren't sure when to execute it). Within the past year a lot of I-RED vets, including myself, have been very inactive due to IRL. Thus, activity within I-RED sort of stagnated and dwindled. We saw moving and joining FW as an opportunity to rekindle the flames of activity and excitement.

A number of factors encouraged us to act now on this move, JD changes included.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Personally, I'm all for it. I-RED's cool guise and all (even Kat included) and getting them closer to hand than out in Syndicate will be a good thing for the RP community in general. Null isn't a good place for it, as far as I'm concerned.

Anja Suorsa

• Clonejack
  • N00b

Absolutely! I was just curious, not critisising at all. It's refreshing to have some more sort-of-friends come join in the FW on the friendly side. Hope it goes well and i'll see you around  :)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."

Yeah, that came off a bit more defensive than I intended...which I didn't intend for it to come off as defensive at all. lol

#typingat5amproblems

Indeed, though. I look forward to see what this change will bring to the RP community, especially between different pro-State entities.

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog

As I've stated a few times already, I-RED has been considering this move for a few months now (we just weren't sure when to execute it). Within the past year a lot of I-RED vets, including myself, have been very inactive due to IRL. Thus, activity within I-RED sort of stagnated and dwindled. We saw moving and joining FW as an opportunity to rekindle the flames of activity and excitement.

A number of factors encouraged us to act now on this move, JD changes included.

I figured as much, wish you all good fights!

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

I get to fly frigates.. its so awesome. But yes jump changes were a factor, mainly though with Heth gone there was no reason not to join up in FacWar at least on a defensive basis.

Most of us old guys are really looking forward to a more casual playstyle and easy to fine pvp.

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!

Sneaky sneaky Kor, noticed me in local, but couldn't get into ooc channel  :lol:
Still, I sent him a mail, if that will go pretty, maybe you guys will fly with us a bit  8)
Or should I contact someone else?
We have some fun going on quite often, and by fun I mean not just frigates  ;)

I would prefer doing it IC-ly, ofc. There will be system sieges, and poco/pos timers :D Huge variety of fun, you will see  :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6