Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Signatories to the Federal Charter retain the legal right to regulate shipping and security in their original territories, among other things? Read more here.

Author Topic: [T.R.I.A.D] Minmatar Faction Warfare  (Read 4715 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
[T.R.I.A.D] Minmatar Faction Warfare
« on: 17 Oct 2013, 10:35 »

:arrow: Top 1000 PVP Corp - See BattleClinic
:arrow: Leading Minmatar Faction Warfare Corp - See Minmatar Killboard
:arrow: The Only Corporation in EvE with our own missioning system and LP Item Store - See EveWiki
:arrow: Led by a founder of Ushra'Khan and based upon deep backstory RP ethics of the Minmatar
:arrow: LIVE EVENTS campaign system with coverage by CCP/ISD and EON Magazine

INTRODUCTION
In mid-YC 105, a corporation known as SMaK Enterprises was born out of the tribal regions of Molden Heath.

They became renowned for their conflicts with Amarrian imperialists and those who enslaved the Minmatar race - a fire fed by the fuel of despite within the scarred memories of their CEO, DeT Resprox. Led into battle by their Fleet Commander, Skutter, they flew in a combined force with like-minded corporations within the Ushra'Khan alliance against their oppressors. Names became infamous in times of war - Annu and Alasse Cuthalion whose names will live on as champions into the future of the Matari young.

Time passed and many wars were fought with great losses to either side. As that time passed, the days of SMaK Enterprises ebbed and the time of the exodus saw the Matari tribes move onwards towards their own goals. The tribe of SMaK were disbanded and the former members sought out their own paths in the realm of the cruel-minded Reikoku. Here, DeT Resprox forged a pact with the narcotic barons of the Blood Raider Covenant, they too had been locked in a struggle with the Amarrian Empire. Profits increased as drugs were pumped into the foul veins of Amarr under the supply of Draclira Merlonne and slowly a new form began to mould itself from the hatred placed upon the Amarrian offspring.

The first shots had been buried into the Imperialist gut.

The T.R.I.A.D had come.

FACTION WARFARE
The Teonusude Republic Independent Agency Division has expanded into offering missions to not just the citizens of the EvE Universe, but also to those involved in Faction Warfare. This means that you, no matter what your corporation, are able to run missions for T.R.I.A.D to gain Loyalty Points and Standing gain in a revolutionary new way of mission running - much like you would running NPC missions. The difference being that there are no NPC's involved - all combat missions are aimed at impacting the EvE Universe where we reward you for PvP Combat objectives.

Whether looking for a new way of missioning for yourself or your corporation, a door into Faction Warfare or to join a corporation dedicated to the defence of the Minmatar Republic and the offensive against the Amarr - our doors are always open.

T.R.I.A.D are a competetive unit within the Minmatar militia.  Last month, we had over 1700 kills alone.  We have a number of Fleet Commanders and as well as working alongside other corporations are capable of fielding strong Corporation only fleets.

:arrow: Regular Fleet Ops

:arrow: Science POS for Research

:arrow: Our own PANDORA Marketing system

:arrow: Member rewards via PANDORA recognition system.

OUR VERY OWN MISSIONING SYSTEM
T.R.I.A.D are currently the only player-run missioning Agency in EvE. As such, we offer missions of various types to the citizens (players) of EvE in a similar format to that of running missions for NPC corporations. Loyalty Points and Standing gain to T.R.I.A.D are built up as missions are completed via our PANDORA website system [Player Automated Next Dimension Omni Reality Agency]. The previous versions of this system have been covered by ISD/CCP as mentioned in the links above.  This new system adds a whole new dimension to their EvE experience.

Players from any corporation who meet registration requirements are able to run missions for T.R.I.A.D. Access to the Agents and registration is only possible via the web portal ingame.

Loyalty Points accumulated with T.R.I.A.D can be exchanged for items within our own LP Item Store.

T.R.I.A.D INFORMATION LINKS
:arrow: Foundations & History

:arrow: T.R.I.A.D EON Magazine Feature

:arrow: EvE Newsletter - Spotlight on T.R.I.A.D

:arrow: CCP/ISD Newspiece 1

:arrow: CCP/ISD Newspiece 2

:arrow: CCP/ISD Newspiece 3

:arrow: CCP/ISD Newspiece 4

:arrow: Web Portal

Ingame Channel: TRIAD AGENCY
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: [T.R.I.A.D] Minmatar Faction Warfare
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2014, 18:52 »

As U'K and friends just took a system and have shown we can field fleets that can take on the Amarrian Militia, it's time to bump this one up again. We're still fighting and the Bloody Fist of Ushra'Khan is still held up high and strong.

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2014, 19:33 »

Just curious but what tz you guys primarially active in? Last corp I was in I joined because they were in u'k (they went to HASH the day I joined). I thought the CEO left u'k because of tz but I don't recall if that was the actual reason or not off hand.....

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 21 Dec 2014, 19:46 »

EU timezone is the most active, but there's a couple dozen people on now (which I believe is US timezone?). We have people from around the world, but can't vouch for high U'K activity outside of EU TZ. Some of our allies also get more active around these hours.

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2014, 19:51 »

ya, it'd be eastern us tz ATM, thanks and I'll keep that in mind.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 22 Dec 2014, 13:25 »

It's nice to bump into someone who can push back. Ushra'khan is a welcome addition to the warzone.

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 22 Dec 2014, 13:45 »

Ouuuuuuu! Scum in WZ!  Hurray! \o/
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #7 on: 05 Jan 2015, 15:58 »

Ouuuuuuu! Scum in WZ!  Hurray! \o/

I know, right? Come play with us instead of those silly Caldari!

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #8 on: 15 Aug 2015, 16:54 »

Small update, we've revised our recruitment policy and (once I've poked DeT sufficiently to update the OP) have a little more info on this:

Our minimum SP requirement is currently 5m SP.
No negative standings to Minmatar Republic.
Roleplayers are of course welcome, and even prioritized.
Experience in PvP preferred, interest in learning required.
First month is an evaluation period, where we'll watch activity levels, PvP proficiency, comms discipline and more.

Preferably, applicants should be self sufficient, but we have a metric fuckton of reasonably priced alliance fitted ships on contracts in the warzone.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #9 on: 15 Aug 2015, 16:54 »

Small update, we've revised our recruitment policy and (once I've poked DeT sufficiently to update the OP) have a little more info on this:

Our minimum SP requirement is currently 5m SP.
No negative standings to Minmatar Republic.
Roleplayers are of course welcome, and even prioritized.
Experience in PvP preferred, interest in learning required.
First month is an evaluation period, where we'll watch activity levels, PvP proficiency, behaviour, comms discipline and more.

Preferably, applicants should be self sufficient, but we have a metric fuckton of reasonably priced alliance fitted ships on contracts in the warzone.