Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That capsuleers frequently communicate by means of dataprojectors? (The Burning Life, p 30)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Jamy visits Throne worlds and Safizon, shows up in Titan??  (Read 10339 times)

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK

Stop bringing logic and facts into my perfectly reasonable digs at Women Imperial Empress Drivers!

What self-respecting Imperial Empress drives herself anyway?
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Correct me if wrong but this might be the first time since launch any of the faction leaders flew around in local answering questions from capsuleers?

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child

i love u silas lets do the sexual

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

i love u silas lets do the sexual

You can join me and my Star Citizen pirate squad, then the sexuals will be urz.

:yar:

Any of you there for the Jamyl thing though? She was chatting with local, that's kind of a new thing yea?

Lyn Farel

Yes I was there, and she picking at people randomly in space.

Including Max Singularity of course.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Correct me if wrong but this might be the first time since launch any of the faction leaders flew around in local answering questions from capsuleers?

Answering questions maybe. I know that Shakor showed up to some Republic event a while back and had a speech.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK

Answering questions maybe. I know that Shakor showed up to some Republic event a while back and had a speech.

It kinda bothers me that we haven't really met the other members of the Tribal Assembly. Shakor's apparently the Assembly's public face for public punching.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Lyn Farel

They presented at least some of themn in the past, when there was that Nefantar official return...

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

If Muck Raker wasn't there trolling her in local for lesbian orgies, then event fail.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

With the amount of usual non-roleplayer shitposting going on in local I don't think anyone would've noticed Muck Raker contributing to the quickly-scrolling walls of text.

We got a nice "Amarr Victor" wall at the end though, partially drowning out the derps... for about thirty seconds. :p
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Hmm. I've honestly come to prefer the shit posting over spamwalls. Shit posting actually has the potential to contribute, even if by accident.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Non-roleplayer shitposting, OOC spamwalling - it's the same thing. Neither has any real potential to contribute.

It's impressive that whoever was behind Jamyl's computer screen was even able to spot a couple people with non-shit questions in order to even reply to them, given how fast local was scrolling most of the time.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain

Your Holiness, I beg of you, double my ISK.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Your Holiness, I beg of you, double my ISK.

"What you give to this empire I will give you back two-fold."

Lyn Farel

Yeah we know, Jamyl Sarum is secretely spaceship barbie.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4