Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Primer on Amarrian Politics and Heir Houses  (Read 3787 times)

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
Re: Primer on Amarrian Politics and Heir Houses
« Reply #15 on: 23 Aug 2015, 19:39 »

With the succession trial going to happen soon, this becomes more than relevant. Once again thanks for taking the time to make it Samira. It will help me figure out which one Miz would support.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 24 Aug 2015, 01:53 »

Maybe you should post it on eve fiction or something now that it is even more relevant. Spread the knowledge.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #17 on: 24 Aug 2015, 02:24 »

Maybe you should post it on eve fiction or something now that it is even more relevant. Spread the knowledge.

I'll do a recreation of the old succession page that detailed each heir, but for modern heirs. I'll post that with the politics page.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #18 on: 24 Aug 2015, 10:10 »

Samira, could you help me out with a single question, which house holds control over genesis region?

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #19 on: 24 Aug 2015, 10:18 »

Samira, could you help me out with a single question, which house holds control over genesis region?

It's not defined in lore. It's likely that multiple houses hold individual constellations or systems there, making it rather patchwork rather than a single solid region.
Pages: 1 [2]