Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that a theremax is a musical instrument constructed of a thin, black piece of rubbery material with embedded oscillators that is played by moving one's hands in the electric field it generates? (p. 100)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: So.. This is my intro, so umm.. Come read it! Or don't..  (Read 6863 times)

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

Hello assorted people of Backstage of the simple machines forum, I am Integra Valentine! Or Ivy, or Poison Ivy if you like, I am a Caldari of the Civire bloodline, and going to be a dedicated ECM pilot (Hence the nickname Poison Ivy). Was wanting to get into the RP stuff as I find it really awesome and fun!

About me? Umm.. I like long walks along the Rohk blaster batteries, Cleaning my Caldari Navy missiles, Jamming things under the moonlight, and.. Banter! :D

I am only new to this game but I am loving it thus far, trying to learn all the ropes and learning how to proporly dive off this learning cliff so I survive it, haha! Hit me up in game if you want to chat in character or out of character, Ivy is pretty withdrawn for a capsuleer, lots of potential I hope to grow her backstory out with all you fine gent's and gal's and the hybrids! :D

I am currently in a Wormhole Corporation cause I figured it will get me some PvP content and let me use ECM to it's fullest! :D so here is hoping that turns out well and I don't get lost.. Too much.. Haha!

Anyways, that's me, so I look forward to meeting you all in the future, hopefully sooner rather then later! fly safe or fly hard! Or dead.. But that is no way to fly :P

Arkon Sarain

• Egger

Hey! :)

Welcome to Backstage, and hopefully despite your being in a WH I will still run into in-game and get some cool RPs!

See you around :D
-A

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

Of course you will run into me in game! What kinda pilot would I be if I didn't try to find you and.. *Looks at the targeting computer*

Haha! Just joking, will be awesome to RP in game, even if I don't speak much, Ivy might surprise you with her knowledge and personality! :D

Thanks for the welcome! Hope to see and talk to you soon!

Valadeus

Welcome!

EVE is a vast game with a lot to offer and roleplay is one of those things.

I'ma a dirty, liberal Gallente that you'd probably rather shoot at than talk to but hey, we can at least be civil about it!

I hope to see you around in game!

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

You might be surprised by Ivy's political stance on that, hopefully I will get to RP with you at the conference or in game some time, thanks for the welcome :) Can't wait to chat with you!

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger

Welcome!

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

Cheers and thank you! :)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread

Welcome backstage.
-OOChé

Vizage

• Egger

Welcome Welcome Ivy!

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool

and let me use ECM to it's fullest! :D

Ewwww!

Halcyon

• Queen of Chocolate
  • Egger
  • Bewbs

Hello

Anskek

Shalom

Nissui

...and going to be a dedicated ECM pilot...

* sets standings to -5 *

I mean hi! o/

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

Haha! Thanks for all the welcomes peoples! And to those who insulted the great path of enlightenment which is ECM, I say this "Some say ECM is "dishonorable" or "unfair", I say jam those ones first, and kill them last" hehe! :D plus, you don't hate ECM when it is flying with you ;)

Hope to see you all in game *looks at targeting computer* and chat IC and OCC!

Fly safe! :D

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool

Embrace the superior E-war system: Sensor damps.

BOB AKBAR!
Pages: [1] 2 3