Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Daedalus X pulled off a Capital ship heist in a level two wormhole. read more here

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: [Character] Nauplius  (Read 23964 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: [Character] Nauplius
« Reply #105 on: 17 Sep 2015, 22:38 »

In contrast, we operated a tower in Amarr itself, for several months. But didn't post about it. Nothing happened.

At that point though, you're depending on a specific subset of players to just have d-scan open and to be hammering it with a filter that shows POS towers... and that assumes you gave it a name that would've made it clear it was yours, like the Mobile Depots.

In fairness, Amarr is also the last place I and probably many others would've expected you and yours to put up a tower.

(I might have, on that note, at one point, scouted every single moon in Araz...)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #106 on: 18 Sep 2015, 00:33 »

Amateur  :P

I once scouted every single moon in The Bleak Lands and lowsec Domain. It took four hours.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #107 on: 18 Sep 2015, 08:33 »

I had PLH when I checked Araz. I did not when I checked Nohshayess and Sib (and found over a hundred offline towers, including faction ones). :p
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Nauplius

• Clonejack
« Reply #108 on: 19 Sep 2015, 12:27 »

If another tower is built, it will be some months in the future.  I am aware of the potential to overdo them.

I have the option of reverting back to small towers as well.

Anyanka Funk

• Blood Raider LARPer
  • Clonejack
« Reply #109 on: 19 Sep 2015, 13:58 »

I don't see why nauplius doesn't join forces with any other blood raider roleplayers. Not 'Sani Sabik' rpers, The Blood Raiders loyal roleplayers, like Anya and the assorted Delve inhabitants. Anya tried some different stuff by going to Anoikis. Maybe Nauplius can repent his sins like Anya did and join a respectable corporation like IKAME.

Sahriah Bloodstone

• Clonejack
« Reply #110 on: 19 Sep 2015, 19:16 »

I don't see why nauplius doesn't join forces with any other blood raider roleplayers. Not 'Sani Sabik' rpers, The Blood Raiders loyal roleplayers, like Anya and the assorted Delve inhabitants. Anya tried some different stuff by going to Anoikis. Maybe Nauplius can repent his sins like Anya did and join a respectable corporation like IKAME.

Naup always struck me more as EOM than BR. On that note, who are the other BR and Sani Rpers now? Its been way too long since I was in those circles.

I understand the potential to overdo tower bashing. Having played in nullsec and merc stuff I have had plenty of time doing that >_>. I appreciate that it's content though. It would be interesting if we could create some more in depth arcs across factions but I see that as very hard to do.

Anyanka Funk

• Blood Raider LARPer
  • Clonejack
« Reply #111 on: 19 Sep 2015, 19:47 »

I haven't logged in for like a month. Last time I checked there were some PIZZA Blood Raiders in Delve and poor little old Anya and Halfrek. Maybe there are new peeps or old peeps I forgot about. No one in 'Sani Sabik' channel was a Blood Raider last I checked. As for Sani Sabik roleplayers, they are all alts so I don't really care.

Tamiroth

• Wetgraver
« Reply #112 on: 30 Nov 2015, 09:52 »

Moustache-twirling villainy content in space for people to easily interact with is better than no content at all, so kudos to Nauplius for creating some. 

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #113 on: 30 Nov 2015, 10:49 »

I thought Nap was going to be a one-off villian, I'm thrilled he has stayed around for the long haul.  Good job!
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Nauplius

• Clonejack
« Reply #114 on: 03 Dec 2015, 20:23 »

This character could probably use a few new ideas.  Maybe the new structures will provide something, but that's still a ways off.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #115 on: 03 Dec 2015, 20:58 »

The new structures will basically kill any counterattack, as it will no longer be possible to recover passengers from the wrecks. At least according to the dev blogs, any passengers in a station will only drop as frozen corpses.

Gaven Lok ri

• Omelette
« Reply #116 on: 10 Dec 2015, 19:43 »

Is there a way to move him off of the slavery issue as only issue?

I like the golden age/blood age stuff quite a bit. But I think you have done about as much as you can with him on the slavery line.

Some symbolic way of going after the TC might be good.

Nauplius

• Clonejack
« Reply #117 on: 14 Dec 2015, 19:57 »

Is there a way to move him off of the slavery issue as only issue?

I like the golden age/blood age stuff quite a bit. But I think you have done about as much as you can with him on the slavery line.

Some symbolic way of going after the TC might be good.

Hmm.  Perhaps I will think about this.

Kador Ouryon

• History's Greatest Meatshield
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #118 on: 16 Dec 2015, 16:12 »

I personally like that you know how to have fun with Nauplius while still remaining a rather menacing and consistent character.

Plus even if PCLAS isn't really doing anything we do get a RP a little bit the boarding of all of these structures you establish which is a valued and much appreciated link to EVE.
"We ripped up the ending and the rules...and cast aside destiny...leaving nothing for us but an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Which is all well and good, except... Well, what if I've made the wrong choice? I have faith that it wasn't.....but how am I supposed to know? I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you my story.Let me tell you everything."
- [name redacted] Truest Adamance

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #119 on: 17 Dec 2015, 16:07 »

I'd just like to chime in that on the whole, the Nihil crew hates Nauplius.  Real, pure, distilled hatred, not seen since the days of Diana Kim's vocal support of Heth and the Provists.

OOC?  Gotta have respect for someone who plays such an outright, detestable villain.  Well done!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9