Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the war between Electus Matari and PIE Inc started when -EM- pilots destroyed a slaver vessel in The Bleak Lands?

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [Chronicle] And I Shall Hide  (Read 5152 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: [Chronicle] And I Shall Hide
« Reply #15 on: 13 May 2013, 18:32 »

Khanid II continues to be the complete badass he is.

The hell with your sacred flesh, I'm going to stay young and outlive all you bastards -forever-.

Love love love it.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #16 on: 13 May 2013, 19:15 »

I'd really like an exorcism right about now to get rid of the TonyG possession in her.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: 13 May 2013, 19:29 »

I'd really like an exorcism right about now to get rid of the TonyG possession in her.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #18 on: 13 May 2013, 20:14 »

For the first time, they managed to make me like Jamyl. Always hated her, since the beginning of her return to every word in TEA, and most of the news event since have been a bit... unbalanced, really not giving another real image of her. But this has done exactly that, to portray her in a "human" way, show her lights and her shadows, and start giving some serious background into her.

And all that in the best scene possible: courtly intrigue. Hell yeah!

Natalcya Katla

• Captain farkin' Cardboard
  • Omelette
« Reply #19 on: 13 May 2013, 20:29 »

The oval table we occupy supposedly dates back to the first Council of Apostles founded thousands of years ago by Emperor Amash-Akura.

<_<

>_>

*Drapes the TS-F banner over it*
Ava Starfire > There is evil.
Ava Starfire > Outright evil.
Ruby Amatucci > Hello!

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #20 on: 13 May 2013, 23:34 »

If they do get rid of the Empress, I'd like to see a some more female leadership in New Eden.

I know of the Empress, that ex-SOE in Syndicate, and that one Heir 'Cat-something.'
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #21 on: 13 May 2013, 23:36 »

If they do get rid of the Empress, I'd like to see a some more female leadership in New Eden.

I know of the Empress, that ex-SOE in Syndicate, and that one Heir 'Cat-something.'

Catiz Tash-Murkon

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #22 on: 13 May 2013, 23:39 »

The oval table we occupy supposedly dates back to the first Council of Apostles founded thousands of years ago by Emperor Amash-Akura.

<_<

>_>

*Drapes the TS-F banner over it*

I would dearly love to steal that table.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #23 on: 13 May 2013, 23:39 »

Thank you.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #24 on: 14 May 2013, 00:19 »

I love thsi cron. I love the court intrigue, I love that Jamyl is quite sane behind the veil of 'loco' brough upon her by the ever-present mind-rape.

Seriously, she had a goal and a dream in mind when she was young, and through her life things have gone down-hill. Now she has achieved that dream, but there is a stowaway hiding in her own mind, taunting her. Perhaps the only way to get it out is to put a golden gun under her jaw and squeeze the trigger for a bit, or perhaps she will drive it out. Either way, the Empress of the biggest faction in this game is one bad-ass woman - she knows what she wants and needs and actually, GENUINELY give a damn about the Empire. Perhaps she is not faithful, as per her own claims, but she's TRYING - in spite of the conditions she's been brought to, to do what she considers best for her nation and people. The voice in her head can go fuck itself, she's in control and she will do what is right, darn it!  ;)

I would follow a leader like that. Troubled and messed-up right now yeah, but her heart is in the right place and her mind logically realize the danger - mental and physical - she's in, and tries to deal with it.

Jamyl Sarum is a strong, though troubled female character. Thank you CCP Eterne, thank you so much.

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #25 on: 14 May 2013, 00:24 »

On female leaders: There's quite a few CEOs who are women. Haatakan Oiritsuu (well, not a CEO currently/yet) and Kuikiainen Onita (SuVee CEO) are probably the two most powerful women in the State.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #26 on: 14 May 2013, 00:33 »

I love thsi cron. I love the court intrigue, I love that Jamyl is quite sane behind the veil of 'loco' brough upon her by the ever-present mind-rape.

Seriously, she had a goal and a dream in mind when she was young, and through her life things have gone down-hill. Now she has achieved that dream, but there is a stowaway hiding in her own mind, taunting her. Perhaps the only way to get it out is to put a golden gun under her jaw and squeeze the trigger for a bit, or perhaps she will drive it out. Either way, the Empress of the biggest faction in this game is one bad-ass woman - she knows what she wants and needs and actually, GENUINELY give a damn about the Empire. Perhaps she is not faithful, as per her own claims, but she's TRYING - in spite of the conditions she's been brought to, to do what she considers best for her nation and people. The voice in her head can go fuck itself, she's in control and she will do what is right, darn it!  ;)

I would follow a leader like that. Troubled and messed-up right now yeah, but her heart is in the right place and her mind logically realize the danger - mental and physical - she's in, and tries to deal with it.

Jamyl Sarum is a strong, though troubled female character. Thank you CCP Eterne, thank you so much.

So much this.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #27 on: 14 May 2013, 05:56 »

For the first time, they managed to make me like Jamyl. Always hated her, since the beginning of her return to every word in TEA, and most of the news event since have been a bit... unbalanced, really not giving another real image of her. But this has done exactly that, to portray her in a "human" way, show her lights and her shadows, and start giving some serious background into her.

And all that in the best scene possible: courtly intrigue. Hell yeah!

Watch out.  A recent chron gave us an awesome glimpse of a tempermental, shrewd Karin Midular, and she wound up dead.

Adreena Madeveda

• What's your favourite thing about space ?
  • Egger
  • Mine is space.
    • A Blog !
« Reply #28 on: 14 May 2013, 07:31 »

The first read shows her struggling, the second shows how strong she is. This is awesome :]
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Shakespeare, Macbecth

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #29 on: 14 May 2013, 16:16 »

I think people give TonyG wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much grief about the lesbian orgies.   

I mean, can you think of a bit of PF more influenced by players?  I mean, shes a capsuleer, you telling me players dont RP lesbian orgies among capsuleers all the time?

(yes, this is tongue in cheek)
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov
Pages: 1 [2] 3