Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That travelling to planets takes quite a long time?  For more, read here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [Chronicle] And I Shall Hide  (Read 5155 times)

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain
Re: [Chronicle] And I Shall Hide
« Reply #30 on: 14 May 2013, 23:45 »

(yes, this is tongue in cheek)

As it were...
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #31 on: 15 May 2013, 04:46 »

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #32 on: 15 May 2013, 07:20 »

I actually really enjoyed that. I rather hope Jamyl doesn't just get killed off. She's pretty badass.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Uraniae

• Wetgraver
« Reply #33 on: 18 May 2013, 16:47 »

See, this Chron just makes me want to go back and reexamine an idea I had months and months ago about Uraniae going crazy because of her time spent in Anoikis.  I had this little idea of trying to coordinate another player being there, watching whatever Ura was doing or saying, and privately whispering things to her via another channel.  The idea being she would be like one of those Driver's Education cars with two steering wheels.  The other person would be watching things unfold, and at any time interject a bit of different personality and mannerisms that I'd have to play out.

Seriously good read.  I may be a bad example of being Amarrian...but I do love my Empress.

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #34 on: 18 May 2013, 18:29 »

I liked this one a lot because it was quite similar in theme to my ancient EC stories.

Listen to the voice, Jamyl. It's got great things... in mind.

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #35 on: 21 May 2013, 17:16 »

I very much liked this one and it redeemed Jamyl a lot in my eyes. I would very much like to see her shake off the Other so that she can stand on her own. Catiz Tash-Murkon continues to be my favorite heir, for obvious reasons. :) Ardishapur and Khanid get a lot of good character moments as well.

Uriam Kador really feels like the odd man out, though. Writing my my latest TMDC article on the Amarr heirs (going out this week I think), there really isn't that much out there about him. Aside from his invasion of the Federation for Quantum Rise, his sheltering of Eturrer, and some flings with some Gallente women, he seems like a bit of an enigma. Everyone else seems to have a bit more meat (even though the Evelopedia entry for Catiz is similarly skimpy).

Publius Valerius

« Reply #36 on: 22 May 2013, 15:21 »

The only weird thingy is that Eterne calls Khanid a HEIR  :eek: (or lets say, the narrator  :eek: ). I thought that topic was already clean up by Abraxes  :( (see Talk Page on the Amarr NPC page)..... As he cant have this status for the sake of the TC, Ardishapur family, the other Heirs and the stability of the Empire etc....  (could add more reasons to this old comment here).

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #37 on: 22 May 2013, 15:22 »

Well, he's not an actual heir, but he WAS at one point...and he is on the Privy Council.

Horatius Caul

• Words words words
  • Omelette
« Reply #38 on: 23 May 2013, 01:54 »

The only weird thingy is that Eterne calls Khanid a HEIR  :eek: (or lets say, the narrator  :eek: ). I thought that topic was already clean up by Abraxes  :( (see Talk Page on the Amarr NPC page)..... As he cant have this status for the sake of the TC, Ardishapur family, the other Heirs and the stability of the Empire etc....  (could add more reasons to this old comment here).
No, he clearly goes out of his way to point out that Khanid is not an Heir in the establishing phase of the chronicle:

"My empress, the Heirs have arrived at Dam-Torsad," he says in a flat, even voice. "As well as the Lord Councilor."

The Heirs I can all manage, with varying degrees of difficulty. Garkeh Khanid, however, is a bag of vipers dressed as a man.

Publius Valerius

« Reply #39 on: 23 May 2013, 03:34 »

self-censorship
« Last Edit: 23 May 2013, 03:59 by Publius Valerius »

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #40 on: 23 May 2013, 03:40 »

I don't see you asking any questions.

Unless you're talking about the questions you asked months ago on the eve forums about Khanid and the legal status of the Kingdom. Those wouldn't really have much to do with this chronicle.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Horatius Caul

• Words words words
  • Omelette
« Reply #41 on: 23 May 2013, 08:21 »

I made Publius ragequit again? Now I want to see what he wrote.
Pages: 1 2 [3]