Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Liberation Front used local civilian employees in its orbital production facility known as Prosperity Station? Read more about it here

Author Topic: Re: Dev Blog: The Battle for Caldari Prime  (Read 487 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Dev Blog: The Battle for Caldari Prime
« on: 21 Mar 2013, 13:25 »

I love how everyone seems to know how the event will be laid out and how the mechanics of the event gameplay will happen ahead of time, with no evidence.

The marketing for the event clearly states it will be up to the players to determine the results.

If it is railroaded ahead of time it would be a bit of a PR FUBAR for a company promoting a game where the players effect the outcome, neh?

Give the company a little bit of credit in their efforts to put on a show and a live event of this scale.  Give it an honest effort and see how it goes.

No.

And, we do have evidence. People have already asked, and been told, by CCP devs, what is going on. The location is specifically one which Caldari RPers cannot reach. When they complained about that, they were told, basically, "fuck off, those are the consequences you get for being in Caldari FW."

And I've already given CCP lots of chances. The last time, they directed me to the wrong location, then simply brought enough NPCs to practically alpha the targets we  were protecting, even though we killed the hostiles in seconds (total fight was 1-2 minutes, I would guess, including stragglers). Sure, that could have been stopped, but only if I knew beforehand exactly where and what I was supposed to be countering. This is bad faith, and it definitely wasn't worth taking a morning off of work to do it.

Your attitude is shit, and every single post is about you. You, you you and how everyone else is fucking it up for you and how disappointed you are. 

It seems obvious you aren't enjoying yourself. You might consider to take a break, come back fresh, and stop giving CCP your time and money for a while?
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2013, 20:21 by Ciarente »

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: Dev Blog: The Battle for Caldari Prime
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2013, 20:22 »

[mod]Rule 3 - personal attacks. [/mod]
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.