Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Wiyrkomi megacorporation is known for the trustworthiness and stubborn patriotism of the founding Seituoda family, who are still thought to own the controlling interest in the company?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: Amarr Arc  (Read 45369 times)

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
Re: Amarr Arc
« Reply #30 on: 12 Feb 2013, 10:36 »

I read TEA, and yeah, Jamyl is pretty out there, but like Merd said, 'we' know none of it.  Being a Sarumite, Mitty is quite ok to drink the kool aid of the Jamyl Miracle :D
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #31 on: 12 Feb 2013, 13:01 »

One can dislike Jamyl and the entire situation IC without knowing anything about sleepers, drugs, telepathy, any of that.

Her pod was destroyed live, broadcast to everyone across the cluster as well IIRC.  She shows up several years later.

Nearly all of the IC frowning at this is related to succession issues and her obvious clone-ness, and not really any of the 'behind the scenes' ooc book knowledge.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #32 on: 12 Feb 2013, 13:30 »

What Silas said. You don't need the stuff from the book to have a completely rock-solid reason for hating Jamyl as an Amarrian. All the evidence you need was provided in the ingame news way back when.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

lallara zhuul

• Now with rainbows and butterflies.
  • Veteran
« Reply #33 on: 12 Feb 2013, 13:31 »

If someone could track down her frozen body from the Sathol'syn then it could be The Thing that deposes her.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #34 on: 12 Feb 2013, 13:34 »

If someone could track down her frozen body from the Sathol'syn then it could be The Thing that deposes her.

You are a genius.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #35 on: 12 Feb 2013, 13:37 »

I thought PIE had it ?

In the secret hangar.
\o/

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #36 on: 12 Feb 2013, 13:39 »

Yup, I agree with Silas. Old-Seph had a full list of reasons to dislike her beyond those in TEA: her death and rebirth, the "casual timing" of her reappearance, the disregard to the proper channels to reach the Throne, etc.

Her ascension to Empress is way beyond what many amarrians would consider appropriate. Fortunately, those things are now a matter of the past, and we can focus on other sides of her in order to decide to back her if we so wish, but we also have munitions enough for those who would frown upon her ICly without breaking the OOC/IC barrier.

lallara zhuul

• Veteran
« Reply #37 on: 12 Feb 2013, 16:55 »

I asked around when TEA hit, I had burned my bridges with most of the PIE brass that skedaddled to CVA when PIE almost kicked the bucket.

Never got an answer from the old codgers that were there during the event.

Always thought the Sarumites got her corpse, or destroyed it so that they could claim that she did exactly what TonyG came up with in his originality.

Of course the only person that was there that I could really trust, was Gaius Kador, he nabbed the Kador Heirs corpse...

He quit during the aftermath of TEA.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #38 on: 13 Feb 2013, 14:38 »

We must find the Inquisitor. This is the start of an epic quest.

From what I heard he was cool people.

lallara zhuul

• Veteran
« Reply #39 on: 13 Feb 2013, 14:41 »

Grand Inquisitor.

He might be working on one of those Oil rigs in the North Sea.

Good luck.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #40 on: 13 Feb 2013, 18:13 »

Sepherim Catillah gets his "search for inquisitor" equipment kits. Ready!

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #41 on: 14 Feb 2013, 15:59 »

The image fades to black.  As if being written by a typewriter, the following appears at the bottom-right of the screen...

15 February, 2013
BP Oil Platform Harding
59° 15′ N, 01°30′ E

The black screen lightens as the sun rises, the churning blades of a helicopter can be made out over the lightening hue of the sky.  A faint, golden insignia adorns the starboard side of the vehicle as it speeds towards the floating object on the horizon...

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #42 on: 21 Feb 2013, 18:21 »

* Aldrith Shutaq rabbles.

So we've had some awesome Caldari, Minmatar and now a Gallente event.

I'm getting anxious.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #43 on: 22 Feb 2013, 02:14 »

That corpse is in the hangars of the ruins of Old BoB. There's a short list of suspects I know, but not the whole mystery. Hell, my data could be completely wrong...but it is the great treasure, and should be sought for and discovered.

I hear you. It's mostly because the loyalist bloc has, over the years, learned to roll with the punches.  :)

Too true.
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2013, 02:16 by Graelyn »

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #44 on: 22 Feb 2013, 10:24 »

Huh. I honestly didn't even think that thing existed, much less that it would be -there-...
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26