Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Fiery Kernite once led to an epic bar brawl in the Syndicate, leading it to be called "Rage Stone"?

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 - SPOILERS INSIDE  (Read 31178 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Last Edit: 05 Apr 2012, 09:48 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Mass Effect 3 - SPOILERS INSIDE
« Reply #166 on: 05 Apr 2012, 09:24 »

And completely worthless. None of that was ever asked for. "Oh, you guys didn't like the giant turd we put at the end of the game? Here, let's add more turd. THAT'LL FIX IT!".

Mister Screwball

• Wetgraver
    • http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7203/eatingevidencez.gif
« Reply #167 on: 06 Apr 2012, 11:39 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ythY_GkEBck&fb_source=message

This video explain the Indoctrination theory perfectly and I highly recommend watching it

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #168 on: 06 Apr 2012, 11:59 »

I'd just like to let everyone know I haven't gone past ME1.

That said, I still find this video hillarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6e9nokg1NQ&feature=g-all-lik&context=G202df41FAAAAAAAAQAA

Lyn Farel

« Reply #169 on: 06 Apr 2012, 12:42 »

I'd just like to let everyone know I haven't gone past ME1.

That said, I still find this video hillarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6e9nokg1NQ&feature=g-all-lik&context=G202df41FAAAAAAAAQAA

You made my day  :lol:

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #170 on: 06 Apr 2012, 18:01 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ythY_GkEBck&fb_source=message

This video explain the Indoctrination theory perfectly and I highly recommend watching it

This video is the sole reason I feel compelled to buy ME3 now
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #171 on: 06 Apr 2012, 22:56 »

"Why, yes Harbinger, our Shepard unit will gather all potential threats to our invasion and bring them to Sol system, where we can destroy them in one piecemeal battle"
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Caellach Marellus

• CONCORD Poster Boy.
  • Omelette
  • Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs.
    • The Goblin's Cave
« Reply #172 on: 07 Apr 2012, 05:10 »

And completely worthless. None of that was ever asked for. "Oh, you guys didn't like the giant turd we put at the end of the game? Here, let's add more turd. THAT'LL FIX IT!".

Krogan Vanguard.

It's TOTALLY worth it.
"I blame society for anything I've said that you disagree with."

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #173 on: 07 Apr 2012, 06:34 »

Still demanding Niftu Cal, Volus Vanguard.

._.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #174 on: 07 Apr 2012, 08:17 »

._.

+1
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #175 on: 07 Apr 2012, 09:02 »

Krogan Vanguard.

It's TOTALLY worth it.

That's different DLC to the one I linked, Cael.

But yes, +1 to Kyber. Niftu Cal ftw.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Kohiko Sun

• Duckling
  • Egger
« Reply #176 on: 07 Apr 2012, 10:10 »

Still demanding Niftu Cal, Volus Vanguard Biotic God.

._.
Fixed.
Will work for pretty sig.

Random Sentience

« Reply #177 on: 08 Apr 2012, 00:58 »

._.
Wait, you didn't see Niftu in your ME 3 playthrough?

Vikarion

« Reply #178 on: 08 Apr 2012, 02:08 »

I'd like the game that was advertised on the box. I didn't get it. This isn't going to fix it.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #179 on: 08 Apr 2012, 22:17 »

I have to imagine there was some... internal bioware issues with either scheduling/ writing, or -something-.  They took such care with the endings and final missions for the first two games, it really, really doesn't add up that they didn't stick the landing on this one.

The plot falls apart completely and its a giant turd, so I'ma chalk it up to EA being jerks and somehow poisoning the well, maybe making them worry about pay-to-play forced multiplayer microtransaction bullshit and not finishing their damn single player game.

One (of the many) things that really annoyed me, was that at least in ME2 (EA influence not withstanding), it actually -mattered- who you brought on your squad, and what tasks they were given. you had an actual sense of being on a difficult suicide mission, and a crack team working together and making it happen.

This game was just you running around collecting a bunch of numbers to throw at the enemy.  How much more interesting if you had to make actual -decisions- with the finale? Tough decisions about how to use all those war assets you had been collecting the entire damn game? Send in the Krogans as shock troops? Suicide the Geth fleets first? That kind of thing. Make it effect the outcome and how you play the final missions.

Illusive man, built up as the master strategist and always one step ahead, leader of an entire army, shows up to the final confrontation by himself with a handgun? And then you just.... talk him into suicide.... good effing gravy.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18