Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Scagga once had a bodyguard by the name of 'cuddles'?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Favorite RP moment in EVE  (Read 15083 times)

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
Re: Favorite RP moment in EVE
« Reply #30 on: 28 Apr 2010, 10:29 »

Xxxxxx > Eva! Eva! You wanna RP?
Me > I am RPing.

This is the entirety of the problem with actually getting to speak to you, about anything. Without concerted effort.

Frankly, we should have cloned you LONG ago.

Usagi Tsukino

• Wetgraver
  • Fail RPer; Doing It Wrong.
    • Usagi's Seldom Updated Twitter Account
« Reply #31 on: 04 May 2010, 15:26 »

I don't remember how long ago it was, but it was an AURORA event, so that should give you an idea (in before WTFisAurora). I am not exactly sure why it was my FAVORITE as it was a bitch and I was almost killed a million times, but it was fun and full of RP goodness.

APEX was involved in some sort of Inotech (or some variation of that name) test of what was then a prototype jump drive that could be fit on non caps. Vendrin, myself and I think Tek Avalos of APEX were in a Navy Raven and a couple of Navy Cerbs, and there were a few Aurora actors there.

yada yada yada The thing exploded and the Aurora folks put me, Ven and Tek each in a different point in nullsec, in our Navy ships, wishing us our best to get back.

I, ironically or not as this was before I decided Usagi would be a bad girl Gurista, ended up as far back in Venal as possible and while it took me I think two full days of ducking and dodging, managed to get that Cerb back in one piece.

Just rings as my favorite because of, what I thought at the time was, the level of involvement CCP wanted to have with the players. Plus I decided to annoy some nullsecers in local by staying IC.

Stimulus :: Multispectacular
<3 Gurista raised, Caldari Navy trained, Bacchanalian alt. <3
Chaotic Dreams | An IC Blog Experiment

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #32 on: 04 May 2010, 17:26 »

My favorite moment was chaining local-smacking Ishukone rats.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #33 on: 05 Jun 2010, 20:57 »

This is just one of a number of my favorite moments in RP.

Short version: Verone has a particular flavor of love for the Ishtar.

Log snippets are from last December, in the Gate (unrelated discussion snipped for brevity, but any lols at Veronehaet™ retained):

* Durtha U'tgarde taps the top of his glass thoughtfully, looking at Verone's imposing figure > Your Gallente mate, do you know much about Ishtar-class Heavy Assualt ships?
 * Verone nods to Amaterasu, before looking to the brutor > I know enough about them to tell you they're the worst mistake CreoDron ever made.
* Durtha U'tgarde chuckles > Really, hmm.
Durtha U'tgarde > Did you get podded in one or something to make you say that?
Verone > You're far better off with a Gila hull, or even a standard Vexor.
*  Durtha U'tgarde grimaces > Vexor's good, but not enough 'grid to work for me, and the Gila is out of my reach
* Verone laughs quietly, nodding to Karlos as he brings him a drink. He looks back to the Brutor > No, not at all... I've flown the hull class... it's a horrible mess... very badly engineered and laid out.
* Durtha U'tgarde shrugs > Guess you would know better 'n me, cos see, I've got one out in null-sec working as my "clean-up" ship, works fine for that
* Verone nods > mmm, It works well against conventionally piloted ships, against other capsule fitted ships its not so hot.
* Durtha U'tgarde nods > Fair point, I only ever used Rupture and Vexor hulls for nuking podders.
* Durtha U'tgarde grins > Which was always rather fun, and worked well
* Verone takes a drink from his glass > You're far better off sticking with them, in all honesty.
* Durtha U'tgarde nods > I probably will trade it in after I collect what I want and return to higher sec space
« Last Edit: 05 Jun 2010, 21:02 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #34 on: 06 Jun 2010, 11:37 »

:D
My rarely used but often enjoyable alt Durtha making a showcase appearance, tbh I really need to get him out of the closet >_>

and yeah, V LOVES the Ishtar :P

I dont really have a favourite moment that I can think of, I just generally enjoy all my RP and tbh, its why I haven't cancelled my sub at some point in the last 6-12 months.

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Kazzzi

• Egger
« Reply #35 on: 23 Jun 2010, 02:46 »

I'll never forget the day I joined Ushra'Khan. I busted up into the Electus Matari intel channel and asked if there were any PIE sightings.

Their response was: "U'K has lost their damn minds..."

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #36 on: 28 Jun 2010, 16:54 »

Favorite moment?  Well, there would be a few I guess.

The time I was in EM and we screamed down to Amarr space to bait PIE. 

Most of the space races I have been in.  (Speaking of which, when is someone going to start that up again?  I'm about to say that if you pay me some ISK, I'll do it.)

Probably the best was back when I was in VersaLife, me and two corp mates were low sec mining, and someone jumps an Amarrian dreadnought into the belt.  The pilot tells us not to worry, that he is only hunting belt pirates (of which there weren't any in the belt at that time), and apparently out of boredom launches a flight of tech 1 hammerheads.  On top of that, he seemed a bit clueless about his ship.  The Gang channel was about as follows:

Corp mate: He's flying a dreadnaught with tech 1 drones?
Saikoyu: As long as he does not target us, he can fly whatever he wants. 

Mebrithiel

• My main is my falcon alt ♥
  • Egger
  • A wild Meb approaches!
    • Blood Inquisition
« Reply #37 on: 16 Jul 2010, 03:52 »

My favorite moment was chaining local-smacking Ishukone rats.

That was epic fun ^_^

I've loved a lot of Mebs RP in the past. Favourite moments include:

Mabnen I \o/
Invading Khanid lowsec as the bad guys and dominating it.
Beating 7 shades of shit outta Ishukone (see yokobears)
Fighting the Amarrians is always awesome fun and RP (<3 PIE & CVA)
The player driven U'K Insorum slave event we setup
Everything with Verone  :oops:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #38 on: 05 Sep 2010, 02:42 »

Kathy wins the Summit... yet again.

Kathryn Dougans > what's the news today then?
Valerie Valate > aha, it is you
Kathryn Dougans > Indeed it is, and it is also you. Louella's evil twin as it were.
Valerie Valate > we are nothing alike
Kathryn Dougans > oh but you are.
Kathryn Dougans > In ways you do not even realise
Kathryn Dougans > Omir Sarikusa never told you what happened to your mother, did he?
Valerie Valate > excuse me?
Kathryn Dougans > I am your mother!
Valerie Valate > that's impossible
Morwen Lagann > /emote starts giggling uncontrollably > You're joking, right, Ms. Dougans?
Kathryn Dougans > search your feelings, you know it to be... actually yes, you're right, I'm just joking
Valerie Valate > You're only making it worse you know.

Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #39 on: 05 Sep 2010, 03:07 »

After a while in Eve now, I think I can narrow down the finest Eve RP I've been engaged with.

Mizhara Del'thul, racist and cold hardliner that desires nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of all slavers in Eve pitted against Ithiria Deritan, Khanid Holder and owner of several slaves. Some even capsuleer slaves that willingly serves. Miz managing with the help of dibblebill to extract one such capsuleer slave from Ithiria's reach, holding her at the Masquerade and spending every minute of the day breaking her from her willing servitude. Ithiria spending her time finding ways to track and reclaim her pet.

The details are too many and over too much time to recount here, but it involved a few simple photos taken and sent to Ithiria, sending her over the brink and into a stroke. A counter-attack after the slave had been turned into a free woman who didn't desire to ever be named slave again which practically crushed Miz, leaving her almost catatonic with despair at the chain of events. A bit of madness and a fire sparked... The Masquerade burned to the ground. Ithiria mutilated at Mizhara's hands. Deaths on both sides and a pregnancy terminated.

In the end, a Khanid Holder no longer holds a single slave, but had the size of her Holdings increased. Mizhara lost her greatest weapon, her indifference for all human life and is now struggling with doing what needs to be done.

They made for great enemies.

Fun to see that they're now days away from marrying eachother.

Wonder what'll happen next?

Lord Maximullis

• Mad Max
  • Clonejack
« Reply #40 on: 05 Sep 2010, 09:14 »

Math'ra vs. Marius.

Too much awesomeness to recall

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #41 on: 06 Sep 2010, 08:12 »

Math'ra vs. Marius.

Too much awesomeness to recall

:3 Math'ra and Marius' long standing rivarly is perhaps one of the more bloody and mad ordeals that has befallen us.

It is also made of win, especially when Marius sort of. Explodes. with rage at Math, for seemingly little and insignificant pokes.

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #42 on: 12 Oct 2010, 21:54 »

So, uh. Ghost is mostly cyborg bits and weighs three hundred pounds. And has a half-dozen six-inch spikes. They're metal, and they stick out of his spine.

I, uh. About twenty minutes ago, I had my character stick him into the wall of the Last Gate, by mutual consent between myself and Ghostie. Was extremely enjoyable for something so utterly cheesy.

Verone was the one that pulled him out of the wall =)
« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2010, 22:03 by Ashar Kor-Azor »

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #43 on: 13 Oct 2010, 16:00 »

Aria Jenneth > No frozen DNA samples for construction of your clones, then?
Seriphyn Inhonores > My clones will stay with my genetic age, yea'.
Seriphyn Inhonores > I might have slightly enhanced the size of my manhood, yea', but I'm not that narcisstic.
Aria Jenneth > *raises her eyebrows* Do tell me that was a joke?
Seriphyn Inhonores > Only slightly. And stamina enhancements too.
Aria Jenneth > . . . .
Seriphyn Inhonores > I 'ave to compete with the lesbians...
Seriphyn Inhonores > Goddamnit don't make this awkward
Seriphyn Inhonores > /emote blushes heavily

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #44 on: 16 Oct 2010, 01:26 »

Seriphyn Inhonores > Goddamnit don't make this awkward
Seriphyn Inhonores > /emote blushes heavily

OMG this is epic!  I wish I hadn't of missed that moment! ... don't tell Zu she can get boobs. *snort* So glad I set my tea down *before* I read this one.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5