Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The command division of the Angel Cartel is called the Dominations.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Favorite RP moment in EVE  (Read 15191 times)

Altaen

• Clonejack
    • Molden Heath Community
Re: Favorite RP moment in EVE
« Reply #45 on: 19 Oct 2010, 11:52 »

My favorite was CJ Walker and Jacob Gottii's voluval ceremony. Was really awesome, wonder if someone would be kind enough to post a transcript, or at least selections.

Anskek

« Reply #46 on: 08 Jan 2015, 15:38 »

I will necro whatever I please Vizage!!! Also this is really a cool topic.

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #47 on: 08 Jan 2015, 16:06 »

This is why we can't have nice things..

Anskek

« Reply #48 on: 08 Jan 2015, 16:07 »

Wow rude FC.

But really it's been 4-5 years, surely there are new RP moments that people loved?

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #49 on: 08 Jan 2015, 18:40 »

Havo pitches great new social (justice warrior) experiment to Samira Kernher.  Great RP moment imo.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #50 on: 08 Jan 2015, 18:57 »

My favorite RP moment in eve would be the events that led up to this. It was something that definitely altered Kor's path immensely.

Another fond memory of mine is the fight that ensued between Kor and Kat in the I-RED lounge that even turned physical. It was raw, organic RP that had no scripting planned beforehand whatsoever. It flowed really well, and definitely was a more memorable interaction between the two characters.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #51 on: 08 Jan 2015, 19:08 »

Havo pitches great new social (justice warrior) experiment to Samira Kernher.  Great RP moment imo.

That was a fun one.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #52 on: 08 Jan 2015, 19:52 »

Well, thinking back I can't say that there have been any that haven't pretty much turned to shit through subsequent betrayals or failures and so on and so forth. Maybe going down to Provi to get a few quick kills and plant a U'K sign in front of Unity Station?

RPing with F1 seems to be less likely to lead to people getting involved and that does seem to be the stumbling block that screws ya over.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #53 on: 08 Jan 2015, 19:54 »

My favorite RP moment in eve would be the events that led up to this. It was something that definitely altered Kor's path immensely.

Another fond memory of mine is the fight that ensued between Kor and Kat in the I-RED lounge that even turned physical. It was raw, organic RP that had no scripting planned beforehand whatsoever. It flowed really well, and definitely was a more memorable interaction between the two characters.

And now they're actually friends!

"Haha, remember the one time I socked you in the mouth?"
"Yes. You were completely fucking wasted."
"BOY, WAS I EVER!"

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #54 on: 10 Jan 2015, 00:31 »

All I can think of is when I was trying to buy and sell Quafe, shipping it from station to station in order to make a profit, and Naupilius told me that I was committing the sin of greed. He told me that I was trading with the enemy, and Gallente soft drinks were probably full of pleasure inducing drugs.
Currently training Verbosity to level V.

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #55 on: 10 Jan 2015, 04:41 »

All I can think of is when I was trying to buy and sell Quafe, shipping it from station to station in order to make a profit, and Naupilius told me that I was committing the sin of greed. He told me that I was trading with the enemy, and Gallente soft drinks were probably full of pleasure inducing drugs.

Caffeine and fructose are, indeed, pleasure inducing drugs. But they are God given.
“If your hands aren’t bleeding, you aren’t working hard enough.”

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #56 on: 10 Jan 2015, 14:12 »

Confirming I am a Niacintologist.
« Last Edit: 10 Jan 2015, 16:23 by Ché Biko »
-OOChé

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #57 on: 11 Jan 2015, 13:22 »

Too many to list, but;

Many years ago there was a nice PIE ceremony in Amarr in the emperor family station, all the loyalists were there, including our contingent of Khanid Kingdom loyalists. Relationships with the imperials were frosty at best, we had been agitating for Khanid on the throne, squabbling etc. But PIE was nice enough to invite us.

Nice speeches, etc. There was a wardec on by several anti-imperials surrounding the undock and we had been hassling the imperials IC for not undocking while having enemies around while doing their awards ceremony.  We got it ooc but being prickly IC was our role. 

Anyway they ended up giving away a battleship to a randomly selected guest and one of our KPV members won, unplanned.  We quickly decided ooc it was perfect excuse to have a fit, so our guy gets up in front of the assembled and declines the gift and calls all the imperials cowards and we all storm out of the ceremony.  We were proper little assholes IC and I was so proud of my antagonistic Khanid corpies playing the hard line unreasonable SOB position.

I know we were a pain in the ass for some of the loyalists back then but I really liked playing the awful prickly Khanid cousins for who had major issues with the imperials...

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #58 on: 24 Jan 2015, 18:43 »

I found this one while looking for other stuff. I had almost forgotten about this, so I can't say it's my most favourite (I find that one incredibly hard to pick), but...I do think it's a little gem now I've read it again.
Ava and Ché are somewhat on opposite ends on some spectrum, and this conversation is illustrative of that, and their personality traits causing the friction. But at the end, when Ava is explaining slavery to Ché, he realizes they do have stuff in common: without knowing it, Ava describes, almost perfectly, how Ché feels quite often.
This convo could not have gone better if it was scripted...wow.
Che Biko > Hey, I'm sorry I pissed you off again, what was it this time?
 Ava Starfire > The only people who say "were all slaves" are people who want to justify slavery, Che.
Che Biko > That's not what I wanted to do.
Ava Starfire > Then what did you want to do?
 Che Biko > Well, not that. I just explained my perspective.
Ava Starfire > You know, just because you have a perspective, or an opinion, doesnt make you right?
 Che Biko > Yeah?
 Ava Starfire > You might entertain that thought sometime. And go, I dont know, experience slavery, before saying mindnumbingly retarded stupid shit.
 Che Biko > Why is what I said stupid?
Ava Starfire > Because you belittle the suffering, the pain, the loss, the incredible wrong that has been inflicted on everyone who has ever experienced that horrible institution.
Che Biko > Not at all.
Ava Starfire > Its either stupid or cruel. Pick.
 Che Biko > I'm having trouble seeing it like that. It just is.
 Ava Starfire > And youre wrong. But, hey, thats nothing new. You never admit that maybe, other people DO know what they're talking about, that we do have reasons for our reactions. You're always right. That must be difficult.
Che Biko > No, I'm not. I'm not even sure if I understand.
Ava Starfire > And?
 Che Biko > It confuses me.
 Ava Starfire > I am in no mood for anything other than direct, clear questions.
 Ava Starfire > What confuses you?
Che Biko > Why you misinterpret my words.
 Ava Starfire > I heard what you said. And frankly, I want neither a lengthy nor a deep conversation with you. If you didnt mean some sort of pseudophilosophical crock of shit "we're all slaves, so slavery is ok" I apologise for calling you an asshole.
Che Biko > Ok. Thanks, I guess.
Ava Starfire > You're still an idiot. But I apologize for calling you an asshole.
Che Biko > I'll try to work on it.
Ava Starfire > It is a horrible, terrifying, lonely, dehumanizing experience. The complete lack of certainty, the complete lack of everything you have ever known, the knowledge that you're utterly alone, and no one will help you. And you just give up. You just take what comes, and you kind of just give up. You just accept whatever happens to you, because you cant do anything else.
Goodnight, Che.
Che Biko > Goodnight, Ava.
Ché and Ava don't interact much, but I usually enjoy it very much when they do.  :cube:
-OOChé

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #59 on: 03 Feb 2015, 04:17 »

As long as this thread is being necroed...

A long time ago Kyoko got into a fistfight with a Sebbie woman whose name I can't recall, but they bloodied each other up in high heels at a black tie event which was quite amusing.

And then there was that time Verone shot his own dog. Slaver hounds don't like baths.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5