Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That one of the primary exports of the Amarrian Theology Council is booze? (Theology Council in-game info, Market Activity tab).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Alliance Tournament  (Read 11351 times)

Merdaneth

• Pod Captain
Alliance Tournament
« on: 20 May 2011, 12:25 »

Congrats to all the regulars that made it into the alliance tourney. CAIN didn't make it, but I see UK, CVA, I-RED, SF, Vanguard Imperium and Rote Kapelle, to name a few of the noise makers on the IGS nowadays, did.
 :D

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Alliance Tournament
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2011, 12:27 »

A sincere 'good luck' to all of our RPers in the tournament! Some tough draws to be sure.

Logan Fyreite

• Egger
    • Eve Opportunist
« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2011, 12:27 »

Looks like some good matchups.  We are eager to face off against Black Legion.  We privately envy their use of Muninn's.  GL to all.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2011, 15:59 »

lawl "Mother of god... Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive"

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2011, 16:29 »

:psyccp: is fucking with us.  Black Legion doesn't exist, but Black Legion[dot] does.  STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE US CCP I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO STOP DRINKING LONG ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHO WE'RE ACTUALLY FIGHTING GODDAMNIT.   :D

Anyway, woohoo tournament. 

Tyzzara

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 21 May 2011, 20:35 »

Looks like some good matchups.  We are eager to face off against Black Legion.  We privately envy their use of Muninn's.  GL to all.

;)

I am a cipher, a cipher, wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce; No one, not even you can uncover the truth!

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 21 May 2011, 23:50 »

Let the games begin.

PS. Yea they forgot to add "DOT" when they anounced some of the alliances.  :psyccp:

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #7 on: 23 May 2011, 09:33 »

Update from VI: Practice has been going very well, we've narrowed down our fittings and ship selections to a few different 'teams' that we can pick depending on our mood and how the oracles feel on game-day :)

Running up against our own guys we're about 10-0 right now, but our practice partners haven't had nearly the amount of time to brainstorm good counters. We also understand our volunteers that are helping out are not the same as dedicated tournament opponents.

We'll give them a good show though, that's for sure!

Merdaneth

• Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 23 May 2011, 12:05 »

Running up against our own guys we're about 10-0 right now, but our practice partners haven't had nearly the amount of time to brainstorm good counters. We also understand our volunteers that are helping out are not the same as dedicated tournament opponents.

We did the reverse and had our practice partners run our main setups while we flew different fleets against them. Our practice partners beat us each time. :)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #9 on: 23 May 2011, 13:00 »

We did the reverse and had our practice partners run our main setups while we flew different fleets against them. Our practice partners beat us each time. :)

Amarr Victor!

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2011, 15:19 »

Anyone else being owned by Sisi?  My install corrupted while patching yesterday and I can't get it to re-install.  Using the Sisi launcher I get to about 90% on step 8/8 and then it errors out on me.  This happens even when installing from scratch.

Merdaneth

• Pod Captain
« Reply #11 on: 23 May 2011, 16:43 »

Anyone else being owned by Sisi?  My install corrupted while patching yesterday and I can't get it to re-install.  Using the Sisi launcher I get to about 90% on step 8/8 and then it errors out on me.  This happens even when installing from scratch.

There's a special detection system on SiSi. If the account owner has sufficient funds to hold practices on TQ, it fails to install. Either that or I don't know :)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #12 on: 23 May 2011, 20:25 »

We re-patched withe the launcher right after the new update yesterday, no issues :( Sorry if you are having problems. 

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #13 on: 25 May 2011, 22:20 »

Made by Ridley Tree of Veto for Scaeva, one of the Rote guys.  Too good not to share.

Kazzzi

• Egger
« Reply #14 on: 28 May 2011, 10:27 »

\o/ First match went well.

Wish they at least had audio for prequal.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2011, 10:30 by Kazzzi »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6