Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Electus Matari lost over 400 members at the start of its war with PIE Inc?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)  (Read 55986 times)

Lyn Farel

Re: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)
« Reply #90 on: 18 Sep 2011, 05:27 »

Quote from: Vaari
I dont even see how titles of my corporation are related of my facial hair.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #91 on: 23 Sep 2011, 06:08 »

I, Lord Vaari like very much spiced wine. I often spend hours before starmap and sche...planning how to best improve the life of faithful. Spice wine, especially if it is well made is channel to hear the God's voice to me.

Jason Galente

• Gadfly
  • Clonejack
  • Hey kids, wanna buy Jungian archetypes?
« Reply #92 on: 05 Oct 2011, 18:50 »

I, Lord Vaari like very much spiced wine. I often spend hours before starmap and sche...planning how to best improve the life of faithful. Spice wine, especially if it is well made is channel to hear the God's voice to me.

^ Inebriated divine interpretation win  :lol:

Lyn Farel

« Reply #93 on: 29 Oct 2011, 04:58 »

Many of you peasant may have heard of Providence region, yeat you avoid it for no reason. This will be official guide to the Providence region.

Our beloved region, the Providence is open territory to all decent folk from all cults and religions as long they keep their heresy secret.

Our mighty Providence can support independent corporations, who seeks to hunt and mine with ease. Sovereign corporations are inspired with God, and there is no doubt you cannot negotiate conditions sufficent to your corp.

Our God fearing organizations make sure you will kneel before the allmighty God! The Church of Providence is ever vigiland, and the Defensores Fidei knows no rest when it comes to the purity of faith and upholding it.

Is your corporation much more oriotented in industry than warfaring? Providence is for you! Remember this word "Imperial Pharmacy invited us" after that, there is no reason your to be interrupted.

Remember to pay tithies to the Church of Providence.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #94 on: 30 Oct 2011, 15:57 »

I approve of Vaari's reference to peasants.  It is fitting.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #95 on: 01 Nov 2011, 21:00 »

Vaari is so awesome.

Rather than questioning his words, the peasants would've better learning at his wise feet.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #96 on: 06 Nov 2011, 13:33 »

Many of your peasant have for long witnessed my goldy in Providence. I, Lord Vaari, earl of Sosan VII, founder and despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, golden mountain, self proclaimed prophet, skilled industrialist, speaker of unquestioned truth, banisher of all witches, carrier of the Heaven's light teacher of faith and many more impressive titles wish to speak and teach you about my glory.

Im, not just any peasant from the lycky amarrian house or family, who recieved the honor to have their member part of this, independent spaceship captain program. Im head of my noble house, and I made my own decision. It is very much more than majority of spaceship captains of my Empire could do in their time of fate. Many of them were forced to enlist the academy, for they were shame to their families, altough today they are without no doubt most influental members of their houses. I have no doubt, that there is not a single purely peasant family left, whose member is part of this spaceship captain program.

I, was from wealthy and noble house, and it was I alone who made the decision. There were objections of course, since being part of this campaign means some sinnister means. Most known of these are evil cloning, where God's work are desecrated by our own work.

I knew all this when I signed myself in. I had saw a vision. Glorious, blazing vision, where I, Lord Vaari were in key position of returning my Empire position in this galaxy and beyond. I do not care if my cloned flesh is tainted, for I cannot help it. What I can do, is to ensure my spirit and will is free and pure of thoughts, for it leads to sin.

I have been independent spaceship captain for many years. Unlike many others, I have not kept a single vacation, and not a single week of freedom from this burden is at sight if mine. I have seen valiant people, like my good and close friend Lord Aralis, Lady Grr and humble Sir Daedalus, but I have also undestood my mission. God has spoken to me. He is with me, in person. I can feel the God's presence, and it is my duty to form the unified spiritual front on amarr outside the Empire's borders.

Im Lord Vaari, and Im the singe most glorious amarr outside the Empire's broders. There is no simply room for questioning that, for God is with me. Does any mortal man possess the endurance I do when it comes to hardships? There have been times when invaders and holders both have been against me, but always I. Öor vaari have endured.

Im native to the Providence, and Providence is one with me. Im her spiritual hearth, and she is my astral body resting place.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #97 on: 06 Nov 2011, 14:02 »

Am I the only one that thinks that vaari's broken english combined with his attitude is the single most endearing part of his entire character?

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #98 on: 06 Nov 2011, 15:23 »

Am I the only one that thinks that vaari's broken english combined with his attitude is the single most endearing part of his entire character?

It is not for ones such as us to question his grammatical choices.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
« Reply #99 on: 07 Nov 2011, 05:32 »

God has revealed new and greater rules of grammar and spelling unto His Most Favoured of Prophets.

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette
« Reply #100 on: 07 Nov 2011, 21:36 »

Am I really the only one who just doesn't find this whole thing very funny?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #101 on: 08 Nov 2011, 04:04 »

Not likely to be the only one, but most here seem to be able to find the humor in Vaari's behaviour. The serious ammount of sarcastic humor in here should be proof of that, combined with the man's near zero respect from.... well, anyone, IC.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #102 on: 08 Nov 2011, 12:38 »

I find it pretty hilarious, and consider that almost like genius because I can personnally feel a lot of depth in the character itself (yes, yes, especially consider how a jester he is and also how harmless he is, without which it would not be funny at all).

But heh, tastes... Humor varies greatly between people.

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #103 on: 08 Nov 2011, 18:16 »

No.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #104 on: 10 Nov 2011, 14:50 »

Down with the haters!  Lord Vaari saw fit to grace the General Discussion board with his presence!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=302234#post302234

[quote ="Vaari"]I, Lord Vaari, earl of Sosan VII, founder and despot of the Imperal Pharmacy, self proclaimed prophet, golden mountain, worlds most beloved hero, carrier of the heaven's light, speaker of unquestioned truth, teacher of faith will usualy give name which have two part.

If ship is owned by my corporation, it has IPS (Imperial Pharmacy Ship) on first of its name. Then it has usually name which is biblical, or inspires its captain to perform one's duty well, and it is also suited for the ship. Very often, if you only know the name, you can tell what kind of ship it is. IPS Cargoliner, IPS Ironworks, IPS Oppressor, IPS Furious

If ship is owned by me, it usually, but not always have two carefully chosen names, which are ofter biblical, or atleast heroic and also fit for the ship class.

Ark: Ceremony of Creation
Archon: Divine Oppressor
Anathema: Vigilante Eternas
Absolution: Resolution of Hector
Paladin: Edict of War
Crusader: Heathen's End
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14