Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ship crews either spend most of their journey in their escape pods, and are awoken with adrenaline only as needed?(Source: The Burning Life novel by CCP Abraxas.) or live aboard ship much like ship's crews today? (Source)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)  (Read 56111 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)
« Reply #60 on: 07 May 2011, 07:04 »

Lord Vaari does not lose nor gamble. He just lets his opponents get an illusion of relief in all his magnanimous glory.

That isn't gambling. Either God will reward him by letting them win the lottery or they will lose, a signal from Him that they should fund themselves through hard work. No chance involved, just polling God for His opinion.

You start to sound like Merd :p

I think Borza's taking the "know your enemy" thing a little too far, that being the case. :lol:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #61 on: 15 May 2011, 12:51 »

Lord Vaari, eminent writer, silver-tongued diplomat, executor of the English language and many others, writes:

To exalted Sir Daedalus. Glorious leader of the CVA and my dear friend, whose righteous reign will bring prospery to the CVA.

As your illustrious excellency very well knows, CVA and Imperial Pharmacy are in hostile relations towards each other. This state of affair saddens me more than words can describe, and it is also not benefical to our common goal, to drive the oppressors out of our region.

When Dark Tinator, possessed tyrant of the Exile Consortium destoroyed our Ark class jump freighter, it severed the chasm between us even further. Now, after long and carefull consideration, I, Lord Vaari, earl of Sosan VII, despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, the world's most beloved hero, Arch bishob of the Church of Providence, self proclaimed prophet, golden mountain and carrier of the Heaven's light offer a treaty for your grace.

We are willing to lower our demands regarding the destruction of our Ark, and forgive the entire cargo. This will be considerable amount of isk, and we only wish to have new Ark, or money to buy new Ark. Damages regarding the cargo is paid to Sir Armando Lambre from the coffers of the Imperial Pharmacy.

If your Most Reverend Eminence accept this, Im willing to relinguish our confiscation of CVA's BPO, and start payments of your share of the profits. Also Im willing to give it to your controll after 12 month and you may reconsider, if you are willing to continue our agreement, so we can use it, and CVA will get 25% of the profits. If you decide that we are not deserving to keep the BPO after that, you may keep it.

Yours politely: Lord Vaari Valius, earl of Sosan VII, despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, golden mountain, hero of the Providence, defender of the commoners, teatcher of faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, great miner and skilled industrialist.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #62 on: 16 May 2011, 03:39 »

Lord Vaari, eminent writer, silver-tongued diplomat, executor of the English language and many others, writes:

To exalted Sir Daedalus. Glorious leader of the CVA and my dear friend, whose righteous reign will bring prospery to the CVA.

As your illustrious excellency very well knows, CVA and Imperial Pharmacy are in hostile relations towards each other. This state of affair saddens me more than words can describe, and it is also not benefical to our common goal, to drive the oppressors out of our region.

When Dark Tinator, possessed tyrant of the Exile Consortium destoroyed our Ark class jump freighter, it severed the chasm between us even further. Now, after long and carefull consideration, I, Lord Vaari, earl of Sosan VII, despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, the world's most beloved hero, Arch bishob of the Church of Providence, self proclaimed prophet, golden mountain and carrier of the Heaven's light offer a treaty for your grace.

We are willing to lower our demands regarding the destruction of our Ark, and forgive the entire cargo. This will be considerable amount of isk, and we only wish to have new Ark, or money to buy new Ark. Damages regarding the cargo is paid to Sir Armando Lambre from the coffers of the Imperial Pharmacy.

If your Most Reverend Eminence accept this, Im willing to relinguish our confiscation of CVA's BPO, and start payments of your share of the profits. Also Im willing to give it to your controll after 12 month and you may reconsider, if you are willing to continue our agreement, so we can use it, and CVA will get 25% of the profits. If you decide that we are not deserving to keep the BPO after that, you may keep it.

Yours politely: Lord Vaari Valius, earl of Sosan VII, despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, golden mountain, hero of the Providence, defender of the commoners, teatcher of faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, great miner and skilled industrialist.

:lol:
I knew Capsuleers could be up themselves but WOW.
So THIS is where CCP gets their ideas about podders from eh? xD

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #63 on: 07 Jun 2011, 11:48 »

Vaari is the most skilled negotiator (and sticks to his guns)

Vaari >Im Lord Vaari, Earl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, self proclaimed prophet and arch bishob of the Church of Providence
Vaari > Amarrian nobleman
Rogue Steel > And not too bad looking either
Rogue Steel > ;)
Vaari > Witch
Rogue Steel > Guilty as charged
Vaari > Your tyrant, Kazzzi has offered me help
Vaari > I accept it, but I refuse to do anything in return
Vaari > I do not sell the Empire
Vaari > for his help
Rogue Steel > I'll let him know, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be entirely free
Vaari > Even if he refuses to do anything, it is win win situation
Vaari > My fallen brothers and sisters mus set free from the terrible reign of the Daedalus the Pillager
Rogue Steel > Walken, Vaari is here to accept Kazzzi's help
Vaari > For free, you forgot to say, witch
C Walken > Kazzzi, Jarl and Grand Hexor of the Heathen Legion demands the following in exchange for the information you desire:
Vaari > I was promised information I asked and even acces to ther, galnet forums
C Walken > First you must renounce the Empire and it's dog Empress
Vaari > I refuse
Vaari > This exchange is over

Lyn Farel

« Reply #64 on: 07 Jun 2011, 11:52 »

I loled so hard  :lol:

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #65 on: 07 Jun 2011, 12:34 »

Turns out that it's hard to be half of a traitor.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Shern

• Clonejack
« Reply #66 on: 07 Jun 2011, 14:47 »

Vaari's genius moves in mysterious ways.

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr
« Reply #67 on: 07 Jun 2011, 16:29 »

I've never loved Vaari as much as I do right now. I would bear his children if I could only afford the diapers.

I can only hope that he's able to escape the clutches of Sollana the Terrible!

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #68 on: 07 Jun 2011, 19:42 »

Heathen Legion diplomacy, best diplomacy.

Subtlety can get fucked.

I'm also laughing my ass off at that exchange. It's just too perfect for all of the characters involved.

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #69 on: 13 Jul 2011, 13:44 »

Rejoice!!! Hero of the universe, Vaari, vows there will be no vacations in the foreseeable future!

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1507133&page=4#102
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Cmdr Baxter

• "The Old Man"
  • Egger
    • The Synenose Accord
« Reply #70 on: 13 Jul 2011, 17:34 »

Vaari amuses me, and I don't even have an Amarr alt. Can you imagine if he did podcasts? :eek:

Cmdr Baxter

• "The Old Man"
  • Egger
    • The Synenose Accord
« Reply #71 on: 26 Jul 2011, 21:30 »

See how the wise Lord Vaari takes a stand against the encouragement of sinister lust by the arch-man-witch Revan Neferis!

Quote from: Vaari
It has come to my attention, that arch-witch, Revan Nefris is arranging sinister competition, where females and males in fertile breeding age are required to rites of sinister lust to the audience and judges. This competition is EVE' next top model, and it is utterly sinister happening.

Arch-witch Nefris is once again proven his misguided ways, since even the basic idea of this competition is evil. Greed, immoral gestures and thoughts are running rampart amongs the competitors, judges and audience while this evil show is running, thus endangering the purity and morals of especially younger spaceship captains. In my researches, your virgin ladies are especially in danger, which comes from the arch-witch.

Church of Providence is now forced to make decisive act, and close this competition before its poison is spreaded any further. It is hereby declared, that joining this competition is forbidden. Also making any efforts from the judges to actually judges are met with most fierce volleys of edicts, declarations and demands for generous compensation to the Church of Providence.

This immoral search of next top spacewench must stop even before it has started. All good and just spaceship captain are to obey my declaration, and to boycott this evil happening.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #72 on: 26 Jul 2011, 23:15 »

+1000

Darveses

• Wetgraver
« Reply #73 on: 27 Jul 2011, 06:45 »

+1000

this

I giggled so hard, and the fact that its about two months late makes it just more delicious :yar:

Revan Neferis

• Sani Sabik
  • Wetgraver
  • God's Banker
« Reply #74 on: 29 Jul 2011, 08:26 »

See how the wise Lord Vaari takes a stand against the encouragement of sinister lust by the arch-man-witch Revan Neferis!

Quote from: Vaari
It has come to my attention, that arch-witch, Revan Nefris is arranging sinister competition, where females and males in fertile breeding age are required to rites of sinister lust to the audience and judges. This competition is EVE' next top model, and it is utterly sinister happening.

Arch-witch Nefris is once again proven his misguided ways, since even the basic idea of this competition is evil. Greed, immoral gestures and thoughts are running rampart amongs the competitors, judges and audience while this evil show is running, thus endangering the purity and morals of especially younger spaceship captains. In my researches, your virgin ladies are especially in danger, which comes from the arch-witch.

Church of Providence is now forced to make decisive act, and close this competition before its poison is spreaded any further. It is hereby declared, that joining this competition is forbidden. Also making any efforts from the judges to actually judges are met with most fierce volleys of edicts, declarations and demands for generous compensation to the Church of Providence.

This immoral search of next top spacewench must stop even before it has started. All good and just spaceship captain are to obey my declaration, and to boycott this evil happening.

love it!
+ Vaari!
Erotic Evil: Sexy and Dirty, Dirty Rich.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14