Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That "gods and spirits" is a popular Achura and Minmatar expression of disbelief?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)  (Read 55984 times)

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)
« on: 30 Sep 2010, 14:46 »

This thread has been lovingly written to embellish these forums with a thread that speaks just praises about my most admired in-game character, Lord Vaari.

Not only does Lord Vaari have great authority, he has a title to match it!  As quoted below, he has on many an occasion shown great patience, announcing a portion of them to whom he addressed!

I, Lord Vaari, earl of Sosan VII, head of house Valius, Founder and despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, archbishob of the Providence, the world's most beloved hero, banisher of Triumvirate alliance, moral guide of the CVA, golden mountain and many more will announce Scagga Laebetrovo to be my champion. He will fight courageously and vigorously and im sure, he will be victorious.

He is fearless! See how he is unrelenting in his aims to free once somewhat glorious providence from the clutches of other denominations!

Poisonous words from such a young man. I do not tell your mother for her sake. Im sure she would never forgive herself for raising such foul tongued child.

Everyone who know me also knows how unwavering my faith is to the God, and His teachings. Imperial faith has always been my first priority and always will be. I have always stood for faith and religion in Providence and spreaded it tirelessly to those who dwell there. You cannot even fathom the depths of my work for our faith in Providence, but you surely can spit poison like you would intented to born as a snake instead of man.

I will continue my work in Providence and spread our righteous faith even if it does not please you.

He is uncorruptable! See how, even when his confederates decry his methods, he does not stray from the true path that is in line with his ethics of high moral fibre!

For months I have been officially self proclaimed archbishob of our beloved Providence. Some important members of local alliances disagree, others agree my claim. Nevertheless, local peasants and nobles has welcomed my spiritual guidance and majestic presence with open arms. Many have seek my guidance and flawless opinion on their problems, bot in spiritual and earthly. From time to time I have in my all wisdom also given high leaders of CVA my opinions and guidance, every time uninvited. I cant remember a single time when they are followed by the letter. It does not matter, for it is not my duty, atleast not yet to lead our home region, but to guide and offer my words of truth. It is up to each one of my congregatin do they follow my guidance and everlasting light of the God.

He saw the just option for AAA after D-G!

I, Lord Vaari, Archbishob of Providence, in all my majestic persona, condemn your invasion. You, AAA, are to give D-GTMI back to its righful owner, sound the retreat of your minions and never come back. There are major call to arms in Providence, wich require all residents, brave soldiers, humble miners, high lords and common peasants to take ups arms and dive the invaders back. Now there are also majos call to witch hunt. Maybe this will inspire more spiritually devoter resident to take up torches, seek and extinguish witchcraft and other form of heresy AAA has brought here.

Stay tuned for more entries expounding the Vaari's unmatched glory!

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2010, 14:48 »

what is this I don't even
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Kazzzi

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2010, 15:10 »

Confirming I'm a Vaari fanboi

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #3 on: 30 Sep 2010, 15:53 »

Vaari: Supporting the 'Amarrians are twits' stereotype since 2004.

;)

Honestly, I like Vaari, he has never changed in 7-8 years of play. Still, as Amarrians go, he is our go-to buffoon.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2010, 16:47 »

I once pulled rank on Vaari and got him to acknowledge me as the more awesome, to see if it was possible.

It worked. Signatures will be a billion per ;)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #5 on: 30 Sep 2010, 18:12 »

From time to time I have in my all wisdom also given high leaders of CVA my opinions and guidance, every time uninvited. I cant remember a single time when they are followed by the letter.

This bit, it is amusing.
\o/

Rodj Blake

• Egger
  • Amarr Victor Meldrew
« Reply #6 on: 01 Oct 2010, 04:12 »

He would have made life a lot easier for himself had he not spouted anti-PIE stuff in the past.

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
« Reply #7 on: 01 Oct 2010, 06:12 »

Still, as Amarrians go, he is our go-to buffoon.

This +1.

Grr

• Wetgraver
« Reply #8 on: 01 Oct 2010, 06:14 »

I must confess to having picked on him in the past for his ways especially his terrible spelling.  In game it can and should of course be forgiven but statements on IGS when most browsers have built in spell checkers these days there is little excuse.  Still I feel guilty for it since English is not his native tongue.

That said, I do love this man for having the commitment to be 100% IC and being unwavering in the cause.  So much so that I once considering hiring him.  What stopped me was half of CVA threatening to quit if I did ;)

Havvie

• Clonejack
  • Knowing me, does this really surprise you?
« Reply #9 on: 01 Oct 2010, 11:02 »

,'=|
DISCLAIMER: Any or all of the statements made by this individual may consist of conjecture, manipulative paraphrase, or outright bullshit.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #10 on: 01 Oct 2010, 19:18 »

This guy is a brilliant writer, if English is his second language.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #11 on: 04 Oct 2010, 05:49 »

This guy is a brilliant writer, if English is his second language.

It is, he's actually Finnish and hardcore to his IC conviction even in OOC. Interesting fellow.

PS. Interesting tidbit; His name, Vaari, means Grampa in Finnish.

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
« Reply #12 on: 04 Oct 2010, 07:29 »

My most cherished kill was Vaari's Armageddon.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #13 on: 05 Oct 2010, 10:59 »

Did you know that Vaari owned the greatest Archon carrier ever constructed?

Proof:

Im Vaari, earl of Sosan III and i own mightiest Archon class carrier ever constructed. After space reform i have encountered small problems. My carrier keep losing it modules. Modules fitted to my carrier just vanish and come back after next dt. They can vanish any time. Once they canished when i fitted my carrier in pos. One when i jumped and yesterday when i moved stuff from hangar to corp hangar. Im not pleased because after modules disappearing, carrier is useless untill next dt.

I cant fin modules even in station fitting screen. After disappearing, i see only empty module slots. Is my carrier haunted?

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #14 on: 05 Oct 2010, 16:21 »

My view: "odd people in an odd story is an oddity too many"

:p
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14