Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Quafe is so popular it once prevented a war? Read more in the Chron

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Purity of the Throne [P-THR] - Join the Movement  (Read 6557 times)

Ilan Ardishapur

• Clonejack

Purity of the Throne [P-THR]

There are Amarr Loyalists who consider Catiz Tash-Murkon's ascension to the Golden Throne of Holy Amarr both unjust and improper, with views that call the purity of her Udorian heritage into question. This outspoken 'fringe' group, now considered heretics to the Udorian Throne, have banded together to topple the impure Empress.

The Purity Movement believes that long standing traditions have been swept aside, and many have purposely ignored scriptures to ensure the rising of a impure host. Ultimately forsaking the righteous Empire.

Looking for:

- Amarr Purists
- PvP Orientated Individuals
- Easy Going - Casual Playstyle
  (Alts/Alpha Clones will be welcome & Encouraged)

Offering:

- Twist of Loyalist/Heresy/Terrorist RP
- Free Ship Roams / Free Purity SKINS
- Once - Twice a week Roams
- RP Orientated War Declarations (I'm sure they are bound to come)

(( This group will welcome alts with open arms. I am looking to create a open group for some of the great RPers out there to expand their experience, and get some fun RP orientated pvp/conflict in the works. Hope you decide to join me!  :cube: ))
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2016, 12:15 by Ilan Ardishapur »

Utari Onzo

Re: Purity of the Throne [P-THR] - Join the Movement
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2016, 12:45 »

I'm pretty shocked. I legitimately thought this character was a DevActor from the quality of posting and tone. I suppose I should have done better digging but still, good luck with the corp!

Ilan Ardishapur

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2016, 12:52 »

Thank you for the compliment. I am sure I have made a few mistakes as this is my first attempt at a super-conservative Amarr character, well my first Amarr character in general.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 18 Sep 2016, 15:02 »

I'm pretty shocked. I legitimately thought this character was a DevActor from the quality of posting and tone. I suppose I should have done better digging but still, good luck with the corp!
If you get quality posts etc., it's rearely a dev actor. [/bittervet]

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 Sep 2016, 16:50 »

Thank you for the compliment. I am sure I have made a few mistakes as this is my first attempt at a super-conservative Amarr character, well my first Amarr character in general.

The only major one is the lack of a cyber-arm. But a little bit of Auram can fix that. Good luck with the heresy. And if you can figure out a way to defend the event sites without getting vaped by CONCORD even better.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 18 Sep 2016, 17:24 »

As one of your main opponents, I'm sure PIE would love to participate in anything you might be planning. Talk to some of the admirals (Ascentior, Mitara) if you'd like to establish a bit of OOC dialogue and good-will.

(Also, though your posting was pretty good, some grammatical and spelling errors gave away the non-dev-ness eventually :D)

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #6 on: 18 Sep 2016, 21:07 »

The only major one is the lack of a cyber-arm. But a little bit of Auram can fix that. Good luck with the heresy. And if you can figure out a way to defend the event sites without getting vaped by CONCORD even better.

Lowsec and wardecs, I guess?
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Ilan Ardishapur

• Clonejack
« Reply #7 on: 18 Sep 2016, 21:39 »

I did manage to get an arm. Though it didn't seem to show for everyone, not sure why. I have been able to defend sites in a way by stealing the skins and destroying them in station. Somehow almost killed a navy mega with a tormentor last night then died to the npcs.

Thanks for the support, I will be sure to contact pie once the coronation is complete.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #8 on: 18 Sep 2016, 22:05 »

I did manage to get an arm. Though it didn't seem to show for everyone, not sure why. I have been able to defend sites in a way by stealing the skins and destroying them in station. Somehow almost killed a navy mega with a tormentor last night then died to the npcs.

Thanks for the support, I will be sure to contact pie once the coronation is complete.

It sometimes takes a bit to update when you make changes. Portraits often take a few hours; it's possible that the full-body preview just hadn't updated for some people. When I looked yesterday it had updated, though. Alternatively, it could be the robe - the sleeves are pretty long and hide most of the arm.

Not a bad idea for how to fight for them - good on you for having the balls to do it that way.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #9 on: 19 Sep 2016, 00:11 »

Tormentors are really fricking awesome. I hope you fly more of these.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
« Reply #10 on: 19 Sep 2016, 06:12 »

SFRIM, like PIE, would be glad to participate as well ;)  Feel free to contact me about RP in chat or in space.

Velarra

• Wetgraver
  • Angel
    • DED Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 Sep 2016, 14:25 »

RP adversaries who're not blooders, or sansha...or... anything else kinda wacky! :eek: :D :idea:

Awesome!

The Rook

• Watcher in the Void
  • Egger
    • FalconNET
« Reply #12 on: 21 Sep 2016, 06:02 »

Tormentors are really fricking awesome. I hope you fly more of these.

Tormentors are baller.

Ilan Ardishapur

• Clonejack
« Reply #13 on: 21 Sep 2016, 15:15 »

One could say it's.. "Pure" Awesome.  :lol:

Quin Mansa

« Reply #14 on: 26 Sep 2016, 10:34 »

Wardec should be live in a couple hours. Don't have much to throw at you but your pilots are free to shoot at me whenever.

8)
Pages: [1] 2 3