Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Naqam (A Sansha aligned capsuleer corporation) manufactured the Naqam Heavy Bioindustries Ultra Happy Chip™? It was player created - see advertisements on the Eve Wiki!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: EVElopedia's dead.  (Read 6410 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: EVElopedia's dead.
« Reply #15 on: 01 Mar 2016, 01:21 »

Can also poke me on Slack if Havo's not around; I'm available most of the day and can respond to Slack pings if I'm not out driving or asleep.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #16 on: 01 Mar 2016, 01:27 »

Can also poke me on Slack if Havo's not around; I'm available most of the day and can respond to Slack pings if I'm not out driving or asleep.
This, aye!

I blame too many hours of monotonous clicking.  What I SHOULD have said was, any wiki admin - right now that's Silver, me, MorLag and Utari.  Any of us are able to click Delete, View deleted edits, and restore the page :)

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #17 on: 04 Mar 2016, 16:16 »

Well...at first I was :(
Short notice, no time or oppurtunity to back-up my stuff...
But, as I was contemplating saying goodbye to EVE for a while, I also thought...saves me the trouble of updating my char page.

But here you guys did this wonderful thing, and I thank you for it...but now it looks like I have some updating to do...
-OOChé

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #19 on: 30 Apr 2016, 16:26 »

Fixed everything but amarr navy + emperorship heirs. Apparently neither of those actually had revision history for me to restore.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #20 on: 01 May 2016, 11:31 »

\o/

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #21 on: 01 May 2016, 11:54 »

That'd explain that.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

podling38

• Clonejack
« Reply #22 on: 01 May 2016, 21:45 »

I did this eight days ago, so some of the pages might've been fixed in the meantime:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkNuYC67xGDzz8I453_sgjzr_e-BoZyfX1mIl-X-EhM/edit
Editing is possible for anyone who has the link, so pages can be marked or removed from the list as they're fixed.
Kolodi Ramal - Mengyao Chemineau - Mirabi Tiane

Ashley

• Wetgraver
« Reply #23 on: 02 May 2016, 06:36 »

oops sorry for the typo and ty for updating all that ^^

Amarr Eperorship Heirs I think was one article about heirs, their motives and short description that lead to Emperor Doriam, but I'm not 100 % sure about that and it could even be not CCP made page. (original link was this - https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Amarr_Emperorship_Heirs)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #24 on: 02 May 2016, 10:37 »

It didn't have any revisions for me to restore to, is the problem.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #25 on: 25 Jun 2016, 13:29 »

I was checking out our copy of the wiki, but some things appear to be missing, like 'Demographics of the Gallente Federation'.
-OOChé

Maxx Overseer

• Clonejack
  • Maxx The Explorer
    • Eve Onlife
« Reply #26 on: 15 Jul 2016, 19:38 »

I'm working on a website, it is something like an IC Information Hub, it's at http://eveonlife.hrhhosting.net later I will get it's own domain. See what you think?!?
Pages: 1 [2]