From the time Morwen made me aware of the announcement Thursday, I spent a lot of time searching Evelopedia articles and exporting likely categories (Lore, Chronicles, etc.) that would probably be linked to by player pages. Hopefully I got everything. So far, things that I've discovered still missing (by randomly paging through player pages), I'm pullling from the webarchive site.
I got the images that Aurora Morgan ripped, so if any player-created page is missing images and the original author no longer has those files, all they gotta do is let me know and I'll make re-uploading those particular files a priority (otherwise, I'll get it all uploaded eventually, as I'm randomly paging through and checking on things).
EDIT: Utari Onzo pulled the Chronicle images for me while I was making sure the Chronicle pages themselves were un-broken.
Funny thing happened when I Imported the pages I'd pulled from Evelopedia. Somehow, the Wiki sees the page-latest field as reading #0. I tried to run a script to correct that, and it didn't work... so I went into the DB myself to find that NONE of the page-latest fields says #0. They're all correct. So what needs to be done is an administrator has to open the page, see the error message, delete the page and then restore the previous edits. Then the page works fine.
So if you visit a page and it says, for example:
Don't be alarmed. Just PM me a link to that page and I'll restore it and anything linked therein. The information is there, but our MediaWiki install is confused by something about CCP's modified MediaWiki install, I dunno what causes it, but I know how to fix it now.