Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Egonics inc. makes a headset called an Egone that broadcasts music directly into a wearer's brain?

Author Topic: Re: So, is there a new OOC forum up, or...?  (Read 1544 times)

ABC

Re: So, is there a new OOC forum up, or...?
« on: 02 Dec 2015, 07:38 »

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6906.msg116504#msg116504
Isnt it that guy from the Micheal Bay films and Community? I see......Someone is a Community or Micheal Bay fan.... I see, I see.... I get a final picture of you Morwen.

Hello. From the artist formerly know as PV. So lets go through that shit.

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6934.msg116476#msg116476
Publius was banned for an ongoing pattern of behavior that was in violation of the rules. That certain individual posts were marked as references in the PM he was sent when he was banned means nothing; they are merely examples of recent, specific rule violations and do not equate to the reasons for which he was banned overall.
"they are merely examples of recent, specific rule violations" Ehm so my falsification of Silas nonsense is a rule violation? I mean... if there was a pattern... and this comment followd this pattern, then my falsification of this Silas nonsense must be this "behavior your speak of". Or otherwise you just marked the post without any meaning? If this is true. Your retarded ass moderated me, and send me link of my behavior which does not show that behavior? I mean that can be what you retarded tries to sell me? Of course not. So the link, to the comment means THAT YOUR RETARD ASS THINKS THAT MY FALSIFICATION OF SILAS IS A BAN WORTHY BEHAVIOR.

I think, I know what was happening at that day in August 2014. Lets me fake green text it for you, that even a moron like you understands it:
->I think you read the comment (http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=5913.msg98294#msg98294).
-> You shared the same believe as SIlas. So you got triggered by the comment (my falsifcation of this derpshit). I think, some dumb shit like "what... but religion and Bill Maher" run through your brain.
->You banned me based on the comment. As the ban was right at that time in Aug 2014, a day or two later.
->Then you log in to EVE with another two-day-old-NPC-alt. And wrote your hate-mail.

I mean you even more or less said it by yourself.
-> Morwen put the ban into the system. Which means only you have know, the I was banned (http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6939.msg116458#msg116458)
->that, one Silas did not know about it. And maybe not even most mods. (http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=5913.msg98294#msg98294)
->So it can only be you (and maybe a friend, which was mostly likely the second person). Nevertheless: You wrote one of the hate mails. Otherwise how can this one writer know, that I was banned and boasting about what he has done? ( http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6934.0)
->So in conlusion: you are a piece of shit. And I wish you the same as you wish me. 

As for the motive... There are so many. I know the RP community can hold hate for a long time.
->Maybe it was because I defented Wyke against you ()
->Maybe it was because I critque some other shit. Like the Silas nonsense.
(http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6939.msg116479#msg116479)
Or that you belive that I would push my things a canon. Byy the way.... You know. when I falsify a comment of Eterne, that this does not mean that I say my stuff is canon. It just means that I have proevn him wrong.... I hope this is not to hard to understand? You little tipshit. or do I have really to explain falsification to you? Are you such an retarded person? Anyway.... As for the Eterne topic.... I already said many times in this form, that I was right if we take EVE as sci-fi. But wrong if we take EVE as sci-fi-fanatasy. I said MANY TIEMS IN THIS FORUM, THAT I MADE THE ERROR OF SEEING EVE AS THE FIRST AND NOT AS FANTASY. So in short motherfucker.... I havent push ym stuff as canon to ETERNEbut mearly explaint why that "I-can-be-wrong-tipshit" was WRONG. And this is a GOOD THING. That is was scientist do.... Make theories or falsfiy theories, and sometimes in the same time.
To short that derpshit: as I said:  Y= My stuff... X= Canon. Y≠X I cant say it more clearer moterfucker. And i told you it already in 2011: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=565641#post565641
So that you retarded ass understands it: :  Y= My stuff... X= Canon. Y≠X :  Y= My stuff... X= Canon. Y≠X :  Y= My stuff... X= Canon. Y≠X And I never said something else. The whole thing just exist as strawman in your unemployed shit-tier whitetrash ass. I now get why you love to be moderator, you most have really no life, and in the little which you have, you most have almost no power....
->Maybe.. It is because you love the power? Or maybe you are real tipshit? I dont know
Anyway what the motive of your action was.... I can already see that you do not know what a strawman is... and you will do your stick again and again. So No need to talk it more out.... Form my place, I just see a strawman... (ttp://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6939.msg116479#msg116479)
And If this strawman helps you to sleep better... then it is okay by me. .... I already know what typ of person you are... And nothing I wrote will change it. By the way, after re-reading your shit mrowen, I find that you never said that you not wrote those mails.... interesting... very interesting.... I would even call it mildly clever, as it means that you never really made a false statement, by denying your actions.

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6942.msg116521#msg116521
"This is one of the biggest problems we have in this community. People taking criticism as insults. They aren't and you and many others here need to learn that. You aren't being oppressed because someone doesn't agree with you, and you aren't a victim because someone pointed out a fault in your logic. "
"pointed out a fault in your logic" This is what I did. It is call in short: Falsification. So Vizage. You can teach those people. Because I dont see it as my job to educated morons which are to lazy to ask, when they have not understood a point (Looks at Morwen).

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6942.msg116519#msg116519
"Publius' once- or twice-yearly shitposting spree."

Now. Listen you little piece of shit..... Listen you motherfucker. I already charakter Bazar PV more then a year ago. So if you done your stick again (hate-mailing anonymously), then you have done it to the wrong person. Second. This will be my last comment here. I dont play EVE for over a year now (and I will not come back). But I have still some birds in the game which tell me stories. Stories about you and your friends. So I achievedmy goal of finding those three motherfucker. By the way.... What a piece of shit must someone be to do such shit (anonymously hatemailing). I mean you have to be a really a moron which does not understand how to falsify a comment/theory. Or even more, a moron which even does not know what that term means..... So for the future motherfucker: Falsifaction is the act of proven someone WORNG. Also: next time, dont hate-mail someone, and babble about "your philosphical derpshit". As I told you on the EVE forum, the comment wich got moderator for being OOC... that there is difference about science and philsophy, and in science is falsefication a major tool. I HOPE THIS WAS NOT TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? Or? I mean..... It can not be that hard? Or are you really a unemployed tipshit? A moron which does not know what deduction means? As your AJ pages shows... It could be really the case. *trollface*

So peace the fuck out. You peole see me never again.

P.S. Love to all other people... By the way: purple....I dont thing you can change those people....Better just do what I do from now on: Think your part, and come never back. That is what I will do.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Re: So, is there a new OOC forum up, or...?
« Reply #1 on: 02 Dec 2015, 07:46 »

It's kind of like watching a baby seal walking into a club, except seconds before the fun bit the baby seal erupts in an explosion of sperg, profanity and terrible formatting of questionable logic. We don't see this nearly often enough.

Kasuko

• Wetgraver
  • Impunetrable
« Reply #2 on: 02 Dec 2015, 08:15 »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Basically.

Aelisha

• Egger
  • Maker of ISK, Supplier of SRPs
« Reply #3 on: 02 Dec 2015, 08:16 »

Never stop posting.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: So, is there a new OOC forum up, or...?
« Reply #4 on: 02 Dec 2015, 09:57 »

[gmod]As before, OP of the split threads is a banned user evading a ban. Other posts moved for replying to moderated post.[/gmod]
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.