Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the connections inside a pod serve as both communications pathways and security wiring? (The Burning Life, p 30)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Lets see who has the best standings...  (Read 10935 times)

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
Re: Lets see who has the best standings...
« Reply #30 on: 20 Feb 2015, 07:11 »

Podding people in the NPC corp does that. My Brutor standing q.q

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #31 on: 20 Feb 2015, 08:17 »

Podding people in the NPC corp does that. My Brutor standing q.q

Regardless of their sec status or whether they attacked you first, even. Stupidest shit ever, losing standings for shooting someone who is -10 and shot first.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Velarra

• Wetgraver
  • Angel
    • DED Profile
« Reply #32 on: 20 Feb 2015, 19:41 »

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #33 on: 22 Feb 2015, 00:18 »

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Norrin Ellis

• Manager, EVE Online Hold'Em
  • Wetgraver
    • EVE Online Hold'Em
« Reply #34 on: 22 Feb 2015, 04:24 »

Liked By
Factions (Complete)
Corps (Abridged)

Disliked By
Factions (Complete)

I run missions for all four navies, and I only do Gallente and Amarr storyline missions.  I do not accept missions against empire factions.

Jocca Quinn

• Wetgraver
« Reply #35 on: 22 Feb 2015, 09:00 »

:eek:  @ Joshua Foiritain's criminal standings. Those must take a lot of work.

One of the things that ticks me off with standings is how the min/gal side can really only run up 3 factions (gal/min/soe) try any others and you end up taking hits, because I wanted Thukker standings the only way I can now increase Gal is to do the epic arc's every so often. I run normal storylines and I'll take a Thukker hit.

The amarr/cal side can easily run 5 factions without taking hits, amarr/cal/khanid/ammatar/mordu. Hell I think if you run enough amarr missions you will end up with an ammatar faction standing ABOVE your amarr.

OK, carebear whine over.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #36 on: 22 Feb 2015, 09:29 »

Ammatars luv everyone  8)

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
« Reply #37 on: 22 Feb 2015, 12:08 »

Can a someone answer this question plox?

I hear way back in eve if you reached to like 8.50  with a faction you would be given a free blueprint of a  navy frigate, then a navy cruiser at a higher standing, then finally  a free navy battleship blueprint...

That true ._.?

Anyanka Funk

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #39 on: 22 Feb 2015, 17:09 »

Back in the day, agents from time to time gave "offers".....

As far as i know, the type of offer was closely related to your standings and therefore you could earn a faction frig/cruiser/battleship if you were lucky....

incidentally

http://community.testeveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/roden-shipyards-rewards-fortunate-entrepreneur-with-first-privately-owned-gallente-navy-comet/

thats in a time where agents were of "bad" quality and todays "LP store" was not even a sketch.

Richard Masseri

• Aditipala, Kacha
  • Clonejack
« Reply #40 on: 25 Feb 2015, 19:17 »

Richard Masseri

Joshua Foiritain

• Serpentis Loyalist
  • Wetgraver
    • Coreli Corporation Mainframe
« Reply #41 on: 26 Feb 2015, 13:53 »

Back in the day, agents from time to time gave "offers".....

As far as i know, the type of offer was closely related to your standings and therefore you could earn a faction frig/cruiser/battleship if you were lucky....

incidentally

http://community.testeveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/roden-shipyards-rewards-fortunate-entrepreneur-with-first-privately-owned-gallente-navy-comet/

thats in a time where agents were of "bad" quality and todays "LP store" was not even a sketch.

Actually the offers were completely unrelated to standings. Each mission gave you LP, after each X missions (1, 2 or 5 or something?) you'd get sent an offer for random LP item X that was priced within the range of Your Total LP-Y% to Your Total LP. Offers were valid for 7 days and usually required (at the time) fairly rare officer tags.

So if you wanted a navy frigate you would have to acquire for example 50.000 LP and then only do missions that paid out very little LP to cycle through the offers as you rejected the ones you didnt want, if you acquired too much LP the frigate would fall outside the offer range and you'd have to accept something else and start over.

Can a someone answer this question plox?

I hear way back in eve if you reached to like 8.50  with a faction you would be given a free blueprint of a  navy frigate, then a navy cruiser at a higher standing, then finally  a free navy battleship blueprint...

That true ._.?
The Cosmos agents that give out ship BPC's once you get enough faction standings are still around.
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2015, 13:57 by Joshua Foiritain »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #42 on: 10 Mar 2015, 00:15 »

I think it's unadjusted standing, though. At least, I only ever got the cruiser and the frigate. Also, way back in the day they didn't have LPs and missions would just give out random junk (trade items, stacks of low end BPOs, actual garbage, whatever) and occasionally you would get an implant or something either from a storyline type mission or from looting certain missions. Later on (still before LPs) missions started giving out tech 2 components - though I think that was before most people had anything they could use them for because there wasn't invention yet.

Jocca Quinn

• Wetgraver
« Reply #43 on: 10 Mar 2015, 12:58 »

I think it's unadjusted standing, though. At least, I only ever got the cruiser and the frigate.

Yup standings before skills count, looking back on the (old) notes I have the frigate bpc requires 8.7 faction standings, the cruiser 9.2 and the battleship 9.7.

Teinyhr

• Wetgraver
« Reply #44 on: 28 Nov 2015, 16:29 »

Carebear extra-ordinaire reporting in.
Positive:

Negative:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4