Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fedos are spongy creatures about the size of a cat that smell horrible and are sometimes used for waste disposal on ships? More here!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: I-RED Story Arc Series, Season 1: Pendulum  (Read 24726 times)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: [Storyline Arc](I-RED) Pendulum
« Reply #135 on: 06 Mar 2015, 13:33 »

I think that's the longest thread I've ever created on IGS, lels
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #136 on: 10 Mar 2015, 19:41 »

So uhh, yeah I'm gonna need to put this on hold for a couple weeks. Finals, RL, etc etc...

Unless someone else from I-RED wants to take over for the final events, then by all means. My apologies, folks. Tis the way of life.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #137 on: 11 Mar 2015, 03:06 »

Flashfic !  :evil:

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #138 on: 11 Mar 2015, 10:27 »

I got it, Swaggins. I'll post, some more events, though at a slower rate.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #139 on: 22 Jun 2015, 03:21 »

I'm interested in participating in I-RED events.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #140 on: 01 Jan 2016, 09:31 »

Hey y'all...I would just like to rekindle the flame a bit here...

So, it will soon be almost an entire year since the start of this story arc. It was a really amazing experience for me being able to help spice up the RP lives of my spacehomies here. I had never done something like this on this scale before, and I learned a lot! There were some good aspects, and some not so good aspects. Overall, I just hope everyone who got involved enjoyed themselves! Moreover, I hope that people who could not get involved in-game for whatever reason still enjoyed seeing content being produced and following along with the story. It has been a real pleasure and honor, y'all.

Anyway, I would just like to say that I am currently in the works of planning a finish for the story arc. I think it would be fitting considering it has almost been a year. :)

So far I have added some summaries to each chapter of the story (you're welcome kokobearz), and I am currently working on finishing that "flashfic" for raid 3 of chapter 3. I'm still not sure how the story will end...I wanted to do a big bang event, but that does not quite seem feasible now for a variety of reasons...but I will try to make it a worthy ending.

It has been a long break, but the story must go on! Expect more updates as we steamroll into February.™

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: I-RED Storyline Series, Season 1: Pendulum
« Reply #141 on: 28 Aug 2016, 14:31 »

All seems quiet on the Western front...but behind the shadows, something lurks...

Soon.™

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: I-RED Storyline Series, Season 1: Pendulum
« Reply #142 on: 24 Apr 2018, 13:32 »

Hiiiiii.

So, I finally got around to tying up some lose ends with this story arc. I apologize for it taking me so long to get around to it, but you know what they say perfection takes time.  ;)

Thank you everyone who participated in the arc. It was kind of crazy how it all started really. I remember Anslo doing some random rescue op solo following the aftermath of Operation Highlander. I was around and decided to join in. Then other people came along, and even more after that. Eventually it was this big rescue op over the planet that a bunch of people were a part of. It felt awesome to play with, and was totally organic and raw RP. I wanted to recreate that with a special event of my own (the Tsuruma Incident) and it ended up turning into this whole story arc I developed with the help of Katrina Oniseki. Kind of crazy how that happens! I learned a lot about managing events and story arcs and such with this project, and I hope to keep improving.

Be on the lookout for more story arcs coming out I-RED this year. We've got some fun stuff in the works. :) Fly safe space friends.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]