Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That ship crews only perform cleanup, maintenance, and lower-order operations on ships? (The Burning Life p 31)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: I-RED Story Arc Series, Season 1: Pendulum  (Read 24867 times)

Letos

Re: [Storyline Arc](I-RED) Pendulum
« Reply #105 on: 09 Feb 2015, 06:44 »

I'm just discovering the extend of the story line. It's a great thing! I would like to contribute an idea in Syndicate with possible physical engagement of some sort. Shall I mail someone for details? Katrina or Korsavius maybe?

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #106 on: 09 Feb 2015, 13:21 »

Feel free to do so.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #107 on: 11 Feb 2015, 14:01 »

Brief update: I will be posting in this thread to announce a day or two in advance (a few in this case) about what day the next raid will take place. Pending my availability, the first raid of Part 3 will take place this weekend, after Valentine's Day. The exact time will be announced an hour ahead via the IshuNet-Blue mailing list. Looking forward to seeing some peeps there. :)

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
« Reply #108 on: 12 Feb 2015, 10:53 »

Brief update: I will be posting in this thread to announce a day or two in advance (a few in this case) about what day the next raid will take place. Pending my availability, the first raid of Part 3 will take place this weekend, after Valentine's Day. The exact time will be announced an hour ahead via the IshuNet-Blue mailing list. Looking forward to seeing some peeps there. :)

\o/

Also kor (    ._____.) Y u no answer muh mail

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #109 on: 16 Feb 2015, 09:12 »

Today's update brings quite a bit of stuff with it. Added a placeholder for Part 4 (which will take place next week and will be organized by Haria Haritimado), a couple news features by Jandice Ymladris, and some other small tidbits. Furthermore, the next two raids can be expected to take place both on this coming weekend, or perhaps one this weekend and the other the following weekend.

As an aside, I would like to extend my deepest thanks to Haria for stepping up and helping to contribute to the story itself. Kat mentioned in a post earlier that we would be more than willing to allow involvement from different characters, simply evemail us in-game. I'm looking forward to Haria's event, as it will also be a nice break for me. :D

I would also like to thank Jandice for the news features. It should be noted that if any other news organizations would like to obtain information to post articles about, feel free to evemail Kat and myself. The news features by Jandice do include information that may not be readily available to those who were not physically present at the events themselves....so those of you who are interested in following along are encouraged to read through them to understand what is happening with the story. :)

That is all for now folks, looking forward to hosting another raid(s) some time this weekend!

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News
« Reply #110 on: 16 Feb 2015, 14:32 »

As Korsavius explained above, I've been given the opportunity to help out with the storyline by reporting on it. Thanks alot for this trust!
The last two reports I published regarding this storyline was in cooperation with Korsavious & Katrina, meaning it contains hints & hooks regarding the story!

These articles are:
- 'Investigations into the recent I-RED accusations'
Here I go deeper into the information Scope has, but also adding some second thoughts to their 'questionable' findings & some observations regarding the scope reports.

- I-RED raids science facility to arrest suspects!
I reacted on a call from the IshuNet-Blue mailinglist & joined the event as reporter, observing what the others were doing.

Both articles have been made in cooperation with Kat or Korsavius, to make sure they fit within the narrative. Note the previous articles I published on the I-RED story were my own publications, without any Korsavious/Kat involvement.
« Last Edit: 16 Feb 2015, 15:29 by Jandice Ymladris »

Esmanpir

• Clonejack
« Reply #111 on: 21 Feb 2015, 17:48 »

I'm in!

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #112 on: 22 Feb 2015, 14:43 »

Next event in ~20 minutes! There will be an opportunity to help or go against I-RED for this event. RP will take place in-game in the channel "I-RED Raid 2". Come thruuu

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #113 on: 22 Feb 2015, 16:33 »

The Iron Lady arrives to personally retrieve a suspicious survivor from the latest event...

« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2015, 20:34 by Katrina Oniseki »

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #114 on: 22 Feb 2015, 20:16 »

Rocks?

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child

Vizage

• Egger