Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PIE Inc. (also known more formally as Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris) is the oldest pod-pilot corporation loyal to the Amarr Empire? Read more here

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: I-RED Story Arc Series, Season 1: Pendulum  (Read 24762 times)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: [Storyline Arc](I-RED) Pendulum
« Reply #120 on: 23 Feb 2015, 21:18 »

ALRIGHT Y'ALLZ, I GOTZ SOME UPDATEZ.

First, it has been decided instead of doing another in-space event for Part 3 - Raid 3, a short fiction story will be created instead. This flash fiction will ideally serve the purpose of helping those who are interested in the storyline (or who have expressed interest) get caught up with what has been going on. A release date has not been determined but one important thing to note: the events in this flash fiction will take place after Raid 2, but before Part 4. Individuals interested in being included in the flash fiction must mail Korsavius, and details will be discussed from there.

Part 4 is still happening, obviously. And we here at I-RED look forward to it. More details regarding Part 4 will be announced in the coming days.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #121 on: 24 Feb 2015, 03:46 »

Just finished updating OP. It looks more profeshunulz :D

Step aside, CCP. We don't need yo shit*!

*jk pls gib moar content

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #122 on: 24 Feb 2015, 03:50 »

This looks like such an awesome story-line, shame I have missed most of the events *shakes fist at timezones*

But yes kudos on a really exciting story, even just to watch and see unfold :D

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #123 on: 24 Feb 2015, 06:40 »

People who are unable to make the event times are encouraged to let Korsavius know so he can include you in some of the writing, so at least you still have a part to play.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #124 on: 24 Feb 2015, 06:41 »

People who are unable to make the event times are encouraged to let Korsavius know so he can include you in some of the writing, so at least you still have a part to play.

Already have shot a mail through to Korsavius, week ago I think, look forward to seeing what comes of it :)

Like I said regardless, for me at least, just reading about it all is amazing - you guys deserve a lot of credit in my opinion. :D

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #125 on: 27 Feb 2015, 20:16 »

Can someone TL;DR this story? The OP is rather vague and I haven't been able to follow the forums.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #126 on: 27 Feb 2015, 21:42 »

Writing short summaries at the end of each chapter is something I was considering doing...if there is enough interest I'll invest the time to do so.

Otherwise, I'm just gonna say to look through all the links that have been provided to get a good idea of what is going on in the story :p

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #127 on: 27 Feb 2015, 21:52 »

Jordan Kaine and Jennifer Starfall meeting has been concluded. Kaine was played by myself.

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News
« Reply #128 on: 01 Mar 2015, 09:39 »

Finally managed to get around & publish the newest article regarding the storyline: I-RED chases sabotage suspects across New Eden

Note, due to the little amount of time I had, I was unable to cooperate with Korsavius, Katrina & Haria to fine-tune the article, so it's a portrayal of the events as they passed.
If it contains major/critical errors, don't hesitate to contact me! I'll correct them asap!
Edit: corrected some parts, with thanks to the people who contacted me regarding this!
« Last Edit: 01 Mar 2015, 17:58 by Jandice Ymladris »

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #129 on: 01 Mar 2015, 09:55 »

My intention during the tri-facility event was that Katrina was assumed to be "not there" until the very end when she revealed herself by uncloaking. Not sure if that's plausible, but I wanted "Fleet Command" to be sortof an enigmatic voice that was unnamed until the end.

Either way, all looks good.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #130 on: 05 Mar 2015, 16:42 »

The next event is still being planned, so please feel free to continue arguing in the IGS in the meantime! Consider it an intermission.

As usual, no hard feelings! It's all just pot stirring for the sake of it.

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
« Reply #131 on: 06 Mar 2015, 11:05 »

Would i be stabbed if i derailed that thread for the sake of debating if Briefs are better than boxers?

Because i think thats about to happen...

Lyn Farel

« Reply #132 on: 06 Mar 2015, 11:13 »

I don't know... What does Huogiku recommand for combat awareness under your templar armor ?

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #133 on: 06 Mar 2015, 11:27 »

Would i be stabbed if i derailed that thread for the sake of debating if Briefs are better than boxers?

To be honest, the deliberate thread derailment, in two threads now, is starting to piss me off.

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
« Reply #134 on: 06 Mar 2015, 12:04 »

To be honest, the deliberate thread derailment, in two threads now, is starting to piss me off.

Well the i-red derailment was a accident i made with a somewhat legit comment on the current state of the argument

However the thread nuappy made was totally on purpose...Hey no one told them to play along..i just ask "Lets make this thread about waffles" and it happened..Hell even sticher joined in

I think i have a gift for derailing threads....Not a great gift..but i have the power >:D
il use it wisely from now on .___.
« Last Edit: 06 Mar 2015, 12:14 by Foley Jones »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10