Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Fiery Kernite once led to an epic bar brawl in the Syndicate, leading it to be called "Rage Stone"?

Author Topic: [character] Anyanka Funk  (Read 3678 times)

Anyanka Funk

[character] Anyanka Funk
« on: 04 Dec 2014, 17:16 »

Name: Anyanka Funk
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Hairless
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 54kg

Short description: She hates smoking, incense, or anything that would smell bad or envelop her lungs.

Backstory: Anyanka is half Sebiestor and half Amarrian. She was raised by her father on Hek V, her mother is an Amarrian spy. Her father is dead now.

Anya was put into capsuleer training at Republic University by her father who worked for the Tribal Liberation Force. She dropped out and joined a cult after becoming a capsuleer.

Anyanka went on to explore New Eden and Anoikis until a series of events left her traumatized and in search of answers. She subsequently found the answers and her new goal in life with the Blood Raider Covenant.

Anyanka converted to Sani Sabik and moved to Delve where her corporation worked with the Blood Raider Covenant. After a year of working for the Covenant she moved on, joining her friend Bai'xao as a member of The Cult of the Lash

Religious Beliefs:
Anyanka is a Sani Sabik of the Cult of the Lash sect. She believes in Red God. Anyanka believes that Red God is a physical being that has been seen by the Takmahl and what it has spoken is recorded in The Apocryphon. Anyanka does not believe in a spiritual concept of heaven. She believes in physical immortality.

Player Fiction:
Holy Mecca
« Last Edit: 12 Feb 2015, 15:22 by Queen Anyanka Funk I and King Anyanka Funk II »

Anyanka Funk

Re: [character] Anyanka Funk
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec 2014, 05:05 »

Updated with links and blatenly ripped off Louella Dougans superior character sheet style.

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2015, 20:27 »

Anya has renounced Sani Sabik! Renounced god! I don't know what she will do next, but she is still going to eat babies!  :psyccp:

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #3 on: 17 Mar 2015, 14:16 »

OK, so I'm thinking Anya might start exploring and manufacturing. Probably going to work for thukkers mostly and explore tribal living. Idk, I just want a better life for Anya. Blooder rp is fun but... I think some futuristic nomadic roleplay will be something nice and new.

Nissui

« Reply #4 on: 17 Mar 2015, 15:49 »

Cool thing about being immortal is you can probably outlive your reputation, neh?

Into the Wildlands then?  :yar:

Thal Vadam

• "The" Templar
  • Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 17 Mar 2015, 18:20 »

Kinda like Anya's new look...kinda cute...for a people eater
"I do what I do because it is the right thing to do. I am a warrior, and it is the way of the warrior to fight superior odds."
Thal Vadam

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #6 on: 21 Mar 2015, 08:35 »

Anya, distraught by Albizu's death gives up on Sani Sabik and god and considers biomassing herself...

She searches for a new purpose in eternal life and remembers Saede Riordan's speech at the Seyllin Conference. Yearning to become something more than human, Anya applies to Alexylva Paradox and starts a renewed life in Origin.
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2015, 08:37 by Anyanka Funk »

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #7 on: 30 Mar 2015, 06:37 »

First time I solo killed over one hundred capsules in high sec worth over ten billion isk collectively!  :yar:
https://zkillboard.com/character/91574428/stats/

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #8 on: 30 May 2015, 07:47 »

Anya has a slaver hound that she is in love with named Grimslaw that Halfrek gave her.

Anyanka Funk

• Blood Raider LARPer
  • Clonejack
« Reply #9 on: 23 Sep 2015, 10:55 »

I think I've tried some ridiculous things with Anya over the years. But out of all of it I liked her better as a background character, like in Holy Mecca. I've almost given up on her so many times because I just couldn't find who I wanted her to be exactly. Trying to shoehorn her into fw, moving to Anoikis, suicide ganking, being a vampire, even trying to be a queen by marrying a male clone of herself... Now she is back to Delve where I liked her the best. Doing subtle work in the background while I work on other characters and other things.

The only thing I'm going to try to change about her personality now is making her more religious and astute. Still a little crazy but really only if provoked if anyone actually wants to play with her that way.