Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the ISHAEKA Reports warned about the Sansha Nation Incursions possiblily occuring.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21

Author Topic: CCP Falcon: Live from OOC  (Read 39531 times)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Re: CCP Falcon: Live from OOC
« Reply #240 on: 24 Sep 2013, 17:29 »

Oh, Anslol, I was not offended, and despite the words I used, I was responding more to Arista's post then yours. It was more to point out that while I do play with some controversial players, I don't consider myself to be one, and thus not a good example for the theory that "exiled" players are better able to situate newcomers.
-OOChé

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
« Reply #241 on: 24 Sep 2013, 21:22 »

I just named names to prove a point.  And whether you're considered 'fringe' or not - I'm pseudo-defining it as people who are not uber-regulars on Summit or IGS with oodles of likes on their posts.  Fringe =/= exiled.

Just remember what you said to me Che when I mentioned no one said a word to me.  "Heh, well they must have thought you were my alt" -- cause I was the only one who reacted to your character and what happened during that incident. 

I didn't walk into the room with favorites or unfavorites, or prejudices or preferences.  It was a long time ago but I *think* I remember being the one who pointed out "Make sure no one else got hit with those." cause logically that makes sense in a room full of capsuleers very capable of dying out of pod.

Che-character was acting weird, something keyed me off OOC(meta-IC) something was wrong via reading the emotes, I investigated, and if I remember right, you were stuck having to handwave the thing.

This is just one incident, yes, so lets not focus on it as if it is 100% the norm all the time.  It just sticks out in my head because it was my first exposure to the RP community "at large" cause it was the first event scheduled on the IGS that was publicized during a time I was online that was open to everyone.

I am still too fucking mad to make any of this make sense and it is preventing me from writing a comprehensive wall of text to explain exactly how I feel while simultaneously deleting sentences that violate the "I don't have the right to feel mad upset or hurt by any of this, this is fucking EVE and roleplaying besides, get over it."

Basically when shit hits the fan it gets everywhere.

And I think people think Ari is far more popular and busy and constantly interacting with people than she is.  She'd need milkshakes and a yard for the boys, and she flies a spaceship and lives in pod goo.

I'm tired of backspacing over sentences.  Going to go play more Sims3 and continue to try and chill.

EDIT:

To offset my bitter: my new round tailless ragdoll cat.  Her name is Anestesia, as the people at ACCT cant spell Anastasia.

« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2013, 21:44 by Arista Shahni »

Vikarion

« Reply #242 on: 25 Sep 2013, 00:15 »

I don't try to shun anyone. I mean, I'd like very much to make some people's time in space miserable, but I'll RP with anyone, as long as their RP consists of more than me acknowledging how wonderful they are.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #243 on: 25 Sep 2013, 00:24 »

Not sure what's upsetting you, but generally speaking I've noticed that you're a fairpy popular figure in the community. Sure you were unknown at first, but so was I. So was anybody. You're confident, intelligent, and certainly friendly; so I think you made quite a splash on the 'scene' and made quite a few friends!  :cube:

Gesakaarin

« Reply #244 on: 25 Sep 2013, 01:04 »

Well I recognized Arista during that jello wrestling affair while on an RP alt because they were top of the channel list and I was like, "Oh, sexy Achuran lady" then was like, "No. Wait. Sexy Khanid lady. Note for Veik later."

Didn't get to talk much IC because Anslo was too busy touching my dirty Minma-alt with his shirt off while whispering sweet nothings, covered in flavoured gelatin.

Much like most things to do with RP in Eve. I blame Anslo.

Anyway, these days I consider myself to be a card carrying member of the RP community pariah club due to Veik being a noted Kaalakiota hate machine and all around too grimdark and edgy to handle type Deteis.  :lol:

Shiori

« Reply #245 on: 25 Sep 2013, 01:46 »

Well I recognized Arista during that jello wrestling affair while on an RP alt because they were top of the channel list and I was like, "Oh, sexy Achuran lady" then was like, "No. Wait. Sexy Khanid lady. Note for Veik later."
God damn it, scooped. I was going to go all "Well, it's kind of hard to get noticed sometimes, UNLESS you fit into Veik's fetishes-"

Gesakaarin

« Reply #246 on: 25 Sep 2013, 02:44 »

God damn it, scooped. I was going to go all "Well, it's kind of hard to get noticed sometimes, UNLESS you fit into Veik's fetishes-"

The real reason I don't interact with the wider community is because I get this sense that if someone says:

"So I had this talk with Veik."

the overwhelming response would be:

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY, WHERE DID THEY TOUCH YOU, DO YOU WANT SOME JUICE?"

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #247 on: 25 Sep 2013, 05:58 »

Least desirable of all,  checking in.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Gesakaarin

« Reply #248 on: 25 Sep 2013, 06:30 »

Least desirable of all,  checking in.

I often wish there was a dislike option on the IGS so I can show I much I don't desire Havohej.

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
« Reply #249 on: 25 Sep 2013, 06:31 »

The real reason I don't interact with the wider community is because I get this sense that if someone says:

"So I had this talk with Veik."

the overwhelming response would be:

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY, WHERE DID THEY TOUCH YOU, DO YOU WANT SOME JUICE?"

:cube:

Lyn Farel

« Reply #250 on: 25 Sep 2013, 06:31 »

Mister Screwball

• Wetgraver
    • http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7203/eatingevidencez.gif
« Reply #251 on: 25 Sep 2013, 07:16 »

Yeah no TS-F is the bitter vet rp piraha corp who is secretly planning to take control of all the RP everywhere if I wasn't so lazy I think I could quote people on this  :lol:

Anslol

« Reply #252 on: 25 Sep 2013, 07:17 »

Didn't get to talk much IC because Anslo was too busy touching my dirty Minma-alt with his shirt off while whispering sweet nothings, covered in flavoured gelatin.

Anyway, these days I consider myself to be a card carrying member of the RP community pariah club due to Veik being a noted Kaalakiota hate machine and all around too grimdark and edgy to handle type Deteis.  :lol:

I blame Anslo.
KONTENT CREASHUNS

Gesakaarin

« Reply #253 on: 25 Sep 2013, 07:33 »

I blame Anslo.
KONTENT CREASHUNS

As the resident filthy Gallente journalist, the kontent you should be creating is a TMZ style tabloid gossip show so I can get all my celebrity rp capsuleer drama in a condensed format.

Anslo should also get a cheap tan and bleach his teeth to a fluorescent white gleam for it.

Anslol

« Reply #254 on: 25 Sep 2013, 07:52 »

Get muck raker for the tabloid and fredfred for your guidente fixes. I like snapped-Anslo.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21