Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Signatories to the Federal Charter retain the legal right to regulate shipping and security in their original territories, among other things? Read more here.

Author Topic: [MISSION] Underground Circus - Gallente Epic Arc  (Read 621 times)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

Nice little text, additional to mission text, was quite please how they just wrote "laws be damned", can agree with that on a PF basis  :twisted:.

The Underground Circus

“Guilt is unknown in the Gallente Federation. Pleasure, desire, lust, avarice: These are the rights of all people, laws be damned. Our economy is built not upon currency or scarcity, but on the supply and demand of needs, wants, and yearnings. A guilty pleasure is the highest right of the Gallente; my Circus is here to satisfy and fulfill this right. Let us redefine what it is to be guilty.”

-The Ringmaster, on the opening of the Underground Circus, YC 108

The mission text says

The Underground Circus represents everything wrong with our Federation, the exploitation of personal liberties for the sick desires of depraved “citizens.” True Gallente have respect for themselves and treat their freedom with dignity, respect, and class. I should have known that the Circus would have something to do with this kidnapping business: Children are commodities in a dump like that.

Looks like it's time for us to bring in the Ringmaster, the owner/operator of the Underground Circus. Don't let her name fool you: She's ruthless, cunning, and manipulative. I've worked with her before, back when she was a legit businesswoman. She's degraded into a broker of sin and filth, a mockery of what she once was. Find her and bring her to me. With a bit of heavy questioning, we'll get the right information from her.

So someone legit goes outlaw just because its more profitable.