Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Slavers hunt by jumping high in the air and coming down on their prey from above?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Character ban  (Read 8900 times)

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"
Re: Character ban
« Reply #60 on: 17 May 2013, 05:21 »

Yeah, there is something seriously wrong with that picture ...

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
« Reply #61 on: 17 May 2013, 05:37 »

Using Fanfest as a platform to incite players to push a guy to suicide: 30 days

Autopiloting to 0 km: Forever

Okay, I missed something! Someone committed suicide over fanfest? I'm confused.
pmuch.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #62 on: 17 May 2013, 06:19 »

No but Mittens encouraged a guy they griefed a few weeks before to suicide himself, in public in his speech.

The guy did not suicide. Had he done it Mittens would have had a lot more troubles.

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
« Reply #63 on: 17 May 2013, 06:30 »

No but Mittens encouraged a guy they griefed a few weeks before to suicide himself, in public in his speech.

The guy did not suicide. Had he done it Mittens would have had a lot more troubles.

:eek: :eek: :eek: That's HORRIBLE!

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #64 on: 17 May 2013, 06:32 »

A very dark part of me was hoping that the guy would suicide, just to see Mittens being tried in court for that and get thrown into jail for 24/7 prison buttsex.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #65 on: 17 May 2013, 06:34 »

I believe Mittani didn't so much say "kill yourself" as he did "If anyone wants to find this guy, see if you can make him actually kill himself". He incited other people to grief the player rather than doing it himself.

Also this happened a year ago and remains one of the most talked about and widely known events in Eve's recent history. It's the reason why Mittens was removed from the CSM despite his 10,000 votes. How had you possibly not heard about it?

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
« Reply #66 on: 17 May 2013, 06:36 »

I believe Mittani didn't so much say "kill yourself" as he did "If anyone wants to find this guy, see if you can make him actually kill himself". He incited other people to grief the player rather than doing it himself.

Also this happened a year ago and remains one of the most talked about and widely known events in Eve's recent history. It's the reason why Mittens was removed from the CSM despite his 10,000 votes. How had you possibly not heard about it?

Lol, I live in a little box of my own happiness :)

Iwan Terpalen

« Reply #67 on: 17 May 2013, 06:39 »

I agree! If they're banning people for insensitive, bad humor, there'll be no one left before long.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
« Reply #68 on: 17 May 2013, 06:41 »

I agree! If they're banning people for insensitive, bad humor, there'll be no one left before long.

Not apologising for Mittens here (I find him insufferably smug) but he was also epicly drunk. I'm amazed he managed to make any presentation at all, considering you can watch him  drink about six jaegerbombs during the course of the alliance panel, plus he was drunk when he got there xD

Frankly, it's impressive he could even stand up.

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
« Reply #69 on: 17 May 2013, 06:49 »

Not apologising for Mittens here (I find him insufferably smug) but he was also epicly drunk. I'm amazed he managed to make any presentation at all, considering you can watch him  drink about six jaegerbombs during the course of the alliance panel, plus he was drunk when he got there xD

I dunno, trying to get someone to kill themselves is a far stretch from some of the jokes, etc I've seen on Eve.

Creep

• Omelette
« Reply #70 on: 17 May 2013, 08:42 »

I dunno, trying to get someone to kill themselves is a far stretch from some of the jokes, etc I've seen on Eve.
~Jaegerbombs~

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
« Reply #71 on: 17 May 2013, 09:08 »

Alcohol+public speaking is bad :nodnod:

Lyn Farel

« Reply #72 on: 17 May 2013, 11:41 »

Drunkness is far from being an excuse. Quite the contrary, actually.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #73 on: 17 May 2013, 12:02 »

He didn't need to be drunk to be a ******* **** **** *** ***** ******** ****. He's quite good at that already.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
« Reply #74 on: 17 May 2013, 12:16 »

I know. As I said, I'm not apologising for him, I think he's a right prick. I was just stating that he was intoxicated on a level rivalling Bacchus.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8