Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the DED and the Sisters of EVE cooperate on audits of megacorps? (The Burning Life p 35)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Live events return!  (Read 10484 times)

Vieve

Re: Live events return!
« Reply #60 on: 20 May 2010, 11:43 »

My question at this point is; Is this event arc simply a grandios introduction for Tyrannis or will a team be committed to this kind of player involvement in the future? I just have to say I hope the latter is true, and I hope it shows that this kind of venture, investing in the entertainment of your player base, can be a profitable excursion. I know it'll keep me around.

If it's an introduction to Tyrannis, I hope it doesn't come out that the "Sansha Invasion" was something arranged by CONCORD in order to force the Empires to allow capsuleers to develop planets.*

*Warning: pure OOC speculation.  Plz do not eat mai brain, Meester Kuvakei.
« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 11:44 by Vieve »

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #61 on: 20 May 2010, 11:56 »

I don't think it is an introduction to tyrannis per-se, but just a build-up towards an event that will happen during the extended downtime. At least thats how i see it.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #62 on: 20 May 2010, 12:40 »

My question at this point is; Is this event arc simply a grandios introduction for Tyrannis or will a team be committed to this kind of player involvement in the future? I just have to say I hope the latter is true, and I hope it shows that this kind of venture, investing in the entertainment of your player base, can be a profitable excursion. I know it'll keep me around.

If it's an introduction to Tyrannis, I hope it doesn't come out that the "Sansha Invasion" was something arranged by CONCORD in order to force the Empires to allow capsuleers to develop planets.*

*Warning: pure OOC speculation.  Plz do not eat mai brain, Meester Kuvakei.

I raged a little.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #63 on: 20 May 2010, 12:44 »

I don't think it is an introduction to tyrannis per-se, but just a build-up towards an event that will happen during the extended downtime. At least thats how i see it.

I've been thinking about this for a bit myself. If they don't tie this into planetary management in some way, I will be disappointed.

Not too much, though, as the storyline is leading up to my IC plans for PI and such.

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #64 on: 20 May 2010, 12:45 »

Having events during downtime would be really silly....that goes against everything the live events are supposed to represent. :P
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]