Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Wolves of Pator rescued and freed 5,000 slaves as a wedding gift for Evanda Char?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Who's the Lex Luthor to your Superman...  (Read 17956 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Who's the Lex Luthor to your Superman...
« Reply #30 on: 12 Apr 2013, 17:59 »

No specific Nemesis, though Vikarion has supposedly been named one for me. He is rather high up, but only one of who knows how many on BB's special shit-list for people who betray their species for whatever reasons. (EoM, Sansha, some pirates) Somewhat below that special place, are any and all are-currently and has-been pirate-friendly people (Angel loyalists, Guristas, Serpentis members, etc) and somewhat below that again are unaffiliated pirates who work independently.

Due to the fickle nature of capsuleer loyalty there are a lot of folks on this list, even if it's not officially written down anywhere atm, and my only concern is that eventually I may end with to many people declared as enemies :lol:

Uraniae

• Wetgraver
« Reply #31 on: 13 Apr 2013, 03:06 »

For Uraniae right now....no one, which is honestly surprising given the reasons for what my other answer is going to be.

For Uraniae at character creation and her first few months as a capsuleer, Revan Nefaris.  I can't even recall how many people I've actually shared this information with and part of me is wondering if it's a good idea to share it OOC rather than IC, but...meh.  For Uraniae, Revan represented the worst possible notable face for the Sani Sabik.  Revan appeared to not only perpetuate the worst stereotypes thrown on the Sabik, but appeared to revel in them.  For a long time it was my hope for Uraniae to work her way into various circles of people, get into Revan's orbit, and eventually make a move to oust Revan or fail spectacularly.

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #32 on: 13 Apr 2013, 04:39 »

No one.  My characters have either outlasted their enemies, converted them into allies, or moved far enough off the radar that they no longer need to interact with them.

Norrin Ellis

« Reply #33 on: 13 Apr 2013, 08:26 »

Don't have one.  Hate Nation as a group, but only to the extent that missions against them--and Incursions for a brief period of time--are especially satisfying.  Everyone else that really bothers me (IC or OOC) gets blocked before things escalate to nemesis status.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #34 on: 13 Apr 2013, 20:03 »

Don't have one.  Hate Nation as a group, but only to the extent that missions against them--and Incursions for a brief period of time--are especially satisfying.  Everyone else that really bothers me (IC or OOC) gets blocked before things escalate to nemesis status.

Jesmine Kyriel once had a nemesis.  :twisted:

For the grand total of a year. Amarrians plot way ahead, but sometimes, in some situations, they forgive.

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #35 on: 18 Apr 2013, 19:57 »

Thanks Seph, Graeyln.
I hope there are upcoming chances for us to cross lasers :)
BTW we're doing a piracy campaign in Genesis for a bit so... feel free to swing by :P

I'd love to, fighting PVP with RP reasons is the best OOC and ICly. But as things stand, I'm only an Ensign, and so unless orders come from above to move to Genesis, I'll have to stick to poking you in the IGS.

Not to mention my connection is starting to have problems again... *sigh*

There is nothing stopping you from shooting heretics wherever you want to go find them!

:)
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #36 on: 18 Apr 2013, 22:13 »

I've kinda run out.  At one point it was Gorion.  We turned him and recruited him.  At another time I'd have said Garreck.  He's now a member too. 

I think we mostly killed or absorbed any of the RP entities willing to fight us leaving me without an arch-nemesis.   :cry:

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #37 on: 18 Apr 2013, 23:14 »

Vulgarity, poor manners, and perversion are Makkal's nemesises. Nemsii? Nemeses?

Vulgarity, poor manners, perversion, and irregular plurals are Makkal's nemeses. For specific capsuleers, that's something of a moving target as some nights it's like they're all attempting to outdo one another.
« Last Edit: 18 Apr 2013, 23:17 by Makkal »
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Halete

• Egger
  • Just wants a friend...
« Reply #38 on: 19 Apr 2013, 03:19 »

I wish that I had a satisfying answer to this. But my RP is pretty stale these days, I have no meaningful relationships.

Halete is her own enemy, by-and-far, and her dementia is only getting worse, which in turn is leading to her dropping off of the radar.

Quinzel is too far off of the radar to have a nemesis.

Whop.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #39 on: 19 Apr 2013, 06:13 »

Ava Starfire is the Saladin to my Lionheart.

- an (almost  ;) ) as brilliant AF' pilot
- also openly religious
- not deeply rooted in "cuddleme" rp

Now if someone could just beam her over to EU tz so we get to shoot each other more often I'd call it a perfect match!

Edit: Oh, she's also a witty oponent and from what I can tell she can be just as spiteful / bitter as Lae', which is a huge bonus.

Was gonna say, for Ava, it's gotta be Laerise!

Also, Ava's would-be assassin has certainly earned himself a place on the list, but yep, Laerise.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #40 on: 19 Apr 2013, 06:15 »

Samira doesn't really have an arch nemesis, seeing as she doesn't really get into much conflict.

Though if I had to list the people she feels most opposed to/threatened by, it'd probably be Andreus, Silas, and maybe Ava.

Muahahaha. *rubs hands together in glee*

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #41 on: 19 Apr 2013, 06:40 »

Kala doesn't really have one. She just hates everyone equally  :yar:

Although, Rek Jaiga is pretty high on her shit list..

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #42 on: 19 Apr 2013, 09:47 »

For Ilsenae, Diana Kim. Everything Ilse hates about the State's extremism wrapped up into one body.

For Rhiannon....the character has some growing to do yet, but so far she prefers to mock and humiliate instead of hate. And it would be a lot easier to list the people she doesn't want to mock.

Anslol

« Reply #43 on: 19 Apr 2013, 09:50 »

^Confirming this is tru-wait so she hates Anslo?

Oh crap.  :eek:

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #44 on: 19 Apr 2013, 10:01 »

^Confirming this is tru-wait so she hates Anslo?

Oh crap.  :eek:

No, she mocks Anslo. There's two lists of people: People she loves/cares about, and people she mocks. Now that I think about it I think Anslo might be in both categories.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8