Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raiders have grandmothers? (The Burning Life)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Who's the Lex Luthor to your Superman...  (Read 17950 times)

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
Re: Who's the Lex Luthor to your Superman...
« Reply #15 on: 11 Apr 2013, 06:17 »

Ava Starfire is the Saladin to my Lionheart.

- an (almost  ;) ) as brilliant AF' pilot
- also openly religious
- not deeply rooted in "cuddleme" rp

Now if someone could just beam her over to EU tz so we get to shoot each other more often I'd call it a perfect match!

Edit: Oh, she's also a witty oponent and from what I can tell she can be just as spiteful / bitter as Lae', which is a huge bonus.

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #16 on: 11 Apr 2013, 06:36 »

Ladel Teravada.

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #17 on: 11 Apr 2013, 06:38 »

Probably Soter, as much as it pains me to say that.
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Aelisha Montenagre

« Reply #18 on: 11 Apr 2013, 06:54 »

For Aelisha: The SCC/CONCORD generally provide her with a target of ire, though that is mostly legislative as she is anti-'globalisation' in a cluster sense due to the greater opportunities there are in fragmented economies; for people with the known how and cybernetics to overcome linguistic and calculative barriers faster than base-liners and some peers.  As a law abiding citizen, she;s beneath the notice of such institutions, but I'd definitely say that capsuleer representatives such as Grideris and Caellach receive a lot of silent of soft spoken ill will from her, if only because of their status loyalty to what she sees as an inherently flawed regulatory system. 

For Solarienne; the list goes on.  The Federation pretty much nestles like a tumor in her brain at the terminus of every line of logic away from her hatred for what has become of the State and the aspects of Nation loyalty that grate on her few remaining ethical qualms.  Anyone espousing the virtues of the Federation is an instant blacklist, and those opposing Heth receiving a similar level of aggression.  Sol is not inclined to reason or debate her dislikes, except when ROE conflicts with such.  So far, TS-F ROE has allowed her to vent her considerable hate for these entities, and some individuals, considerably. 

Notable capsuleer 'nemeses' (if such a term can be applied when she's mostly shooting through the person to decimate the flag they stand in front of) include Seriphyn, Soter and Andreus; mostly for their current and/or former militia ties - Soter for his perceived grand standing and part in pushing 'freedom' on people against their will, Andreus for his running commentry on State affairs as a Federation citizen (combined with prominence, a lot of people do this, but Andreus has been on Sol's radar longer).  Generally, Sol is far more of a hair-trigger personality than Aelisha, so is far more capable of putting names to her hate than Ael is.  On the other hand, her reasoning is usually spurious and ill defined - Nation is only adding to the list of 'crimes' she perceives as unforgivable perpetrated by the people of New Eden.
« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2013, 06:55 by Aelisha Montenagre »

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #19 on: 11 Apr 2013, 08:49 »

Silas Vitalia.  8)

Why do I suddenly have a feeling all my base are about to belong to you?

:eek:

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #20 on: 11 Apr 2013, 09:04 »

Thanks Seph, Graeyln.

I hope there are upcoming chances for us to cross lasers :)

BTW we're doing a piracy campaign in Genesis for a bit so... feel free to swing by :P

Silas has nothing but love for her Amarr Brothers and Sisters. Sometimes you have to hurt the people you love, though.

I'd say top enemies are Kingdom, Empire, and supporters.

She's observing a ceasefire against the Covenant for upcoming operations, but replacing Omir Sarikusa is always at the top of the list.

If some of you capsuleers want to be on that list you need to come embarrass me socially or in space (it's not hard to do either).

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
« Reply #21 on: 11 Apr 2013, 10:06 »

Ava Starfire is the Saladin to my Lionheart.

- an (almost  ;) ) as brilliant AF' pilot
- also openly religious
- not deeply rooted in "cuddleme" rp

Now if someone could just beam her over to EU tz so we get to shoot each other more often I'd call it a perfect match!

Edit: Oh, she's also a witty oponent and from what I can tell she can be just as spiteful / bitter as Lae', which is a huge bonus.
Awwww... now you changed my mind completely.
You see, I hate all these hero-villain, good-bad side relations, but all these knighty stuff that you was talking about, really turns me on! Like I dunno what. And now I feel bad that I don't have such nemesis, with whom I could pop each other ship like that like you with Ava  :cry:
I really want to find me some sort of "white knight" now, but im afraid there will be some complications. And the main of them is that I am myself not a knight, but an angry spacebiatch  :eek:

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #22 on: 11 Apr 2013, 11:50 »

Mizhara was, for a bit. Now, I dunno.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo
« Reply #23 on: 11 Apr 2013, 14:59 »

Simple:

Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #24 on: 11 Apr 2013, 17:36 »

For Mammal:

Yuri Intaki is certainly his nemesis. As an Intaki, she is anathema to him. He is also not a massive fan of Simon Coal.

There was a time where he would have considered Anshar and Milo his enemies, but he has taken a less confrontation approach to them, especially since they eschewed their ties with Serpentis.

For Val:

Silas Vitalia, though she seems a somewhat popular choice (I guess it means that whatever you're doing Silas, it's working)

Also he is starting to brew up a dislike a number of hardcore Caldari loyalists.

Korona

• Friendly Neighborhood Cultist
  • Clonejack
« Reply #25 on: 11 Apr 2013, 17:44 »

Simple:

You thieving bastard, that's my line

"EoM is an anagram of emo for a reason, dude."

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #26 on: 11 Apr 2013, 20:28 »

Thanks Seph, Graeyln.
I hope there are upcoming chances for us to cross lasers :)
BTW we're doing a piracy campaign in Genesis for a bit so... feel free to swing by :P

I'd love to, fighting PVP with RP reasons is the best OOC and ICly. But as things stand, I'm only an Ensign, and so unless orders come from above to move to Genesis, I'll have to stick to poking you in the IGS.

Not to mention my connection is starting to have problems again... *sigh*

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #27 on: 11 Apr 2013, 21:04 »

Hmm. Now memories and emotions are on the table, I will share with you the nemesis I was thinking of posting instead of Ché himself: the capsuleer.
-OOChé

Anslol

« Reply #28 on: 12 Apr 2013, 07:18 »

Anslo is an equal opportunity hater.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #29 on: 12 Apr 2013, 09:18 »

Samira doesn't really have an arch nemesis, seeing as she doesn't really get into much conflict.

Though if I had to list the people she feels most opposed to/threatened by, it'd probably be Andreus, Silas, and maybe Ava.
« Last Edit: 12 Apr 2013, 09:20 by Samira Kernher »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8