Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That being a cruel slaver is actually a fitting description for Angel Cartel members as well?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Who's the Lex Luthor to your Superman...  (Read 17964 times)

Rin Valador

• The one who cant sit still
  • Clonejack
Re: Who's the Lex Luthor to your Superman...
« Reply #105 on: 10 Mar 2015, 16:44 »

POS

For most of my time in EvE I am either putting them up, taking them down, scouting them out, or blasting them to bits.

I can't escape the buggers... I see the rights and reactions tabs in my sleep... send halp!
On the internet no one knows you are a giraffe... no one...

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #106 on: 22 Apr 2015, 09:15 »

Back in the day, probably Tiberius Thessalonia, and Silver Night before him (back when Silver was still Sansha).

Presently, just Aria's own unremembered past. It keeps sneaking up in nasty ways.

Wow, really?
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #107 on: 22 Apr 2015, 15:07 »

Back in the day, probably Tiberius Thessalonia, and Silver Night before him (back when Silver was still Sansha).

Presently, just Aria's own unremembered past. It keeps sneaking up in nasty ways.

Wow, really?

You were a good, persistent, and troublesome opponent, as I remember it. That's kind of rare.

So, yeah. Really.

These days, of course, Aria's a lot less fixated on the Nation. At present, I don't really have a Lex Luthor; I may have to see about growing one.

Anskek

« Reply #108 on: 22 Apr 2015, 22:53 »

Wow, really?

You were a good, persistent, and troublesome opponent, as I remember it. That's kind of rare.

So, yeah. Really.

These days, of course, Aria's a lot less fixated on the Nation. At present, I don't really have a Lex Luthor; I may have to see about growing one.

Wasn't Aria pissed off at Anslel

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #109 on: 23 Apr 2015, 07:10 »

Wow, really?

So, yeah. Really.

Wasn't Aria pissed off at Anslel

She's kinda gotten over it. She's been living among the Amarr, and the Blooders have made it pretty clear that Anslo does not have a monopoly on being cruel to helpless people.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]