Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That "gods and spirits" is a popular Achura and Minmatar expression of disbelief?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: DEV BLOG: The Battle For Caldari Prime v2  (Read 25945 times)

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: DEV BLOG: The Battle For Caldari Prime v2
« Reply #30 on: 22 Mar 2013, 09:17 »

[15:16:32] Visera Yanala > 37TH SQUADRON - STATUS - CALDARI ARMED FORCES APPEAR TO BE WORKING TOWARD SURFACE SIDE SUPERIORITY
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #31 on: 22 Mar 2013, 09:24 »

WHOSE STATE IS THIS?!

OUR STATE!

*pew pew pew*

Ciarente

• The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #32 on: 22 Mar 2013, 09:46 »

Odo Korachi > [DED] PEACEKEEPER, HAILING [CN] SHIIGERU - STATUS REPORT - IMMEDIATELY

Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER, CANNOT COMPLY

Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - THIS IS A FINAL REQUEST - STATUS REPORT ON WEAPONS AND ENGINEERING SYSTEMS IMMEDIATELY
Odo Korachi > ANY FIRE ON LUMINAIRE VII WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A BREACH OF THE YULAI CONVENTION

Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER - AKNOWLEDGED
Visera Yanala > CANNOT COMPLY - YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF CALDARI STATE AIRSPACE
Visera Yanala > VACATE ORBIT OF LUMINAIRE VII IMMEDIATELY
 Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY
 Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - WEAPONS OFFLINE - DIRECT ORDER
Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER - AKNOWLEDGED - CANNOT COMPLY
Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER - VACATE ORBIT OF CALDARI PRIME IMMEDIATELY - YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF CALDARI AIRSPACE
 Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - CANNOT COMPLY - CEASE AND DESIST, THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING
 Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER - WE HAVE GIVEN AMPLE WARNING. YOU NOW LEAVE US WITH NO CHOICE.

Visera Yanala > CAPSULE OF FORMER VESSEL [DED] PEACEKEEPER - VACATE ORBIT OF CALDARI PRIME IMMEDIATELY - YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF CALDARI AIRSPACE

Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - THE INNER CIRCLE WILL BE IN TOUCH.

« Last Edit: 22 Mar 2013, 09:55 by Ciarente »
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #33 on: 22 Mar 2013, 09:57 »

Odo Korachi > [DED] PEACEKEEPER, HAILING [CN] SHIIGERU - STATUS REPORT - IMMEDIATELY

Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER, CANNOT COMPLY

Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - THIS IS A FINAL REQUEST - STATUS REPORT ON WEAPONS AND ENGINEERING SYSTEMS IMMEDIATELY
Odo Korachi > ANY FIRE ON LUMINAIRE VII WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A BREACH OF THE YULAI CONVENTION

Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER - AKNOWLEDGED
Visera Yanala > CANNOT COMPLY - YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF CALDARI STATE AIRSPACE
Visera Yanala > VACATE ORBIT OF LUMINAIRE VII IMMEDIATELY
 Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY
 Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - WEAPONS OFFLINE - DIRECT ORDER
Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER - AKNOWLEDGED - CANNOT COMPLY
Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER - VACATE ORBIT OF CALDARI PRIME IMMEDIATELY - YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF CALDARI AIRSPACE
 Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - CANNOT COMPLY - CEASE AND DESIST, THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING
 Visera Yanala > [DED] PEACEKEEPER - WE HAVE GIVEN AMPLE WARNING. YOU NOW LEAVE US WITH NO CHOICE.

Visera Yanala > CAPSULE OF FORMER VESSEL [DED] PEACEKEEPER - VACATE ORBIT OF CALDARI PRIME IMMEDIATELY - YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF CALDARI AIRSPACE

Odo Korachi > [CN] SHIIGERU - THE INNER CIRCLE WILL BE IN TOUCH.

Fuck you CONCORD.

Anslol

« Reply #34 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:00 »

Couldn't CONCORD wipe out the Caldari fleet?...

Ciarente

• The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #35 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:01 »

CONCORD vessel destroyed by Caldari Navy in Luminaire
reported by CCP Falcon | 2013-03-22T15:57:18Z
BREAKING NEWS – A Marshal-class battleship belonging to CONCORD was engaged and destroyed by the Caldari Navy fleet in orbit of Caldari Prime less than ten minutes ago.

General Odo Korachi, a senior commander with the Directive Enforcement Department, had been dispatched from Yulai to monitor the ongoing situation in Luminaire after the hostilities escalated to a full-scale military conflict this afternoon.

On arrival, his vessel was seen entering low orbit of Caldari Prime and deploying scanning equipment in an apparent attempt to assess the situation. The Caldari Navy responded with demands from Admiral Visera Yanala that the DED Officer vacate orbit of the planet immediately. After no response, the Caldari Navy repeated the demand and gave five minutes for the CONCORD vessel to withdraw, claiming that the DED was in violation of a Caldari Navy-enforced no-fly zone.

Reportedly General Korachi then refused to withdraw, explaining that he had been dispatched as a representative of the CONCORD Assembly to ensure that any conflict was occurring within the boundaries of the Yulai Convention. It is not known whether any further communication occurred between the two vessels, but moments later his vessel was engaged and destroyed by the Shiigeru and her support fleet.

The Caldari Navy action was met with immediate response by the Directive Enforcement Department, who have declared a state of emergency in Luminaire and announced that a full-scale traffic advisory and global suspect flagging of all pilots in the Luminaire system is imminent.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #36 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:01 »

GJ escalating when your DUSTies are already winning the fight, Yanala. -.-
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Laerise [PIE]

• Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #37 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:04 »

Couldn't CONCORD wipe out the Caldari fleet?...

No, against any non capsuleer ships they lack the overrides and cheatcodes.

Best example of this is the UNCALLED FOR AND ILLEGAL attack by the MINMATAR REPUBLIC on CONCORD.

If CONCORD declares a free for all because ONE BATTLESHIP of theirs has been destroyed then why is the WHOLE of the minmatar republic not zero zero space by now?  :bash:

Caellach Marellus

• CONCORD Poster Boy.
  • Omelette
  • Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs.
    • The Goblin's Cave
« Reply #38 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:05 »

Because the Elder fleet was disavowed by the Republic?

Anyway, blowing up CONCORD battleships is so 2010  :roll:
"I blame society for anything I've said that you disagree with."

Laerise [PIE]

• Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #39 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:08 »

Because CCP has a raging hardon for freedom fighting minmatar and gloriously "democratic" americ- I mean gallente.

There, fixed that for you.  :lol:

Caellach Marellus

• CONCORD Poster Boy.
  • Omelette
  • Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs.
    • The Goblin's Cave
« Reply #40 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:11 »

Because CCP has a raging hardon for freedom fighting minmatar and gloriously "democratic" americ- I mean gallente.

We get it, you're bitter.

Maybe you should pray for Tony G to come back so he can Deus Ex Machina the Amarrian empire another dead Heir with an I-Win superweapon. Funny how you forgot to mention that in your list of railroaded historical plotpoints.
"I blame society for anything I've said that you disagree with."

Norrin Ellis

« Reply #41 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:12 »

If that were even remotely true, there wouldn't be a Leviathan in Luminaire in the first place.  The Fed Navy wouldn't be taking the day off in Luminaire, either.  The fight also might have started before the Caldari had the advantage on the ground.  I honestly don't see a lot of pro-Fed action on CCP's part here.  If anything, they're artificially making the odds better for the Caldari at the expense of a believable story.

Anslol

« Reply #42 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:12 »

I wonder why Yanala didn't just say 'weapon is active cause shit, I'm a weapon trying to defend my planet from Gallenteans,' instead of now 'no fuck off, pewpew.'

CONCORD could do some serious damage to the State :S

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #43 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:13 »

Streaming from the ground with Dust: http://www.twitch.tv/lioso_cadelanne

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Laerise [PIE]

• Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #44 on: 22 Mar 2013, 10:16 »

I wonder why Yanala didn't just say 'weapon is active cause shit, I'm a weapon trying to defend my planet from Gallenteans,' instead of now 'no fuck off, pewpew.'

CONCORD could do some serious damage to the State :S

Well I'm sure if CONCORD ever tried that the ELDER FLEET would just jump drive to Yulai and ownzone them again.  :bash:

Caellach, if TonyG/CONCORD hadn't intervened Pator and Rens would be lifeless rocks by now, super weapons or not.
I fail to see how all those minmatar capitals could have ever hoped to jump drive out once the cynojammers were online, after which it would have been a numbers game.

Remind me, who has the largest fleet in the universe again?  :|
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19