Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Lonetrek dialect of the Caldari language is sometimes called the "throat infection" dialect?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Erotic Roleplay  (Read 27380 times)

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
Re: Erotic Roleplay
« Reply #135 on: 19 Nov 2014, 19:33 »

Technophile in context of ERP sounds somewhat pervy and naughty  :P

And drones. Yes, drones. Where's Muck Racker?  :lol:

If Elmund could take his warships out on candlelit dinner, he would. However, Breachers do not feed on anything but fuel, power and the sorrow of their enemies and every restaurant has restrictions against starships.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #136 on: 19 Nov 2014, 19:55 »

Breacher and Probe, sittin' in a tree...

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
« Reply #137 on: 19 Nov 2014, 22:28 »

If Elmund could take his warships out on candlelit dinner, he would. However, Breachers do not feed on anything but fuel, power and the sorrow of their enemies and every restaurant has restrictions against starships.
Elmund was walking along the Breacher hull, moving his huge masculine palm on her soft shiny, but rusty looking ferrite plating. He stopped for a moment and looked at ship's cockpit, she was standing tall and long, whole 185 meters near tiny him, with her foils reflecting shining light of hangar lamps. Elmund put his second palm on her hull, fingers wide, and moved his arms apart, sliding and touching her with whole hands, and slowly moving his face down, until his lips landed on a smooth armor plate. He looked at his reflection and kissed her, tilted his head and landed with his cheek on this plate, right where he kissed her before, closing eyes and moving his palms wide around her hull affectionately: she was his, completely, from this armor plate to the last bolt.
He stood back, grabbed firmly fueling hose, breathing deeply, his second palm was slowly sliding towards her filling cap, touching her hull all the way through, still looking at her cockpit...
* screen fades to black *

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #138 on: 19 Nov 2014, 23:49 »

Thanks, Kim. I must now introduce my noggin to a spanner.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #139 on: 23 Nov 2014, 07:45 »

Once.

Got weird.

That is all.
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #140 on: 23 Nov 2014, 14:24 »

Once.

Got weird.

That is all.

Nope. I was great. You loved it.

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #141 on: 23 Nov 2014, 16:05 »

Once.

Got weird.

That is all.

Nope. I was great. You loved it.

Uncomfortable. Sitting down. Prolapse.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #142 on: 23 Nov 2014, 16:38 »

So N'maro's into pegging. Duly noted.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #143 on: 26 Nov 2014, 07:09 »

Elmund was walking along the Breacher hull, moving his huge masculine palm on her soft shiny, but rusty looking ferrite plating. He stopped for a moment and looked at ship's cockpit, she was standing tall and long, whole 185 meters near tiny him, with her foils reflecting shining light of hangar lamps. Elmund put his second palm on her hull, fingers wide, and moved his arms apart, sliding and touching her with whole hands, and slowly moving his face down, until his lips landed on a smooth armor plate. He looked at his reflection and kissed her, tilted his head and landed with his cheek on this plate, right where he kissed her before, closing eyes and moving his palms wide around her hull affectionately: she was his, completely, from this armor plate to the last bolt.
He stood back, grabbed firmly fueling hose, breathing deeply, his second palm was slowly sliding towards her filling cap, touching her hull all the way through, still looking at her cockpit...
* screen fades to black *
Best post on the entire forum right here.

10/10

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Cmdr Baxter

• "The Old Man"
  • Egger
    • The Synenose Accord
« Reply #144 on: 26 Nov 2014, 17:26 »

So that was the secret you were hiding from us N'maro ...
« Last Edit: 26 Nov 2014, 17:28 by Cmdr Baxter »

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #145 on: 27 Nov 2014, 05:24 »

So that was the secret you were hiding from us N'maro ...

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
« Reply #146 on: 23 May 2017, 15:07 »

So I am gonna necro this thread. Che linked it to me and I read it all and there were some interesting posts.

As for my own view. ERP in EVE has helped me understand my sexuality and get the courage to accept myself and come out of the closet. In some ways Miz has been an experiment on that front and it felt great to get in touch of the sides of me that I had suppressed.

Jev North

• Egger
« Reply #147 on: 23 May 2017, 17:08 »

Hey, good on you. :cube:

Not the first time I've heard about people finding things out about themselves through the medium, probably won't be the last.
Pinocchio forces another handful of flesh into his tiny wooden mouth. "You are what you eat," he sobs. "You are what you eat."

Utari Onzo

« Reply #148 on: 23 May 2017, 17:34 »

Something something down with this necro thing something....

I kid, I think it's preferable and useful to continue a thread even if years later, if only for context.

I was going to do my own thoughtfully written post to this thread, but I'm struggling to word it how I like, or put a point across, or even find what my bloody point is. Stand by for that while I get a coffee.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #149 on: 23 May 2017, 17:48 »

Alright, the short of it.

ERP is fine between consenting players. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with it no matter the content involved so long as that Golden Rule of consent is in place.

As for my stance and experiences? I'd have a point to make but after reflection it's basically summed up as "No Opinion" because I simply don't have the experience in it. Ignoring the hormonial driven explorations of ERP as a teenager with other teenagers for obvious reasons, in terms of a more adult or mature take on it it's just not happened (aside from one brief and kinda forgettable time when I literally started out RPing in EVE and hadn't gotten 'serious' yet.)

I'm not adverse to it so long as I feel it matches in to whatever I'm doing, but on the flip side I'm not seeking it in any kind of fashion aside from the other side suggesting 'let's do this' and me going 'ok, sure'.

This still came out a crap post didn't it?

E: To clarify I'm mostly talking about the active act of roleplaying out sex acts. I've explored Utari's sexuality itself in a OOC brief discussions giving outlines sense, as well as personal internal reflections and musings to kill the time going to work. His sexual preferences, kinks and tastes are, atleast theoretically, all in place. Just not really 'done' them actively so to speak.
« Last Edit: 23 May 2017, 17:54 by Utari Onzo »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11