Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the DED and the Sisters of EVE cooperate on audits of megacorps? (The Burning Life p 35)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: [Character] Anslo  (Read 9539 times)

Anslol

[Character] Anslo
« on: 22 Jan 2013, 13:13 »

Name: Anslo Tetua
Biological Sex: Male
Gender Identity: Male
Date of Birth: 18th February, YC 89
Place of Birth: Unknown. Adopted.
Chronological Age: 24 standard years
Ethnicity: Gallente
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 150 lb
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Blood Type: [REDACTED]
Distinguishing Features: Facial tattoo, blue. Normally dressed in loose, long sleeved and legged clothing. Each clone's arms and shoulders are wrapped in gray and black bandages. Purpose unknown. Prone to sudden outbursts of violent and volatile anger. Current psychological status unknown. Bandages first seen in late YC 108. Obsessive, sometimes violent behavior noted when physical contact is attempted with bandaged areas.

Citizenships Held: Gallente Federation (active)
National Affiliation: Gallente Federation
Corporate Affiliation: Scope

Known Criminal History (YC 111-113)
  • Aiding and abetting military defectors
  • Wanton destruction of government vessels, both capsuleer and none
  • Supporter of Sansha's Nation (FORMER SUPPORT CONFIRMED, CURRENT DISPOSITION TO NATION NEUTRAL)
  • Criminal theft of data
  • Destruction of planetside government property
  • Destruction of planetside private property
  • Ship theft

No further criminal activity after YC 113. Purpose for change unknown. Pilot began functioning exclusively as a Federation Navy capsuleer. Criminal record expunged. Current Security Status 3.3.

Profile Manager Note: Anslo's record is a unique patchwork. He started as one of our most promising and efficient pilots, especially during the start of the Emperyean Wars. His skills were such that he was enlisted in [REDACTED]. Information post-enlistment has been classified.

All events of [REDACTED] have also been deemed classified.

One year after enlistment, his criminal activities began. It was here that many began to suspect a form of psychosis was present in his mind. From piracy he moved to fight against the Nation's resurgence. After a while, he switched sides to join Nation. And even after that, he switched again. The record of events transpired during this time frame of activity can be found at File #FRS-08a-71.

After this point in time, Anslo disappeared. No official records are available to account for his activities at this time. Field Intelligence reports that he was spotted among numerous baseline humans during this time frame across the four Empires. Purpose for this is unknown, but suspicious given his past.

I will be monitoring Mr. Tetua as his assigned Profiler by order of [REDACTED]. My second report will follow once approval has been provided to continue research on Mr. Tetua.

NEXT STEPS:
1) Determine mental disposition.
2) Determine threat to Federation due to history as a [REDACTED]         
    participant.
3) Confirm purpose of wrapped appendages.
3a) Once confirmed, report theory to [REDACTED] for next steps
4) Determine regular contacts and establish data base of known
    aquaintances, family, and lovers.
5) Confirm continued communication with former participants in
    [REDACTED] and determine threat level of former Subjects.

----END REPORT 1----

Name: Avoul Deuterre
Title: Federal Capsuleer Profile Manager
Office: FIO- Field Analysis and Research Division
Clearance: [REDACTED]
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2013, 15:02 by Anslol »

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: [Character] Anslo
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2013, 13:15 »

Hello Anslo. Not much here. Expand on it maybe?

Anslol

« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2013, 13:19 »

Hello Anslo. Not much here. Expand on it maybe?

I have no clue what to expand on without giving a bunch away. I mean, if you have questions please ask. I need guidance here hah.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jan 2013, 13:28 »

Here's one: What's up with retracting the info about his blood type, and how are we supposed to get into the topic of this in any way IC? People usually don't go up to people and ask about this.

Also, his past. His youth, up-bringing, homeworld, career, anything on friends, family etc? Is this all supposed to be tightly guarded secrets people will have to figure out on their own?

Anslol

« Reply #4 on: 22 Jan 2013, 13:37 »

Here's one: What's up with retracting the info about his blood type, and how are we supposed to get into the topic of this in any way IC? People usually don't go up to people and ask about this.

Also, his past. His youth, up-bringing, homeworld, career, anything on friends, family etc? Is this all supposed to be tightly guarded secrets people will have to figure out on their own?

Well it's less the blood type and more the medical history in general, but I see your point. I mean ideally, I'd like for people to want to figure out why Anslo has these bandages on despite being an egger, and why he's so..well...psychotic and violent. He's very atypical for the standard egger. Where others sound very eloquent, intelligent, and lofty, he despises it and thinks it's very egotistical.

In terms of history, his youth and upbringing are meant to be secret for his own story line reasons. If someone gets close enough to him, they'll figure it out. The reason I don't want to publish it here is because I don't want this to seem like I'm trying too hard to make Anslo unique. Aside from the anger issues, ICly, Anslo is pretty straight forward. No "spechul snowflaek" flaunting, no endless "mysterious, 2deep4me" phrases. Just straight forward. But in terms of background, I tried to make him interesting. It's up to people to want to learn about him. 

But honestly, I don't think anyone gives enough of a crap about Anslo to try to figure it out hah.

Anslol

« Reply #5 on: 01 Feb 2013, 09:31 »

But now that I've thought about it, I do see your point. I have no idea how anyone would get involved with Anslo enough ICly to let his story get figured out. Any suggestions?

Bataav

• Egger
    • Intaki Liberation Front
« Reply #6 on: 01 Feb 2013, 13:47 »

But now that I've thought about it, I do see your point. I have no idea how anyone would get involved with Anslo enough ICly to let his story get figured out. Any suggestions?
I have background information for Bataav that involves a bit of a twist for the character and goes some way to explain why he is who/where/what he is. I'm going for a "leaked" or "discovered" military report as the method of releasing "facts" which should prompt RP to flesh out the details.

I know Sakaane runs her IC blog Solitary Pilot that works as a journal for keeping her character lore up to date and out there.

I guess the method of putting the content out there would depend on the nature of the information itself.
#FreeIntaki | #IntakiPride

Anslol

« Reply #7 on: 04 Feb 2013, 14:30 »

I guess the method of putting the content out there would depend on the nature of the information itself.

The nature of the information would piss off a lot of high level folks and put him and everyone else in potential danger. A few people could know, but if the wrong person finds out and tells, Anslo's regular life is over.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 04 Feb 2013, 22:45 »

I had a similar issue with stecker, almost no one dug into what was (imo) a fairly interesting back story that could have led to some fun RP shenanigans. There's not much you can do besides mention that it's there to be found if someone wants to look and see what happens.

Anslol

« Reply #9 on: 05 Feb 2013, 09:28 »

I had a similar issue with stecker, almost no one dug into what was (imo) a fairly interesting back story that could have led to some fun RP shenanigans. There's not much you can do besides mention that it's there to be found if someone wants to look and see what happens.
Apathy. Apathy everywhere.

Anslol

« Reply #10 on: 07 Feb 2013, 15:03 »

So I thought how to flesh him out more here and edited the OP. Let me know!

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #11 on: 07 Feb 2013, 15:24 »

Much better!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Anslol

« Reply #12 on: 11 Feb 2013, 08:05 »

REPORT 2:

I confirm that clearance to continue research into Mr. Anslo Tetua has been provided by [REDACTED] and that billable hours have been assigned to me, Avoul Deuterre, to continue work on this case.

Following recent events within the Caldari State, Tetua has been spotted with a number of baseline humans in various locations. An investigation has been launched to determine his purpose in visiting worlds recently struck by Caldari civil unrest. A report was noted that Mr. Tetua has also been spotted on Malkalen V.

According to survey data gathered by [REDACTED], Tetua and baseline associates were sifting through the rubble of a site previously playing host to an anti-Provist rally. Transmissions were noted entering and leaving the surface which, upon further analysis, appeared to be private neural fluid router communications. However, all transmission was encrypted in a method not yet fully understood by cypher systems. Updates are in progress to rectify this.

Gunfire was noted on the surface of the site before Tetua and associates vacated the planet. A cloaked vessel was inferred to be used as scout vessels could not detect any transponder registered to Tetua. The purpose for highlighting these events is the effect it has had on his mentality. He has been noted to be far more lucid than in previous time periods. His physical appearance remains unchanged, but his attitude appears to be modified, more focused. The reason for this change has yet to be determined.

The only deviation from this was during the Vellaine III incident. A communication between Tetua and another capsuleer exhibited extreme anger and frustration during the event. Tetua and this unknown capsuleer flew together in an effort to curtail activities which might harm baseline humans. It was after this event that said transmission was sent. This is of interest due to the way the transmission has been corrupted mid-send. Analysis indicates this may be due to [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. Future communications will be monitored for further corruption events.

Physiologically, Tetua remains unchanged. His bandaged body remains ever present, black, and grey. Attempts have been made to ascertain the condition of his body beneath the bandages to confirm his current level of [REDACTED]. All such attempts have failed. Monitoring and analysis will continue.

Finally, Tetua has been spotted with an Intaki woman and Khanid woman as of late at his baseliner exclusive club, as well as outside said club in seemingly casual outings. These individuals will be identified and monitored for future surveillance of Tetua and his associates.

Per the above findings of my second report, I deem there to be little evidence that Anslo Tetua's threat level has risen. Monitoring will continue to ensure this remains the same. Emergency automated reporting systems will convey threat concerns to [REDACTED] should anything drastic change.

NEXT STEPS:
1) Continue to monitor mental disposition and determine cause of mental/attitude change.
2) Monitor threat level to Federation due to history as a [REDACTED] participant.
3) Monitor fluid router communications from Tetua for corruption as per the Vellaine incident
    and determine cause.
4) Confirm status of wrapped appendages and [REDACTED] levels.
4a) Once confirmed, report to [REDACTED] for next steps
5) Determine identity of Intaki and Khanid women.
6) Confirm continued communication with former participants in

----END REPORT 2----

((please comment and critique!))
« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2013, 09:17 by Anslol »

Anslol

« Reply #13 on: 14 Feb 2013, 12:10 »

REPORT 3:

Special Report, Partially Unblinded, FIO ADMIN/RESEARCH ONLY
This report is meant to highlight three major occurrences observed during reconnaissance of Mr. Tetua. For the purpose of efficient information dissemination, I have been authorized by [REDACTED] to declassify specific parts of this report. Names are redacted in this report and are available in the V2.0 Class L-6 Report.

• (1) Confirmed and recorded spike in piezoelectricity levels in private establishment.
  • (2) Potential politically dangerous actions noted.
  • (3) New associates have been confirmed.

[REDACTED] has recorded and confirmed a statistically significant spike in Mr. Tetua's piezoelectricity levels during an event at the [REDACTED] Club, owned by one Ms. [REDACTED]. Cause of spike is scientifically unknown, but inference suggest direct manipulation by Mr. Tetua himself to cause spike for a potential combat situation.

Mr. Tetua appeared with one [REDACTED] of Caldari origins (Person of Interest 1 {PoI 1}), along with one [REDACTED] (PoI 2), a known icon and figure throughout known space. PoI 1 lead Mr. Tetua to engage in a brief conversation with Ms. [REDACTED] before the three confined themselves to a private office. PoI 2 was noted as observing and analyzing her surroundings before seemingly making her way to the restroom.

After approximately 30-minutes, a larger and potentially augmented individual made way to the private office with a DUST clone solider. Said DUST was positioned outside while the potentially augmented individual, now confirmed as [REDACTED] of Khanid decent (PoI 3), entered the room.

At this time, fire alarms began sounding as all parties within the room exited to an unknown section of the area. The party returned with PoI 2 in tow and one extra person, identified as [REDACTED] (PoI 4) of a known criminal organization. PoI 4 appeared injured. Three other individuals, assumed slaves by their dress, were also following. All individuals but PoI 3 and Ms. [REDACTED] exited the area.

The entire fiasco saw a tremendous spike in piezoelectrical activitiy within Mr. Tetua's [REDACTED]. Typical piezoelectric activity within Mr. Tetua stay around 0-3 kHz with no artificially educed micro-vibrations. During this event, Mr. Tetua's piezoelectric measurements jumped to 29.52 kHz with micro-vibrations approaching 150 μm. In at least two instances, micro-vibrations reached 200 μm, signifying potential [REDACTED]. Due to political issues, suppression forces would never have been able to stop Mr. Tetua in time before all present parties were euthanized. It is fortunate he did not engage in any euthanasia as the group left.

Outside of this even, a fifth Ni-Kuuni PoI has been identified, as well as a sixth Intaki PoI. It is unknown as to why Mr. Tetua is associating himself with the aforementioned PoIs, as team cohesion of his assembled group points to potentially low success rates during OPs.
All PoIs will be monitored and observed for further information.

Finally, and of important note, Mr. Tetua has allegedly made way to Amamake II into cordoned space over the district colloquially known as 'Pike's Landing.' Confirmation received of similar baseline crew during Malkalen incident with Mr. Tetua. Purpose unknown, however, it is inferred by [REDACTED] that Mr. Tetua has taken a high interest in Phase I DUST soldiers. Specifically, he appears interested in the [REDACTED] events. Activity will continue to be monitored, with interdiction operatives prepared should the need arise.

NEXT STEPS:
1) Continue to monitor mental disposition
2) Monitor threat level to Federation due to history as a [REDACTED] participant.
3) Monitor fluid router communications from Tetua for corruption as per the Vellaine incident and determine cause.
4) Observe status of wrapped appendages and piezoelectric levels. Also attempt to ascertain current ATP levels and metabolic rates.
4a) Once confirmed, report to [REDACTED] for next steps
5) Monitor all PoIs for communication and activities with Mr. Tetua.
6) Confirm continued communication with former participants in

----END REPORT 3----
« Last Edit: 14 Feb 2013, 13:40 by Anslol »

Adreena Madeveda

• What's your favourite thing about space ?
  • Egger
  • Mine is space.
    • A Blog !
« Reply #14 on: 14 Feb 2013, 13:24 »

Love it. Just have to think of a way for Adreena to drink down a few shooters with Anslo ^^
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Shakespeare, Macbecth
Pages: [1] 2 3 4