Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Many medical services are provided by AIs rather than human doctors?  More on AIMEDs here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: New BDSM Space Lesbian Corporation for Erotic Roleplay Only  (Read 6695 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

One thing Eve needs more of is straight men getting each other off by pretending to be gay women.  You should do this, and require all IC interactions to be done on a Skype video conference.

And the corp should be named "Both Hands on the Keyboard at All Times" with the ticker "NOFAP" amirite?
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Jev North

Where the fuck did my free alt slots go.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child

One thing Eve needs more of is straight men getting each other off by pretending to be gay women.  You should do this, and require all IC interactions to be done on a Skype video conference.

And the corp should be named "Both Hands on the Keyboard at All Times" with the ticker "NOFAP" amirite?

YES

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!

Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Where the fuck did my free alt slots go.
YES

* Morwen Lagann coughs.

Edit: I am fucking astounded that not only had nobody gotten to it yet, but that that corp ticker had not been taken by anyone else yet. What the fuck, internet. You disappoint me.
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2012, 21:38 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help

I'll be way on the other side of the cluster from this, watching with idle curiosity.

*goes to pop some popcorn*

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey

*delete*

Sorry. :(
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Vincent Pryce

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah

Shit, I fell into another Makkal necro-traps. :D

Delete this one as well. :)
« Last Edit: 27 Jun 2013, 08:23 by Sepherim »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

We're not in the habit of deleting posts, in case people hadn't noticed.

If anything, I want to know what Makkal originally wrote. :(
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!

3 posts after the necro stamp and a thread has officially risen from the dead, right?

I'm with Morwen here, I want to know what Makkal wrote. If she won't say, I'll have to make something appropriate up. Perhaps I can make a film of it? "What the Khanid saw..."

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod

In an attempt to find a corp and escape the evil clutches of the I-RED, little did Makkal know that the one she was considering was yet another trap by Katrina...

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

In an attempt to find a corp and escape the evil clutches of the I-RED, little did Makkal know that the one she was considering was yet another trap by Katrina...

Not until I see Cherry's butt flying with a [NOFAP] ticker, it isn't. :3
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Lyn Farel

Humbly requesting I-RED to pressure on Makkal until she reveals what she wrote.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod

Humbly requesting I-RED to pressure on Makkal until she reveals what she wrote.

We are handling this.

... with great manual skill...
Pages: 1 [2] 3