Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The True Slaves are loyal, implant controlled slave troops of Sansha Kuvakei? Moar here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Declare Your Loyalty - Live Events Thread  (Read 6541 times)

Bataav

• Egger
    • Intaki Liberation Front
Re: Declare Your Loyalty - Live Events Thread
« Reply #60 on: 19 Dec 2012, 13:23 »

In my response to CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon I said that it would be likely for Secession RPers to interact with the Syndicate contact, due to proximity, any plausible storyline that comes from them, and yes, it does appear to be the closest thing we're looking for, on paper.

But that's not the same as declaring our loyalty to them. Yes a lot of Intaki have left if unhappy with the Fed. Some went to the Syndicate. It also makes sense that there is a degree of Syndicate sponsorship for secessionist elements in Intaki if goals appear to align.

But by the same token some Intaki went to the State. It's plausible for there to be State sponsorship too as a method of reducing or frustrating Federal influence in parts of Placid. It wouldn't make sense to declare loyalty to the State though.
« Last Edit: 03 Feb 2013, 14:50 by Bataav »
#FreeIntaki | #IntakiPride

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
Re: Declare Your Loyalty - Live Events Thread
« Reply #61 on: 03 Feb 2013, 07:09 »

Urge to resubscribe rising...

(Though the fact that I'm about to be back in a land of consistent intertube connectivity probably has more to do with that...)
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]