Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Myrhial Arkenath was born and raised on Saisio III? Read more here

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Question for a cheapskate  (Read 5464 times)

Saikoyu

• Omelette
Re: Question for a cheapskate
« Reply #30 on: 13 Dec 2012, 17:25 »

Well, maybe I'll give PI a try again, when I get back into the game.  And get a freighter.  But yeah, three hours straight, yeah, that's not going to happen for a few years.  Maybe I'll try using my Khanid alt to post bounties on people for others.  That sounds fun. 

I tried full T2 production once, maybe T2 blueprints would be less stressful.  I can't remember if I still have my POS someplace. 

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
Re: Question for a cheapskate
« Reply #31 on: 14 Dec 2012, 03:45 »

Yeah, "The Ditanian Fleet" is still around for armor, though I would be lying if I didn't say they were... lacking in activity most days it seems.

BTL has an armor division too but I don't remember if it's "BTL Armor" or "BTL Armour" :P
It is BTL Armor, and I don't remember if I ever get a fleet from there. As for TDF, indeed, after the incursion rebalancing number of armor fleets significantly went down. Majority of fits, that I see there, make me want to cry :/
There's also Born-Ara channel, unfortunately I don't know their channel full name, but they often take x-es from TDF. Unfortunately, they run 'slowboating' three-logi suboptimal fleets.
And there's "Scrubs." channel, that makes best armor fleets, that can compete with ISN. Unfortunately, no public access (like ISN primary), invitation only. But still they grab x-es from TDF, just look for 'MWD-only' fleets ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]