Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That crews from destroyed capsuleer ships make up a substantial part of Blood Raider harvests? (The Burning Life, p. 59)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: On being a full-time ass  (Read 7645 times)

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
Re: On being a full-time ass
« Reply #45 on: 26 Nov 2012, 02:11 »

It does require a bit of 1984 double think, and really keeping a reminder going that it's just internet space pixels, I shouldn't feel bad for making the little grey line turn into a little red line, or causing IC stress for others, etc.

I loves all of you ooc (well most of you ;0 )

Oh, don't you worry, we love you too darling.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #46 on: 26 Nov 2012, 13:05 »

I keel your ponies. And bathe in their blood.   :evil:

Lyn Farel

« Reply #47 on: 26 Nov 2012, 13:23 »

It does require a bit of 1984 double think, and really keeping a reminder going that it's just internet space pixels, I shouldn't feel bad for making the little grey line turn into a little red line, or causing IC stress for others, etc.

I loves all of you ooc (well most of you ;0 )

People just have to stfu ofc, but after so many years of that so special eve epeen contests and testosterone filled smacks just for the sake of provoking tears, I have to admit it got very wearisome  and tends to eventually get on to one's nerves due to the sheer stupidity of a lot of people.

And sometimes makes people that do not usually care so much about want to leave the game to breath a little. And when they come back like me to see how the game is, they find it so disgusting that they wonder why it took so many years for them to notice in the first place.

- Of course I am refering to OOC full time asses, nothing to do with IC assholes -

Laerise [PIE]

• Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #48 on: 26 Nov 2012, 13:40 »

You're right of course Lyn. But you might want to put your ammendment in front of what you are saying because it might offend people. Not that I feel offended of course, I don't, but some people might.
Please keep in mind that Silas was starting the thread about IC people who're... who're... um... mean and not about people who are horrid out of character.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #49 on: 26 Nov 2012, 13:48 »

You're right of course Lyn. But you might want to put your ammendment in front of what you are saying because it might offend people. Not that I feel offended of course, I don't, but some people might.
Please keep in mind that Silas was starting the thread about IC people who're... who're... um... mean and not about people who are horrid out of character.

Might want to change that font colour Laerise, as for those of us with the white background it is completely invisible.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Laerise [PIE]

• Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #50 on: 26 Nov 2012, 13:50 »

Might want to change that font colour Laerise, as for those of us with the white background it is completely invisible.

Oh, um, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any trouble for anyone... :(

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #51 on: 26 Nov 2012, 14:15 »

Somehow I find myself doubtful of your claim.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #52 on: 26 Nov 2012, 17:38 »

Somehow I find myself doubtful of your claim.

Your lack of faith in Laerise's claims don't make them any more or less true.

Preffer the grey forum colorz myself, so no problems of that kind.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]