Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Quafe is so popular it once prevented a war? Read more in the Chron

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Fourth District (Caldari RP)  (Read 9992 times)

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
Re: Fourth District (Caldari RP)
« Reply #15 on: 27 Dec 2013, 12:52 »

Small update is on order.

As I have taken over Alliance Head Diplomat Position and is now running the alliance along side the alliance executor I can now work harder than I could before, which is nice and I like it  8), hopefully this will increase a bit of RP awareness and activity from our side as it falls on my desk to make it happen.

Our Blog http://thefourthdistrict.blogspot.se/ is growing and currently I am working on small alliance focused fiction and the normal news typed articles, so stay tuned, and it updates with OOC stuff to now and then.

What we do and offer, not much has change since the Caldari enclave was instated, small stuff has however been added. 

- PVP, our focus is still small scale bur larger fleet do happen, it is a bit slower now during holiday but many are parents and we see irl come first. This fall under the Military Advisory Board with Ladel Teravade as its director and main FC, with the rest of our FC´s.

- Live Events, as a Caldari aligned alliance we offer our support to events that happens in or around State controlled space or that is of interest of the State. 

- Industry, as much as we can offer for all allies and friendly neuts with PI program in our space and mining.

Any diplomatic question or other inquiries you can always contact me through an eve mail.

Demion Samenel.

EDIT:Added link

« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2013, 12:54 by Demion Samenel »

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 27 Dec 2013, 14:12 »

Yay CAIN \o/

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #17 on: 24 Feb 2014, 01:19 »

Update time!

We built a station, or more correct one of our corporation made a project of it.

http://thefourthdistrict.blogspot.se/2014/02/new-station-built-in-18xa-c-solar-system.html

Has nothing to do with CVA "Reclamation of Providence" but I guess it helps in the long run  :s

Some small RP came out of it to so all party is happy.

We are constantly trying attract "consumers" to our space which is now 100% fully upgraded. Caldari loyalist gets a noodle Discount in I-MGAB, ask for Nidia, when you passes by. Normal KOS-rules applies so please your you ID transponder at the door. 

Fleets happen on are regular basis, most cruiser, Attack battlecruiser size fleets. most PVP activity is EU timezone, but we are trying to improve that on US timezone to. Some US timezone is industry based.

All for now.

Demion Samenel

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #18 on: 24 Feb 2014, 06:56 »

why didnt you guys prefer to deploy a caldari outpost?

such outpost with tier 3 factory upgrade + tier 2 laboratory upgrade + tier 1 research facility upgrade is powerhouse for printing money (as far as im told).

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #19 on: 24 Feb 2014, 07:49 »

why didnt you guys prefer to deploy a caldari outpost?

such outpost with tier 3 factory upgrade + tier 2 laboratory upgrade + tier 1 research facility upgrade is powerhouse for printing money (as far as im told).

We have one, upgraded to.

It has the shitties undock range, "kicker station" and so the worst station to own.

Amarr station was the only option left next to z-r that has a minmatar refining station, so it made the most sense.

I would love to smear Caldari all over the place but no  :cry:

WTB Caldari station reskin pack  8)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #20 on: 24 Feb 2014, 08:17 »

ohh don't mind me, i didnt knew the whole context....you got refinery and research already, was obvious to own an amarr factory.

Congratz on deploying the outpost  :D

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #21 on: 24 Feb 2014, 08:32 »

Thank you  :D

PracticalTechnicality

« Reply #22 on: 24 Feb 2014, 11:25 »

Would you be the man to contact about moving into the area?  i am doing a quick feasibility study of Providence as a place for MITG pilots to familiarise themselves with null and NRDS as a policy compared to the usual scoot and shoot that many were used to previously, and 4th seem to be making strides in building a home they seem willing to share. 

Congrats on this deployment, and I am looking forwards to possibly setting up a home from home with some fellow Caldari loyalists!

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #23 on: 24 Feb 2014, 12:09 »

Would you be the man to contact about moving into the area?  i am doing a quick feasibility study of Providence as a place for MITG pilots to familiarise themselves with null and NRDS as a policy compared to the usual scoot and shoot that many were used to previously, and 4th seem to be making strides in building a home they seem willing to share. 

Congrats on this deployment, and I am looking forwards to possibly setting up a home from home with some fellow Caldari loyalists!

I am that man yes, feel free to drop into 4THCOM

Makoto Priano

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #25 on: 25 Feb 2014, 14:05 »

http://kos.cva-eve.org/?q=Makoto+Priano :( ;)

Yeah, for all its worth I tried to fix it at least for us, but diplomacy is funny sometimes and makes you do stuff against your will.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #26 on: 25 Feb 2014, 20:49 »

ohh don't mind me, i didnt knew the whole context....you got refinery and research already, was obvious to own an amarr factory.

Congratz on deploying the outpost  :D

We actually already had one of each.  If given a vote, I would probably push for a Caldari Outpost in 0B, for reasons.

PracticalTechnicality

« Reply #27 on: 26 Feb 2014, 03:16 »

Having done a brief tour of Providence last night in an effort to kick off somewhat of a Feasibility study regarding null sec production/trade and sustainability, I have to say that the 4th guys were welcoming and polite.  NRDS policies tend to put me in a paranoid frame of mind, and my experiences of others holding to it informs me that I am not alone, but they appear to hold to it with good grace and a rare sense of fair play, making it somewhat easier for me to conform with rules of engagement that I am not naturally comfortable with. 

Providence is generally referred to derisively as 'junk space' but this is a relativistic fallacy.  Exploration is only incrementally less valuable than in deeper regions; it is true that local ore is lack lustre and the base pirate spawns are not the best there is, but fully upgraded systems still yield ample opportunities for those wishing to contribute to activity in the region, especially if they build relationships and harden themselves to the realities of null sec life.  I have personally discovered high rated DED complexes (when I get more numbers I will add to this post with specifics), as well as a lucrative escalation chain, all in one committed day of exploration. 

The unknown factor is the market.  I have had bad experiences previously, where demand was cited where it did not exist (market graphs are relatively useless in emerging markets, as there is not yet precedence to set expectation, and so somewhat apocryphal stories of perceived demand crop up as the only guiding element).  However, it seems that the years have forged Providence into a somewhat more active region economically, where the supply of materials from nearby high security space is evident, but the future of that market is still uncertain.  There is potential here, should someone be enterprising enough to make buying locally an attractive prospect - the protectionist philosophies of yesteryear seem to be dying out through nullsec as the strain of demand outstrips the production and purchase capabilities of the mercantile minded leadership elements of many alliances. 

For these reasons, MITG will be setting up a forward base, at the pleasure and sufferance of the 4th District, in the interests of gathering more data about productivity and profitability in this region.  It will also provide a pvp training opportunity for our small but enthusiastic body of part time pvpers, while providing enough PVE to supplement pay received for industrial work.  I would like to thank Demion for his supportive, friendly and concise breakdown of local laws and potential activities, and extend that thanks to other leading diplomatic elements of his organisation - they have all be forthcoming and welcoming of even the most probing questions. 

Pending a month of casual deployment, I would like to, with the permission of 4th (and their editorial input) publish a review of MITG's experiences and potentially put together a document detailing the issues surrounding full-chain production, should such be seen as viable, in a nullsec outpost, for outsiders.  It is my hope that through cooperation, and the use of resources and facilities so generously provided by our hosts, Providence may yet become an economically stable region at the consumer level; an extension of the civil stability that 4th and CVA have long developed. 

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #28 on: 26 Feb 2014, 13:34 »

Tell me what you need and I will do my best to make it happen.

I think Dex might have interest in this to  8)

Lyn Farel

« Reply #29 on: 26 Feb 2014, 13:45 »

The time I spent in Providence in 2007, the market in 9UY was really impressive, lacking almost nothing and on average prices based on Amarr market. I have always thought that the region has potential, especially due to NRDS, for which without it, the market can only be artificially inflated, at best.
Pages: 1 [2] 3