Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That being a cruel slaver is actually a fitting description for Angel Cartel members as well?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Fourth District (Caldari RP)  (Read 9993 times)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Re: Fourth District (Caldari RP)
« Reply #30 on: 26 Feb 2014, 20:09 »

The time I spent in Providence in 2007, the market in 9UY was really impressive, lacking almost nothing and on average prices based on Amarr market. I have always thought that the region has potential, especially due to NRDS, for which without it, the market can only be artificially inflated, at best.

The mobility available from Jump Freighters makes connecting back to high-sec very straightforward.   While Amarr is a thriving finished goods market, even it has holes further down the production chain.

Tell me what you need and I will do my best to make it happen.

I think Dex might have interest in this to  8)

I would appreciate the opportunity to scrub it before any public release.

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #31 on: 26 Feb 2014, 20:36 »

I would appreciate the opportunity to scrub it before any public release.

In my book you are master scrubber  8)

PracticalTechnicality

« Reply #32 on: 27 Feb 2014, 03:18 »

I'd be happy to pass on any findings to you (Dex/Orange) and Demion prior to anything but the most casual public observation.  Polite, professional and productive is the aim here, I'll leave the journalism and paparazzi stuff to EN24 and TMDC :P

At present we're scraping a few killboards to see what local demand might be like and market scouting.  We will then be moving on to getting a few of our corporations to set up jump clones in the area and begin exploration in earnest.  Just as I pride myself on AWEX- being founded on the basis of being a 'fair pay provider, industrial/trade CEO generator', I see the conditions in Providence as being conducive to the maturation of young alliances into battle hardened pragmatists who can balance the need for aggression with a healthy respect for their peers contributing to the civility and productivity of the region.  I do hope you all take pride in that being my first thought when it comes to Providence - I am sure that others feel the same way. 

I'll stop hijacking this thread (though I intended this to be a positive bump for your organisation) and close by reiterating what I opened with - any findings we make and intend for public release in any medium will be passed into the hands of our gracious hosts so that they can check that they are not being misrepresented. 

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #33 on: 01 Mar 2014, 07:53 »

As I´m working to give more structure to 4TH I have updated the alliance description in-game. Hopefully it will ad a more clear picture of 4TH.

THE FOURTH DISTRICT

“That is what the Fourth District is. Not a declaration of future conquests, but a intimate intertwining of our fates with those of our homeland and its people. A recognition of the fact that where we are and where we are going did not form out of whole cloth, but that it is built on thousands of years of history, struggle, and sacrifice; a debt that we must honor if we are to live honestly. It is the essence of the Caldari spirit. It is a place in the heart of every man and woman that serves.” - excerpt from the Fourth District charter.

The Primary focus of the Fourth District is the perseverance of the Caldari State and its way of life. The alliance, to the best of its capabilities, supports State activities authorized by the CEP. 

The Fourth District was created as a central organization for State supporters, loyalist and nationalists, to consolidate their efforts to better serve and defend the State. All member corporations maintain sovereignty over their members and their corporation, as long as actions conducted by member corporation and its members adhere to Alliance guidelines. CEOs and appointed Directors constitute the Allied Command, which in turn functions as the governing body of the alliance. The Fourth District also provides the State with support outside of Caldari space, where the State's regular elements cannot act.

Currently the Alliance maintains a Caldari enclave and operates in Providence region, where Fourth District follows NRDS (Not Red Don't Shoot) and anti-pirate rules of engagement. This includes empire space, Providence, and related sectors. Any corporation that wishes to make use of alliance controlled space are welcomed to do so under the jurisdiction and protection from the Fourth District, as long as they abide by the rules set forth by Fourth District and the Providence KOS list.

Public channel: 4THCOM

Persons of interest

Alliance Executor: Trony
Alliance Executive Officer: Demion Samenel
Diplomatic Director: Demion Samenel
Military Director: Ladel Teravada
« Last Edit: 01 May 2014, 17:49 by Demion Samenel »

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #34 on: 28 Jan 2015, 00:20 »

CAIN promo video just for the fun and shininess   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgacm1uHVig

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #35 on: 25 Aug 2015, 09:14 »

Bump for justice, if you want to go caldari go CAIN. :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]