Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Faster than Light Communication is regulated by CONCORD? Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: [Character] Malcolm Khross  (Read 12529 times)

Lyn Farel

Re: [Character] Malcolm Khross
« Reply #15 on: 09 Sep 2011, 12:44 »

Actually, Mal has sort of migrated away from "pirate speak" because it was increasingly difficult for me, as a player to keep it up.
RP has sort of led him in a direction where he's reforming himself and trying to become a more upstanding individual, so he's been practicing his Napanii.

Thanks. Accents are good, but being a stranger I sometimes had incredible difficulties to read something fluently, and it was very tiring. And the main issue was that the accent was not really "speaking" to me, for the simple reason I am unable to "hear" it properly : not good enough in english to feel that kind of things yet when they are just written and not actually pronounced. :/

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #16 on: 09 Sep 2011, 13:07 »

Yeah Lyn, that's a sentiment I heard from a few others as well. They were kind enough to say that they were actually interested in what I was trying to say, but simply couldn't make sense of it with all of the apostrophes, missing letters and words used out of context.

Ultimately, it's a game and I can easily enjoy playing Malcolm without the difficulty of his accent for both me and those that interact with me. :)

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #17 on: 20 Sep 2011, 17:07 »

Well, it seems I am going to be stepping away from Eve, possibly for good.

No, it isn't anything anybody said or did (or didn't say or didn't do), it's simply a matter of real life having other demands on me and my finances being less than forgiving. As I can already see the wall up ahead, I figured it was probably best to bow out now before I get too far involved and end up leaving a hole.

I have left it up to my current corp mates to determine if one of them wants to take over the Honor Guard or not, but as they probably won't, I'll be disbanding the corp and taking down the website.

You guys have been completely awesome to play with, but all good things must come to an end. Here's hoping you guys continue to be an amazing gaming community!

Bright stars and clear horizons, mates.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #18 on: 20 Sep 2011, 17:20 »

No, it isn't anything anybody said or did (or didn't say or didn't do), it's simply a matter of real life having other demands on me and my finances being less than forgiving. As I can already see the wall up ahead, I figured it was probably best to bow out now before I get too far involved and end up leaving a hole.

I have left it up to my current corp mates to determine if one of them wants to take over the Honor Guard or not, but as they probably won't, I'll be disbanding the corp and taking down the website.

You guys have been completely awesome to play with, but all good things must come to an end. Here's hoping you guys continue to be an amazing gaming community!

:(

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #19 on: 20 Sep 2011, 19:04 »

You, sir, are not allowed to disappear. Leaving EVE may be a necessity, but I'd be very upset if you simply vanished. I also need your help to get a loose end or two tied up before you go.

I'm also going to miss you horribly.

Desiderya

« Reply #20 on: 21 Sep 2011, 05:52 »

What Victoria said.  :cry:

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #21 on: 21 Sep 2011, 06:24 »

Well, I will try to hang around for a bit...I've got a couple of weeks left on my account before it goes into cancellation.

Desiderya

« Reply #22 on: 21 Sep 2011, 07:39 »

So, basically you need a scheme to get enough ISK to pay for your account.  Start thinking now. :bear:

Arkady Sadik

• Egger
« Reply #23 on: 21 Sep 2011, 07:58 »

There goes the neighborhood :-(

Hope you come back.

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #24 on: 21 Sep 2011, 08:40 »

Rather than letting the Corp die and it's members scattering to the winds, why not merge with your partner corp LDIS.   This way the members get to stick together in a corp of similar temperament and ideals.   If you merge and make a public announcement you are giving some good publicity to their new Corp helping to set them up for success as you last act of leadership.   

Ryven Krennel

• Wetgraver
« Reply #25 on: 21 Sep 2011, 08:52 »

This bums me out.  I have enjoyed you as a player and as both your characters.  Don't biomass!

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #26 on: 21 Sep 2011, 09:11 »

Very very :sadface:  :cry:

Try and come back at some point, we're all gonna miss you.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #27 on: 21 Sep 2011, 09:38 »

Rather than letting the Corp die and it's members scattering to the winds, why not merge with your partner corp LDIS.   This way the members get to stick together in a corp of similar temperament and ideals.   If you merge and make a public announcement you are giving some good publicity to their new Corp helping to set them up for success as you last act of leadership.

I had actually considered this option, I am leaving it up to my corp members to decide what they want to do.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #28 on: 21 Sep 2011, 15:38 »

You can always pay for the game with ISK/PLEX, I have been doing it for 4 years.

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #29 on: 21 Sep 2011, 22:06 »

* Ember Vykos sadfaeces   :( :cry: :( :cry:

Will miss you. I really like Malcom the character and you the player. I really hope you make it back sometime.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6