Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raider recruits are trained in close-quarters combat before tactics and starship combat? (The Burning Life, p. 54)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Favorite RP moment in EVE  (Read 15090 times)

Rin Valador

• The one who cant sit still
  • Clonejack
Re: Favorite RP moment in EVE
« Reply #60 on: 04 Feb 2015, 19:08 »

Well this thread is properly aged...

Favorite EvE RP moment is after my ship was shot down by Odeyla (or however you spell it, can't be arsed to look it up)

She was on that whole "I hate PIE and those who follow the Theology counsel and false empress" arc  thing. In all honesty I had little idea what was going on. I haven't been with PIE for long and I was only getting my feet wet in EvE RP so I never kept up with what was going on with that story before this incident.

Well, jumping to the meat of this story I logged in and figured I would get some solo PvP in and headed in a random direction into the warzone, sitting on a button here or there, but never staying for long in any one system. That is until one system I saw on D dcan an astero and a Tristan on the nearby small plex. There were two other people in local. A Gallente FW pilot and Odeyla.

So of course I warp strait to the plex to see if I can either tip the scales or whore on a KM just like Aldy taught me to do in such a situation :twisted:. Come to find out The Astero was Odeyla and the Tristan buggered out as soon as I landed. I decided to stay in the plex and tick it down because the pilot that was scarred off I knew had friends and could be back with them, making a fun fight if Odeyla stayed.

What happened next surprised the hell out of me. Odeyla locked me up after exactly one minute of pushing the button. The Astero locked me up, nueted me out, and ripped my ship asunder. I still managed to get my pod out, and on the way out of system Odelya says "send my regards to admiral Lokri"

Needless to say I was a bit bummed in and out of character. I was shot down by a fellow militiaman when it's all said and done. But when I look back on it I see it as a fun experience that I wish I could have taken better advantage of. Even though I had very little part in that arc it still felt good to be a part of a story that involved many people and that is why it is my favorite RP moment in EvE.

Not super exciting, complicated, or grand but it is what it is.
« Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015, 19:11 by Rin Valador »
On the internet no one knows you are a giraffe... no one...

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #61 on: 04 Mar 2015, 11:06 »

Killing Ibrahim after SeyCon.

Jev North

• Egger
Thread Necromancy
« Reply #62 on: 24 Feb 2017, 11:18 »

Back in the day when Jev is an unfocused young pirate punk in Anshar, late in YC114, we roam in the same Cal/Gal FW space as the Wyirkomi Honor Guard, and clash a couple of times.

Anshar's in an activity lull and we're clearly shit at this, but Jev is painfully polite in local, engages aggressively, and does things like fitting unconventionally, or picking people off from the edges with no-point Coercers, then skedaddling, sometimes successfully.

Desiderya likes it, and after a while, all casually invites her to a wacky laser Merlin duel. Amazingly there's no betrayal from either side. The duel itself ends up being inconclusive. Both pilots retreat to a neutral bar on the edge of the combat zone to "discuss over drinks."

Five or six drinks in, Jev dimly realizes that she has no hope in Hell of drinking this particular Civire under the table, and also that she's agreed to join up.

Oops.

A few days later, WHG ceases to exist, Desiderya reforms it into Pyre, and she is the first to be sucked in by the now infamous recruitment vacuum. Battlefield recruitment at its absolute best.
« Last Edit: 24 Feb 2017, 12:31 by Jev North »
Pinocchio forces another handful of flesh into his tiny wooden mouth. "You are what you eat," he sobs. "You are what you eat."

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #63 on: 24 Feb 2017, 12:23 »

When Katrina KO'd Korsavius in the Lounge.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #64 on: 24 Feb 2017, 20:53 »

My favorite RP moment in eve would be the events that led up to this. It was something that definitely altered Kor's path immensely.

Another fond memory of mine is the fight that ensued between Kor and Kat in the I-RED lounge that even turned physical. It was raw, organic RP that had no scripting planned beforehand whatsoever. It flowed really well, and definitely was a more memorable interaction between the two characters.
It wasn't a KO >_>
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #65 on: 24 Feb 2017, 22:30 »

Psh.. details.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]