Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The number of young, idealistic scientists found in Verge Vendor is disproportionately high? (Region Description)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: RP Corps and Alliances: The List  (Read 90756 times)

Aelisha Montenagre

Re: RP Corps and Alliances: The List
« Reply #75 on: 29 Apr 2013, 07:13 »

Does anyone have a good recent list of active RP entities over there ? I am really interested to look for new corps again, with all my own criterias and all, but to apply these criterias and all I would need to know first which RP corps and entities are left in the cluster.

It would be really appreciated since I have absolutely no idea who and what is left other than a few like PIE or I-RED... Everything looks desperatly desert to me at the moment, but I am not in the loop anymore so that might be why.

Don't forget glorious best srs bidnizz TS-F/Shaktipat!

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #76 on: 29 Apr 2013, 07:24 »

This list is pretty seriously out of date.

It still has Risen Angels on it.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #77 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:40 »

Does anyone have a good recent list of active RP entities over there ? I am really interested to look for new corps again, with all my own criterias and all, but to apply these criterias and all I would need to know first which RP corps and entities are left in the cluster.

It would be really appreciated since I have absolutely no idea who and what is left other than a few like PIE or I-RED... Everything looks desperatly desert to me at the moment, but I am not in the loop anymore so that might be why.

Don't forget glorious best srs bidnizz TS-F/Shaktipat!

Mh, that's old. I do not consider having enough time to do anything in Eve other than login>RP>logoff.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #78 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:59 »

Might do a new one, in a style similar to the way Morwen did the new channel list.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #79 on: 29 Apr 2013, 13:57 »

Might do a new one, in a style similar to the way Morwen did the new channel list.
I'd love this.  I don't expect to have time to run Du'uma Fiisi when I get back IG, but flying solo at all times gets old for me after a month or so.  I owe ArtofLight a BSO already, so whoever maek noo stikky will get one of my other shinies, mkay?

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #80 on: 29 Apr 2013, 20:52 »

I was basically volunteering if there was interest, in case there was any confusion. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Sarachem

• Clonejack
    • Goner Temple faction in EVE Online
« Reply #81 on: 08 May 2013, 02:21 »

Pure Roleplay Organization. No skilled pilots, no PvP, no PvE, no mining, no production. Just for RP.

Goner Temple
member of GONER PARADIGM alliance
Living and roleplaying mostly in New Eden and Goner Temple

Credo, quia verum.
I believe it because it is truth.
Верю, ибо это истина.

Contacts ingame:
Goner Prophet - Goner Father (unavailable)
Nuncio - Goner Sarachem (diplomat)
Conquisitor -  Goner Ridana (recruiting)
Channel ingame - Goner Temple
Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/GonersEVE

Goners, also known as The Foundation of Truth, the Goner Temple are a dedicated group of Hedion amarrians that have always maintained the existence of Earth.

The Goners are total pacifists, and try to maintain good relations with all of the known races. Indeed they are known to have converted many Amarr, Gallente, Minmatar and Caldari to their religion. Their patience has been tested repeatedly by various Pirates factions however, who continue to regard unarmed Goner ships as easy prey.

The Goner religious sect has no military force to speak of. However, the Goners do have a substantial number of Goner ships roaming the galaxy, seeking to spread our faith.

The Goner sect began when the Amarr government began suppressing the stories of past history in order to assert its authority.
Most of the population let events pass, but a small number could not accept the deliberate destruction of their culture's own history. As such, Goners saved all the material they could.

Goners believe the old myths of Earth and Sol to be actual history.  We anticipate a reunion with our Earth brothers.
We wait with open arms for the return of our ancestors, and come in peace to spread this news.

Kala Tuolii

• Clonejack
« Reply #82 on: 15 May 2013, 11:48 »

I would appreciate this. I'm just returning to the game and looking for a good, active RP corp.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #83 on: 15 May 2013, 17:13 »

I would like to add Agiolet Security & Logistics please, Fed aligned

No description yet on what it does, but that will come soon(tm)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #84 on: 22 Aug 2013, 15:41 »

This still seems to be terribly out of date. Morwen.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Astrial Stargazer

• Clonejack
  • Onward through the fog
« Reply #85 on: 30 Aug 2013, 22:14 »

Would be nice to see an updated list.
« Last Edit: 30 Aug 2013, 22:16 by Astrial Stargazer »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]