Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Both Black Ops and Titans create artificial wormholes with their respective jump portal generators?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: RP Corps and Alliances: The List  (Read 91578 times)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Re: RP Corps and Alliances: The List
« Reply #45 on: 16 Apr 2011, 09:46 »

Posting another Caldari Corp that I don't think has a presence on the site.  I will slowly do this as I run across them.

Corp: Aseyakone
Allegiance: Caldari State
Small Info: Also known as Raadan Ase- ja Konepaja Osakeyhtiö (Raata Gun and Machine Works Limited). Technically ASKO is an independent corporation, though in practice lot of the contracts are done for the Ishukone and Hyasyoda megacorporations as well as the Caldari Provisions, a Hyasyoda subsidiary. The corporation does also have an unholy alliance with the Practical block via co-operation with Caldari Steel, which in turn is a SuVee subsidiary.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #46 on: 17 Apr 2011, 23:12 »

Please add to the Gallente section.

Federal Robotics [FEDRO]: (Aliastra/CreoDron, Gallente Federation), Corporate White Paper, Recruitment Thread, Public Forums, Channel: Three Laws
Established in YC113 as a capusleer-chartered venture, Federal Robotics has the stated goal of becoming a cluster-wide industry leader in the development and manufacture of safe, reliable, and highly-advanced artificially intelligent machinery and computing devices for a wide range of applications from multi-use recyclable nanite pastes to cutting-edge drone swarm command and control firmware to the latest in domestic robotics.
« Last Edit: 08 May 2011, 00:24 by Ken »

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #47 on: 19 Apr 2011, 07:28 »

Posting another Caldari Corp that I don't think has a presence on the site.  I will slowly do this as I run across them.

[spoiler]Corp: Aseyakone
Allegiance: Caldari State
Small Info: Also known as Raadan Ase- ja Konepaja Osakeyhtiö (Raata Gun and Machine Works Limited). Technically ASKO is an independent corporation, though in practice lot of the contracts are done for the Ishukone and Hyasyoda megacorporations as well as the Caldari Provisions, a Hyasyoda subsidiary. The corporation does also have an unholy alliance with the Practical block via co-operation with Caldari Steel, which in turn is a SuVee subsidiary.[/spoiler]

We will "go public" soon enough. (Also, I do think that our CEO lurks here.) So, more info Soon(tm).
- Axel Kurki

pif

• Clonejack
« Reply #48 on: 14 May 2011, 03:46 »

Hello,

For french speaking players, I maintain a similar RP corps list here:
http://forums.mondespersistants.com/showthread.php?t=176190

Let me know if you can add this url to your list, or if you'd prefer add these corporations directly in your list ?

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #49 on: 14 May 2011, 22:35 »

Corp: Trinity's Vanguard
Allegiance: Khanid Kingdom
Recruitment Thread: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1508523
In-Character Channel: The Shattered Arc, Trinity's Domain
Out of Character Channel: KhanidPublic
Small Info: A Bounty Hunter corporation focused on rewarding PvP - operating in Amarr FW lowsec and offering unique and engaging RP and conflicts, has been known to maintain contacts throughout the cluster and has no policy on origin or specific relationships.

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Cmdr Baxter

• "The Old Man"
  • Egger
    • The Synenose Accord
« Reply #50 on: 06 Jul 2011, 23:15 »

Might as well get SYNE on the list, now that we seem to be on page 1 of the IGS for all of ..... 24 hours, maybe? :eek: :lol:

Corp: The Synenose Accord
Allegiance: Independent
Summary: A CAPINT corporation specializing in research into Sansha's Nation, SYNE provides essential intelligence-gathering and analysis in support of ongoing capsuleer-led operations. The company is privately managed by several ex-military personnel from the Caldari State, Gallente Federation, and Minmatar Republic, supported by corporate personnel and access to a pool of consultants with extensive military, economic, and scientific expertise.

Arkady Sadik

• Egger
« Reply #51 on: 07 Jul 2011, 02:06 »

Oh, nice list, thank you for maintaining it :-)

Could you add my corp and alliance? Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------
Electus Matari: (Minmatar Republic), http://www.electusmatari.com/
EM is a Minmatar Republic loyalist alliance. Our member corporations support the Republic in various ways, including a wide array of industry and combat both against criminals (e.g. pirates) as well as against slavers. Our forums have recruitment threads for pilots who wish to join one of our member corporations, and information for corporations who wish to join the alliance.

We are a fully immersive RP alliance. All of our channels and forums are IC except when specifically tagged as OOC. All alliance decisions are done IC. The same does not hold for all of our member corporations, but their interactions with the alliance are fully IC.
-----------------------------------------------------
Gradient: (Minmatar Republic), http://gradient.electusmatari.com/ , public channel: Gradient
Gradient is a corporation loyal to the Minmatar Republic. We are a professional unit of capsuleers supporting the Republic by creating a strong industrial backbone as well as a strong combat force. Our industrial operations span the whole Republic, and our combat operations fight pirates, Amarrian Empire loyalists, and other criminals.

We are currently members of Electus Matari.

Just like our alliance, we are a fully immersive RP corp. All of our channels and forums are IC except when specifically tagged as OOC. All corp decisions are done IC.
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2011, 00:46 by Arkady Sadik »

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #52 on: 22 Aug 2011, 18:40 »

I guess I never asked here, so mind adding mine, if corps are still being added?  Thanks.  Reminds me, I still need to edit the in-game description.

Rho Dynamics [RHO]

Rho Dynamics is a Federation and Republic friendly corporation that works to provide a number of supplementary services to the capsuleer community.  Currently the corporation is small, but always looking to grow. 

The New Life Program is also run by Rho Dynamics, and its purpose is to help former slaves obtain the skills and mindset necessary to thrive in a free life.  While this program does not define Rho Dynamics, several member of the corporation support it. 

Public Channel: RhoComms

Wiki entry: Rho Dynamics

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #53 on: 22 Aug 2011, 19:33 »

I'll plop this here as well

Damnation Angels [DOUMA]

Is an Angel Cartel aligned corporation. We set things on fire for fun and profit. Concentrating on small gang shenanigans around lowsec and nulsec and work with the underbelly of various regions. This will occasionally mean fleeting with reds and neutrals for a mutually beneficial kills and fun times. Our mainstage of operations is the region of Curse.

We are a Lite-RP corporation in the style of an outlaw biker gang with the in-character premise of being associates of the the Angel Cartel. Lite-RP means that we do not expect RP of our members but those who wish to engage in it are welcome and even encouraged to do so and we offer an environment friendly for it. However, Fun & PVP take precedence over RP.

Fly free and Die Hard.

tl;dr

Biker Mice From Curse

More info here. Selective recruitment.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #54 on: 25 Oct 2011, 15:04 »

Misan or I will probably be going through this thread either tonight or tomorrow, and updating it as it is srsbsns long overdue. If you have a corp that's not on the list, post in the thread and we'll add it!
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

DA5UN

• Wetgraver
  • Even drones can fly away
« Reply #55 on: 25 Oct 2011, 15:33 »

Advent Ltd. [ADVT.]: (Independant), http://adventltd.prophpbb.com/, Channel: The Star Map
A conglomerate of capsuleers with a wide spectrum of talents and directions, Advent Ltd. aims to make the dream a reality, formed in part to create a profitable corporation out of exploration, the technologies of the Sleeper civilization, and the vast resources of the regions they inhabit. Advent Ltd. operates within a dangerous and isolated wormhole region where operations are based out of a privately owned starbase. Operating on an apolitical platform and funded by private investors, Advent Ltd. aims to 'leave it all behind' in regards to Cluster politics and make the most of the untamed wormhole regions.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
« Reply #56 on: 25 Oct 2011, 16:04 »

Mostly because for the longest time I thought Silver was actually keeping the OP updated with new stuff. Dropbear reminded me that it wasn't.  :s
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #57 on: 29 Oct 2011, 21:14 »

Oh dear, yes, I did drop the ball on this thread. I'll go back through by tomorrow and get it updated. Apologies, and if you see threads like this in the future, feel free to drop me a PM. Sometimes I forget to check things for a little bit. Or eight months.  :oops:

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #58 on: 31 Oct 2011, 21:58 »

And updates! I do apologize for totally neglecting this thread for a bit, but it should be all in order. Also, if corporations or organizations are dead it'd be good if someone let me know about that too so I can keep things tidy.

ps: Please make sure that if you notify me that an organization is dead, it really is dead or Bad Things will happen.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
« Reply #59 on: 31 Oct 2011, 22:53 »

Du'uma Fiisi Astrometrics: (Thukker Tribe, Minmatar), http://eve-dfias.com/, Public Channel: DF1AS Public.
Du'uma Fiisi  (DF1AS) is a PvP RP corp that doesn't exactly like the way the Republic is handling things.  We are a known Matari terrorist cell and encourage a mix of good pvp and creative roleplay ideas. We happily encourage other groups to interact with us - whether friend or foe.

They've been gone for quite a while sadly. :(

Totally forgot that I never put up an entry for here. (Note: Added it myself.)

Loke's Shadow [ROKKR]: (Thukker Tribe, Minmatar/Independent), www.rotekapelle.com, Channel: Loke's Shadow Public (IC: Sjalfradr Hideaway)
ROKKR is a independent group of Thukker outriders that operate out of the Syndicate region of null-security space and regularly travel to neighbouring null and low-security regions. The corp also involves itself in smuggling and booster trafficking when profitable. We are PvP corporation with a light-RP focus; meaning RP interactions aren't mandatory for membership but are encouraged and supported within the corporate framework.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6