Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The original starship classes in EVE were frigates, cruisers, industrials and the elusive Battleships?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: RP Corps and Alliances: The List  (Read 91595 times)

Bastian Valoron

• Egger
Re: RP Corps and Alliances: The List
« Reply #60 on: 01 Nov 2011, 13:17 »

Gallente Independent Progressive Alternative [GIPA]: Pro-Federation, http://progress.freeforums.org/, Channel: 'GIPA Public'
Like the frontiers and settlers of Federation's early days, we seek to advance democracy, culture and individual liberty in all known space and beyond. Following in the footsteps of the former President Foiritan, GIPA role-plays a capsuleer political movement in the progressive bloc of Gallentean ideological landscape.

Besides role-playing, this all boils down to space exploration, i.e. study of sleeper sites and opposition of DED-classified threats, and to small gang pvp combat against the enemies of the Federation. We also have a well-growing industrial chapter.

GIPA operates usually near Villore, but due to the nature of our mission, we may be encountered almost anywhere in the cluster. We often populate the IC only channel 'Gallente lounge'. Depending on circumstances, 'GIPA Public' and our corp chat can be either IC or OOC.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #61 on: 02 Nov 2011, 22:17 »

Updated.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #62 on: 24 Mar 2012, 08:43 »

Teraa Matar, Minmatar Militia RP corporation (Sebiestor heavy)

WHAT TERAA MATAR IS:

We are a Minmatar Militia organization, and we are loyal to the Minmatar Tribes and, by consequence, the Republic.
We are a combat-oriented organization, with a NRDS engagement policy.
We are a group of people, from Minmatar Tribalists to Caldari and Gallentean expats, fighting for a common goal, the freedom of all held in bondage within the Empire, and the return to greatness of the Tribes.
And
(( We are an RP Corp ))

WHAT TERAA MATAR IS NOT:
We are NOT a 0.0 corp, and we have no 0.0 aspirations. This does not mean we will never head off to Great Wildlands or Providence on roams.
We are NOT an Industrial organization. Members are encouraged to take part in industrial activities, and, if they wish, they can work deals with the Corporation for purchases, sales, and/or discounts. We do not own a POS, we likely never will.
We are NOT here to hold anyone's hand. People are expected to be self-sufficient and capable of learning basic, easily available information on their own. We will gladly help new players, within reason. I will not hold your hand.

We have no corp assets, BPOS, Caps, etc, so, corp thieves, fuck off.

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING TERAA MATAR:
You must have held a valid pilot's license for 21 days.
You must be willing to submit to an API check.
You must NOT be an alt of anyone involved in Imperial Faction Warfare, or part of any pro-Imperial organization, such as CVA.
You must submit to an interview (( IC )) and a waiting period of 3-5 days, while we determine if you are a good fit, and get to know you.
You must be aware that, any member of Teraa Matar may, at any time during the application process, veto your membership for any reason. This isnt personal, folks. Its just how it is.

BENEFITS OF JOINING TERAA MATAR:
Combat training and extensive time in the field.
+10 status with Electus Matari and other well known NRDS organizations allows access to large numbers of fleets
Reimbursement program for ships lost INTELLIGENTLY in service to the Tribes.
A fun, close knit, mature group of players, many of whom are long-term, and very active.

(( OOC STUFF. ))
We are primarily a US/Euro TZ corp. We have a multitude of members of various ethnic, sexual, and religious orientations. If you are a douchebag, we will kill you, pod you, and steal all of your shit. You have been warned. We are mature, and try to remain IC at all times in public, and in designated corp channels. Please refrain from terrible smack, posting AASCI images of phallic objects, etc... in other words, act like an adult. If you want to act like a retard, I can recommend any number of fun FPS games. (( This does include the corp CEO... derp. ))

For further information, please contact Ava Starfire, Kikia Truzhari, or Kalaratiri

OR

Visit our public channel, "Teraa Matar"

Thank you

Ava Starfire, CEO of Teraa Matar

We're an immersive RP/PvP corporation, if the above (copied from our forum) is unclear. We will consider any applicants, and are ICly known for being a corp that "provides second chances", however, Minmatar characters, of course, preferred... we're xenophobic and all.

Ran Shad

• Clonejack
« Reply #63 on: 24 May 2012, 11:35 »

Imperial Manufacturing and Engineering Regiment....

Amarr industrial and PvE corp. Based in Domain Region.

Recently acquired Khanid Solutions, and are seeking industriaists, mission runners and any who wish to serve the Empress.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1322595#post1322595

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #64 on: 24 May 2012, 12:04 »

Wiyrkomi Honor Guard (Caldari State and anti-piracy)

http://whgeve.shivtr.com

The Wiyrkomi Honor Guard is an RP heavy corporation primarily focused on PvP. We are currently recruiting anyone willing to fly against pirates and follow a code of honor and conduct and we are potentially going to get into faction warfare on the Caldari/Amarr side of things.

Most of the information pertaining to WHG can be found on IGS or on our website forums under the Recruitment Desk forum. Any questions can be directed to me!

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #65 on: 25 May 2012, 12:53 »

Wiyrkomi Honor Guard (Caldari State and anti-piracy)

http://whgeve.shivtr.com

The Wiyrkomi Honor Guard is an RP heavy corporation primarily focused on PvP. We are currently recruiting anyone willing to fly against pirates and follow a code of honor and conduct and we are potentially going to get into faction warfare on the Caldari/Amarr side of things.

Most of the information pertaining to WHG can be found on IGS or on our website forums under the Recruitment Desk forum. Any questions can be directed to me!

In addition we have IG channels for folks to get in touch with us, our OOC channel is "WHG Public" and we also have an IC channel "Kaashivon Public Hall"

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #66 on: 31 May 2012, 13:17 »

I forgot about this, can you please take down the entry for Rho Dynamics.  Until and unless I get back in Eve, its dead. 

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #67 on: 22 Jun 2012, 05:13 »

Update to Anshar's Description if you please. The one up there at the second is a tad outdated:

ANSH are a small, Serpentis affiliated RP-PvP corporation, who in more complex terms are akin to an (illegal) branch of the Serpentis corporation consisting solely of capsuleers and their staff, with their primary roles being security and profiteering respectively. We've typically been based in areas on the 'west' side of the cluster, and are almost exclusively lowsec-based.

More details can be found here: http://anshar.arcadianewsnetwork.net

Hamilcar

• Clonejack
« Reply #68 on: 27 Jul 2012, 02:57 »

Epitoth Guard and affiliated corps have no more members so they seem to be quite dead
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/160134720
On the other side, Deus Fides Empire seems to act as clergy within CVA. So RP within RP...
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Deus_Fides_Empire

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #69 on: 06 Aug 2012, 04:25 »

As I like information here is a edition to the list.

The Fourth District [4TH]: (Caldari Navy, Caldari State) Public channel: 4THCOM Contacts: Demion Samenel

The Fourth District is a alliance with a strong military focus working primarily in low security and 0.0 regions. Founded by the Caldari Independent Navy Reserve, the 4TH remains close to the Caldari people in culture and beliefs. Currently intrested to build up more roleplay, internal and then extrenal with other factions. For more information or recruitment see the links below.

Evelopedia:http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/The_Fourth_District_(Player_alliance)
Recruitment:http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=2837.0
Forum: http://fourthdistrict.net/forums/index.php?sid=c063ecc4fb655ab2520d8c08cf790062
Blog:http://thefourthdistrict.blogspot.se/
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2013, 18:15 by Demion Samenel »

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #70 on: 29 Aug 2012, 06:44 »

The Order of Light's Retribution [HOLR] is an RP/PvP corporation. This means that we are primarily a role play corporation and all members of the Order are expected to be role players and abide by the role play guidelines and principles of the Order.

We also engage in small gang and solo PvP both in the militia war zones and in high security space. We engage in war declarations against other corporations deemed to be enemies of the Empire or the Order.

We are a community focused corporation, meaning that as a corporation we place a great deal of emphasis on the community between our members. Group activities, role play and out-of-character communication are encouraged and the corporation's leadership will often organize social events and exercises for members of the Order to engage in to keep us active in space and as a community of players.

Pros of the Order:
  • Active and dedicated leadership
  • Strong community focus between members
  • PvP Training and participation
  • No SP requirement
  • Group mission running

Cons of the Order:
  • Primarily active only in USEast timezone evenings right now
  • Young corporation without large numbers of members or assets
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Lyn Farel

« Reply #71 on: 09 Dec 2012, 13:00 »

Does anyone have a good recent list of active RP entities over there ? I am really interested to look for new corps again, with all my own criterias and all, but to apply these criterias and all I would need to know first which RP corps and entities are left in the cluster.

It would be really appreciated since I have absolutely no idea who and what is left other than a few like PIE or I-RED... Everything looks desperatly desert to me at the moment, but I am not in the loop anymore so that might be why.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #72 on: 10 Dec 2012, 11:23 »

It would be really appreciated since I have absolutely no idea who and what is left other than a few like PIE or I-RED...

I-RED, Best Red.

Hong WeiLoh

• Clonejack
« Reply #73 on: 28 Apr 2013, 18:33 »

Please add:
Mordu's Legion--Hong's Harriers [HONGS]

Hong's Harriers is a Mordu's Legion affiliate, based in Intaki at the [soon-to-be former] Federal Defense Union station.
Our current mandate is re-establishing Legion presence in/around Intaki, acting as a neutral 3rd party in securing and promoting Intaki interests and security.
Secondarily (but tied-in closely with the primary objective), we are tasked with developing and teaching unconventional and asymmetrical small-unit tactics.

Public channel -Harry-
Recruitment Threatd

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #74 on: 29 Apr 2013, 04:32 »

Does anyone have a good recent list of active RP entities over there ? I am really interested to look for new corps again, with all my own criterias and all, but to apply these criterias and all I would need to know first which RP corps and entities are left in the cluster.

It would be really appreciated since I have absolutely no idea who and what is left other than a few like PIE or I-RED... Everything looks desperatly desert to me at the moment, but I am not in the loop anymore so that might be why.

I'm a little late to the party here (by a few months, obviously), but would people like to see a corp/alliance version of the new RP channel list thread?
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6