Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Liberation Front's "rampant griffin" corp logo was adopted after the pro-Federation corp The Durandal Organization created a logo using motifs similar to the ILF's original logo?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)  (Read 55982 times)

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
Re: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)
« Reply #105 on: 11 Nov 2011, 12:21 »

Love it.
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #106 on: 13 Apr 2012, 18:15 »

Vaari is still worthy of this tread, btw.

And one.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #107 on: 13 Apr 2012, 21:37 »

I like what Vaari does, but that doesn't win him a free pass from me IC, since he represents everything that Graelyn seeks to purge from the Empire.

However, I know he has folks near him who are not as pleased, since I have been assured by CVA diplomats that killing Vaari will not lead to hostilities between AM and CVA.  :yar:

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #108 on: 14 Apr 2012, 06:16 »

That's kind of was obvious, even to non-Amarr folks. I'm confident the only character that think CVA will be annoyed with people who kill Vaari is Vaari himself :twisted:

Still, Vaari entertains me to no end and even if I was supposed to be asleep at the time, I don't regret digging in the archives and necro'ing this. Makes it easier to comment and link next time we get a win-post from the Empire's favored son o7

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #109 on: 27 Apr 2012, 13:13 »

In the name of Vaari, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas.

Golden mountain.  Uberman of wisdom.

This monocle was good finding. Now i can fin my manhoond and urinate at long last without mechanical aid.

Man of distinguished taste:

Two days ago I docked to the Supernova Federation space station. I had plans to relax and scheming how to raise my status in Providence. I paid astronomical docking bill, and expected a little comfort, since I had calculated taxes my member brought me all day.

After I walked only decent hall way from my ship to my quarters, I almost saw flaming pits of the burning Hell at the edges of my vision. Room was dirty. There could not be find any luxury im used to, and that damned door was like nailed. I could not get it open, nor get the message out of the station personell to come and open it for me. Im almost sure I heard something outside the door, like scratching. No matter how hard I tried, that door just stayed shut and im sure no one have cleaning that room after I, Lord Vaari left it. I ordered my members to visit several space stations around the Providence, and even beyond, but message was always the same. Astronomical docking fees, small dirty room and door that wont open.

Vaari, the eternal one, makes a demand to the GM brotherhood:

I sent petition this morning to you, because my old rorqual cannot find its assembly lines. Now get your festering rear ends into our base of operations and start fixing the problem. Soon we must cease mining.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #110 on: 10 Jun 2012, 05:59 »

Vaari DEMANDS respect...

...from Providence's one resident. I wonder who that may be. :!: :?:

I wonder if he did the singular intentional, because that's the single (no pun) most hilarious part of his post.

YoshiMoromuo

• Clonejack
« Reply #111 on: 11 Jun 2012, 06:49 »

Vaari DEMANDS respect...

...from Providence's one resident. I wonder who that may be. :!: :?:

I wonder if he did the singular intentional, because that's the single (no pun) most hilarious part of his post.
When that got brought up the other day, I offered a way of playing around with this a bit:  register a pilot named Resident Resident, take him to 9UY4-H, and contract one container named "Respect" to Vaari. It'd fulfill the very singular portion of his demand ;)

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #112 on: 15 Jun 2012, 07:48 »

Disaster!

If Vaari's employees and slaves are to be believed, he has had his pilots license revoked!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #113 on: 15 Jun 2012, 07:59 »

Surely he wasn't botting.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #114 on: 15 Jun 2012, 08:12 »

This is a devastating day to all of EVEdom!

Without the shining light of Lord Vaari to guide us all, surely we will be lost in the eternal darkness, swallowed whole by the encroaching depths of depravity and suffering!

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #115 on: 15 Jun 2012, 08:40 »

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=121622&find=unread

All I can really come up with in response to this is 'lol'

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #119 on: 10 Jul 2012, 08:01 »

Today my list of glorious victories saw another triumphnant victory.

Great Miner of the Heavens! He returns!

Not a proper Vaari thread - he didn't list all of his titles. It's an impostor.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14