Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the war between Electus Matari and PIE Inc started when -EM- pilots destroyed a slaver vessel in The Bleak Lands?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Winmatar Interest Gauge  (Read 7260 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Winmatar Interest Gauge
« Reply #45 on: 25 Sep 2014, 13:50 »

Good point. I think another block was simply that a small outfit like that had very little gravity to catch and pull in people compared to the gargantuan stellar object nominally on the same side of things that hoovered up the few that were "undecided", namely EM. GRD is still one hell of a competitor for the Minmatar side of things, but I think a greater focus on "against slavers" than "For the Republic" will differentiate this new start enough to make it worthwhile.

Miz was never rabid though. Just a little... focused.

>_>

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #46 on: 25 Sep 2014, 13:57 »

Miz was never rabid though. Just a little... focused.

>_>
:lol:   :cube:

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #47 on: 25 Sep 2014, 17:28 »

So, if N'maro's vid is nice and fitting to us, this is what U'K could be doing. I really need to talk to Det or someone to see what can be done there.

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #48 on: 25 Sep 2014, 18:09 »

I voted for the shoot all the things option but obviously cannot join in. More RP enemies is great though and it would give me a chance to shoot me some Havo!

You can count Pyre amongst your happy to be enemies.
You sure you wanna do that?

I'll pod you, bro.

I can tell by those spindly little sebbie arms that you do not even lift bro.

Seriously though some shady Caldari mercs duking it out with morally ambiguous Minnies in the shadows sounds like a good time.
Sometimes one wants to get caught...

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #49 on: 25 Sep 2014, 20:58 »

I voted for the shoot all the things option but obviously cannot join in. More RP enemies is great though and it would give me a chance to shoot me some Havo!

You can count Pyre amongst your happy to be enemies.
You sure you wanna do that?

I'll pod you, bro.

I can tell by those spindly little sebbie arms that you do not even lift bro.

Seriously though some shady Caldari mercs duking it out with morally ambiguous Minnies in the shadows sounds like a good time.

Blowtorches aren't exactly heavy.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #50 on: 25 Sep 2014, 22:19 »

He forgets Havo's Thukker.

But to be fair, when you're a terrorist paying other people to do dirty work for you, no, you don't lift.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Gaven Lok ri

• Omelette
« Reply #51 on: 26 Sep 2014, 09:44 »

I think you have to start small with this sort of thing for it to work, otherwise expectations drag you down.

An inverse of Nauplius' tactics might be worthwhile. Things like going after the NPC convoys and free slaves. Or go after Nauplius to try and beat the Amarrians to rescuing his captives.

I think a lot of the old U'K (or even pre-U'K) material might be worth revisiting. I miss seeing threads like this one: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=91967

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #52 on: 26 Sep 2014, 09:59 »

An inverse of Nauplius' tactics might be worthwhile. Things like going after the NPC convoys and free slaves. Or go after Nauplius to try and beat the Amarrians to rescuing his captives.

This! I confess I also wondered if this might happen with a minmatar corp or two.
« Last Edit: 26 Sep 2014, 11:58 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #53 on: 28 Sep 2014, 08:06 »

I'll be gone for AMLS certification and a funeral coming back to back so at least a week without a proper PC and browser, so I won't be getting any work done or anything else during the next week or so. I might do some basic browsing on the phone but I bloody hate mobile -anything- on the net.

If you have any interest in this as a participant, hostile or friendly, let me know here or in PMs. I won't be checking in-game mails with any regularity anyway so use Backstage.

Keep posting thoughts for or against, everything's still in the very moldable pre-planning stage.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #54 on: 01 Oct 2014, 10:20 »

AMLS certified (was there ever any doubt? I am a GOD OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE!) and the fucking air travel companies couldn't find one bloody open seat anywhere that'd let me reach the boat to the island in time for the funeral, so fuck it. I'm back and might as well try and make this happen.

I'll buy a few plexes for Havo and next Thursday I have a week off to get this shit rolling. Any others that might be interested, voice up.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #55 on: 01 Oct 2014, 12:39 »

AMLS certified (was there ever any doubt? I am a GOD OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE!) and the fucking air travel companies couldn't find one bloody open seat anywhere that'd let me reach the boat to the island in time for the funeral, so fuck it. I'm back and might as well try and make this happen.

I'll buy a few plexes for Havo and next Thursday I have a week off to get this shit rolling. Any others that might be interested, voice up.
Cool.  Tomorrow's my birthday, happy birthday me!   :cube:

Twitter

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #56 on: 01 Oct 2014, 12:49 »

Hey, happy birthday! Plexes will be the birthday gift next thursday.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #57 on: 01 Oct 2014, 13:18 »

i'll reinstall next Wednesday then, when you tell me the contract is up, I'll get that 24 hour mulligan they do.

Twitter

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #58 on: 02 Oct 2014, 11:51 »

Will there be fire?
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #59 on: 02 Oct 2014, 12:04 »

Even in the moments of their final defeat, they will not take comfort in oblivion. For I am coming for them. I am the Scourge of Amarr!

And I will watch your world burn.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5